Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Schack's - News & Events  (Read 15228 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »

I do that too. I wear it when I have to but when there are noone around, I do pull it down. Personally, I do it because I wear glasses and they tend to get foggy when I wear a mask.

The fogginess is a pain! Combine it with colder weather and I am considering taking my glasses off when I have to wear a mask..
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2020, 09:18:49 PM »

I do that too. I wear it when I have to but when there are noone around, I do pull it down. Personally, I do it because I wear glasses and they tend to get foggy when I wear a mask.

The fogginess is a pain! Combine it with colder weather and I am considering taking my glasses off when I have to wear a mask..

Iíve been doing that for a while - makes things interesting when you try to read a label at the grocery store.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2020, 09:24:37 PM »

Iíve been doing that for a while - makes things interesting when you try to read a label at the grocery store.
Indeed! I have resorted to making lists from the shop's online store (poor delivery service in my neck of the woods for some retailers) , knowing how everything I want looks and  printing the list in large font, before shopping. I have never been this organized in my life.  Crazy

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2020, 09:54:53 PM »

To me, itís counterintuitive to not have children under 11 wear masks. They can catch COVID and be asymptomatic, so to me that presents a bigger danger. Just my $.02.
That seems logical, AB, if the wearing of the mask does not introduce breathing difficulties.  Henrik is 11 and has asthma (high risk). His parents are wearing masks but not him. Perhaps they decided that wearing a mask posed a greater risk to his health than not wearing one.

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2020, 04:27:22 AM »

I have the same problem!! I've been thinking about contacts but that would require seeing an eye doctor, which I can't afford right now.  Sad
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2020, 05:37:23 PM »

To me, itís counterintuitive to not have children under 11 wear masks. They can catch COVID and be asymptomatic, so to me that presents a bigger danger. Just my $.02.
That seems logical, AB, if the wearing of the mask does not introduce breathing difficulties.  Henrik is 11 and has asthma (high risk). His parents are wearing masks but not him. Perhaps they decided that wearing a mask posed a greater risk to his health than not wearing one.

I see both of them as loving, responsible parents so Iím sure theyíre doing whatever is best for Henrik based on their knowledge of his health.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2020, 06:22:04 PM »

I see both of them as loving, responsible parents so Iím sure theyíre doing whatever is best for Henrik based on their knowledge of his health.

Oh, my comment wasnít an indictment of J&M as parents, it was just strange to me to see unmasked children because they are required where I live and I wanted to know why. As somebody who has watched these kids (and their half brothers) grow up,  itís pretty obvious that they have excellent parents.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2020, 10:01:07 PM »

Peeds. Stop ruining the agenda with truth  Laughing ❤️

My bad!    Star  💕

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2020, 10:15:20 PM »

Oh, my comment wasnít an indictment of J&M as parents, it was just strange to me to see unmasked children because they are required where I live and I wanted to know why. As somebody who has watched these kids (and their half brothers) grow up,  itís pretty obvious that they have excellent parents.

Iím sorry if my comment came across as somehow suggesting that you thought J&M were bad parents.  Hug I should probably have been clearer that I was basically just adding my own observation to the talk Smiley Sometimes I canít English very well.

I think itís very interesting how the different countries and their approaches to Corona security makes us perceive the same pictures of the same royals. Itís one of the things I love about this board being so international. I learn so much about people in other countries than my own.

In Denmark, kids wearing masks is not the norm so I didnít notice it at all.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2020, 12:23:28 AM »

Iím sorry if my comment came across as somehow suggesting that you thought J&M were bad parents.  Hug I should probably have been clearer that I was basically just adding my own observation to the talk Smiley Sometimes I canít English very well.

I think itís very interesting how the different countries and their approaches to Corona security makes us perceive the same pictures of the same royals. Itís one of the things I love about this board being so international. I learn so much about people in other countries than my own.

In Denmark, kids wearing masks is not the norm so I didnít notice it at all.

No worries Harley!   Hug

I actually thought I had expressed myself pretty badly.
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2020, 07:29:27 AM »

This really seems like much ado about nothing... maybe she pulled her mask down for a minute because no one was around and her face was hot. I'll do that when I leave and store and pull it back up when someone is coming towards me on the sidewalk. My sister lives in a city where you have to wear a mask outside, and many people pull them down when they're not sharing the sidewalk with anyone else. It's not like the reporters are right there in her face either.
I'm dping it too in New York. To breathe for a sec, and let y glasses become clear again  Roll Eyes
Their children should wear masks, they contribute highly to spread this virus. Asymptomatics for weeks. A daughter of a friend is 19 and tests positive (with no symptoms other that a tiny bit sore throat for a day and a half) for 4 weeks now. Tested after 2 weeks, 3 weeks and now 4 weeks.
The virus can survive 28 days on a screen and 14 on cotton. 14 days on hands of an infected person. Kids can bring this virus to any place, household, looking perfectly normal. We need them to be as careful as adults, we want to stop this horror ASAP, AFAP.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2020, 09:45:48 AM »

This really seems like much ado about nothing... maybe she pulled her mask down for a minute because no one was around and her face was hot. I'll do that when I leave and store and pull it back up when someone is coming towards me on the sidewalk. My sister lives in a city where you have to wear a mask outside, and many people pull them down when they're not sharing the sidewalk with anyone else. It's not like the reporters are right there in her face either.
I'm dping it too in New York. To breathe for a sec, and let y glasses become clear again  Roll Eyes
Their children should wear masks, they contribute highly to spread this virus. Asymptomatics for weeks. A daughter of a friend is 19 and tests positive (with no symptoms other that a tiny bit sore throat for a day and a half) for 4 weeks now. Tested after 2 weeks, 3 weeks and now 4 weeks.
The virus can survive 28 days on a screen and 14 on cotton. 14 days on hands of an infected person. Kids can bring this virus to any place, household, looking perfectly normal. We need them to be as careful as adults, we want to stop this horror ASAP, AFAP.

Perhaps read the thread Huh?

Itís not mandatory for children in all countries to wear masks. Or even to wear masks at all. In Denmark you only have to wear masks on public transport and at doctors. And when schools opened as the first thing after the lockdown it didnít mean higher numbers of infected so children definitely doesnít contribute to spreading the virus in Denmark. I donít know how it looks in France but you obviously cannot deduce that because the virus spreads among certain groups in one country, it does the same in another.
maddie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2020, 04:16:35 AM »

Joachim & Marie celebrated their copper wedding anniversary today.
On the occasion of the day, the Prince and Princess share this new photo, taken by Her Highness Princess Athena in Paris, where Your Royal Highnesses resides with the couple's two children. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie were married in MÝgeltÝnder Church on 24 May 2008, and today is celebrated privately. ⁣(Translated by Google)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH90teVgvev/

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: