Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Hussein of Jordan  (Read 7885 times)
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2020, 02:33:31 PM »

Hussein was a goodlooking man, older or not.  He had dignity too.  They made a smashing couple ...
That he was!  Beer .

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:45:05 PM »

Hussein and Dina bint Abdul-Hamid (Arabic: دينا بنت عبد الحميد‎; 15 December 1929 21 August 2019) (the 1st wife of Hussein from 1955 to 1957. She was the mother to Hussein's oldest child, Princess Alia bint Hussein)

Hussein and Antoinette Gardiner (known as Princess Muna Al-Hussein; 1941) (the 2nd wife of Hussein from 1961-1972 and mother of King Abdullah II; prince Faisal and the twins princess Aisha and Zein)

Hussein and Alia Bahauddin Toukan (Arabic: علياء بهاء الدين طوقان‎) (25 December 1948 9 February 1977)( the third wife of King Hussein from their marriage in 1972 until her death in a helicopter crash in Jordan. Mother of princess Haya and prince Ali - They also adopted Abir, a young Palestinian girl whose mother had been killed by a plane crash at a refugee camp near the Amman airport. )

Hussein and Lisa Najeeb Halaby (later known as Noor Al-Hussein (Arabic: نور الحسين‎); August 23, 1951)(the fourth wife of Hussein from  1978 till his death in 1999; Noor and Hussein had four children: prince Hamzah; prince Hashim; princess Iman and princess Raiyah):

Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »

I think Abdullah is a fox too 😉  He's become really better looking the older he gets.

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 04:23:45 PM »

I agree with Fairy:

I didn't find him good-looking neither do I think his son is. However both have this nice look about them. They both look like a person, who at a party or any other event is going to be nice to talk to. They look friendly, pleasant and likeable.
Don't know if the are, but that's my opinion from just looking at them.
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 04:41:06 PM »

I agree with Fairy:

I didn't find him good-looking neither do I think his son is. However both have this nice look about them. They both look like a person, who at a party or any other event is going to be nice to talk to. They look friendly, pleasant and likeable.

In the early 90s a friend of mine had a Turkish husband. They were in Bath (in the west of England) and were browsing in a small carpet/kelim shop. Another couple were doing the same. Suddenly my friend's husband went up to the other guy and said: I recognise you, where have we met before? He slowly realised that he was talking to King Hussein, they had never met but he'd recognised the face. The king was more than friendly, had a nice chat with them, knew some Turkish and ended the encounter by saying: Come to Jordan, and giving them his business card! So I also agree with the others...
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 05:03:06 PM »

I agree with Fairy:

In the early 90s a friend of mine had a Turkish husband. They were in Bath (in the west of England) and were browsing in a small carpet/kelim shop. Another couple were doing the same. Suddenly my friend's husband went up to the other guy and said: I recognise you, where have we met before? He slowly realised that he was talking to King Hussein, they had never met but he'd recognised the face. The king was more than friendly, had a nice chat with them, knew some Turkish and ended the encounter by saying: Come to Jordan, and giving them his business card! So I also agree with the others...

kbart, that is a treasure!   Champagne

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »

BTW I have to confess Prince Hashim, one of Husseins sons with Noor is a hottie  Blush

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »

Noor and Alia look very similar! Both quite beautiful. Whatever happened to wife number 1 and 2?
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 08:13:47 PM »

BTW I have to confess Prince Hashim, one of Husseins sons with Noor is a hottie  Blush

Miss P., you just made my day.   Wink

Paulina:   They were both divorced by Hussein.   The first marriage was an arranged marriage, and #2 was a love match but it didn't last.  But it produced Abdullah.     

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 09:18:46 PM »

good looking or not he was very lucky in the wives departement  Lolipop Lolipop

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 10:39:04 PM »

Prince Hasheim. Wow! He has the same eyes as his father, like talking to you may be the most important thing he is doing right then, with an amused or bemused smile.

What's his status??
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 03:07:27 AM »

Prince Hasheim. Wow! He has the same eyes as his father, like talking to you may be the most important thing he is doing right then, with an amused or bemused smile.

What's his status??

...extra  Wink

If frozen face rania  has anything to say, he will remain extra

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 04:09:31 AM »

What's his status??

...extra  Wink

G Smiley

Exactly.  On the outside looking in.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 04:26:35 AM »

What's his status??

...extra  Wink

G Smiley

Exactly.  On the outside looking in.

If you mean relationship status, he's married with five kids so we're out of luck!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 06:11:56 AM »

Lucky lady. 5 kids? How does anyone keep up??

Does anyone here know how all the step siblings get along or like each other? Obviously, there is quite the age range.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: