Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 249789 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: July 28, 2021, 01:40:50 AM »

She is such an asset to that family!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: July 28, 2021, 02:46:05 AM »

I think she works hard to serve her mother, the monarch. I wonder if she will keep up the pace when her brother ascends.

I think she'll take after her mother and serve the crown (whether that is her mother or brother) for as long as she can.
I also don't think Charles will 'throw her over' when he becomes King so she will carry on.

I agree ralf. She is too valuable and works harder than any other royal. Charles knows what he has. 
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: July 28, 2021, 04:51:50 AM »

I also can see her continuing to serve the crown. She’s not petty and wouldn’t just stop.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: July 28, 2021, 06:44:33 AM »

I think she works hard to serve her mother, the monarch. I wonder if she will keep up the pace when her brother ascends.

If any it will be her age and possible future illnesses that might stop her. Charles also knows what an asset his sister is.

I agree. I could see her cutting back on engagements from her current workload as time progresses
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: July 28, 2021, 03:32:28 PM »

She will eventually slow down but she seems to be in great health and has great genetics on either side. I suspect she will be pulling big numbers for a while yet!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: July 28, 2021, 04:18:50 PM »

I also can see her continuing to serve the crown. She’s not petty and wouldn’t just stop.

I agree. She takes her duties and responsibilities very seriously, and the engagement numbers bear that out.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: July 28, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »

I think Anne and Charles are the closest of all the siblings, and of course she will continue to support her brother once he is King. Her nephew too, if it comes to that. I could see her following in PP's footsteps, gradually tapering off her duties, passing on her patronages, and retiring at 95.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: Yesterday at 02:48:50 PM »

I’ve just read that Anne is to become Captain General of the Royal Marines. Dale, you’ll be honoured!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: Yesterday at 08:39:49 PM »

I’ve just read that Anne is to become Captain General of the Royal Marines. Dale, you’ll be honoured!

Congratulations Champagne
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: Yesterday at 08:43:51 PM »

I think Anne and Charles are the closest of all the siblings, and of course she will continue to support her brother once he is King. Her nephew too, if it comes to that. I could see her following in PP's footsteps, gradually tapering off her duties, passing on her patronages, and retiring at 95.

The BRF definitely need Anne.
The Kents and Gloucesters will be too old once William is King (I think they should retire under Charles).

That leaves Charles, Camilla (who also seems to have health issues), Edward, Sophie and the Cambridges.

And Anne...

At least until the Cambridgetties are old enough Anne, Edward and Sophie need to stay on.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: