Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 169486 times)
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: May 07, 2022, 08:43:56 AM »

The Queen has been to some of the gt grandchildren's christenings but not other - no pattern, just random - she wasn't at Louis's or Archie's
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: May 07, 2022, 05:22:50 PM »

The Queen has been to some of the gt grandchildren's christenings but not other - no pattern, just random - she wasn't at Louis's or Archie's

Very true, but HM's days are waning, sad but true, and Bea may not have another child. I think if at all possible she would like her grandmother to be there.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: May 07, 2022, 06:39:52 PM »

This is such a chic outfit. I love it but of course, the purse and shoes are derelict.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: May 12, 2022, 12:28:01 PM »

CoutureAndRoyals
@CoutureRoyals

#NEW Yesterday Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attended the charity preview night of “A Gallop Through History” Platinum Jubilee celebration at the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle! 🐎

The Royal Windsor Horse Show starts officially today!

https://www.dailymail.co....ocial-twitter_dailymailUK
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 12:46:32 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: May 12, 2022, 05:46:24 PM »

Bea's dress is from The Vampire's Wife. While I'm not big on the style it seems to be what's in now. The colors suit her and she looks well in it, and very happy. Love the earrings. Edo, you are a dapper guy but button that jacket.

The pictures are mostly of the show but at the end there is poignant one of Sarah and the girls when they were very young. Sarah has that pert prettiness about her that was there before things slid inexorably the wrong way.

Winston Churchill
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: May 12, 2022, 05:55:15 PM »

They look great and happy. LOVE the earrings (my short neck can't pull that off)  Like the cut of the dress minus the bottom ruffle, shoulder pads and the material print, little too House on the Prairie for me.  The fit is good which is half the battle  Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: May 12, 2022, 07:09:16 PM »

CoutureAndRoyals
@CoutureRoyals

#NEW Yesterday Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attended the charity preview night of “A Gallop Through History” Platinum Jubilee celebration at the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle! 🐎

I love "millefleurs" patterns.  And I love a bit of daring when it comes to evening wear - using a pattern or texture instead of inevitable solid color. But that ruffle ... With a few inches lopped off and a different hemline this would have been 100%.   

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: May 12, 2022, 07:43:26 PM »

CoutureAndRoyals
@CoutureRoyals

I love "millefleurs" patterns.  And I love a bit of daring when it comes to evening wear - using a pattern or texture instead of inevitable solid color. But that ruffle ... With a few inches lopped off and a different hemline this would have been 100%.   

Yes!

Winston Churchill
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: May 12, 2022, 07:50:28 PM »

When I look at a photo of Beatrice, I see Fergie.  Then I see Andy.  Then I see Fergie.  Then I see Andy again.

She’s an exact blend of both of them, except for her eyes which are all her own.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: May 12, 2022, 09:07:57 PM »

A bias cut and loose, billowing fabric from the hips down would look great for this dress, even keeping all the other elements the same.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: May 12, 2022, 09:11:31 PM »

CoutureAndRoyals
@CoutureRoyals

I totally agree. I love the pattern, it gives me a bit of a Gustav Klimt vibe, but the ruffle doesn't work. And yes, LL, Edo needs to button his jacket.
Otherwise they look good and most importantly happy to be there. What a wonderful pageant this will be from the looks of it.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: May 12, 2022, 09:43:35 PM »

When I look at a photo of Beatrice, I see Fergie.  Then I see Andy.  Then I see Fergie.  Then I see Andy again.

She’s an exact blend of both of them, except for her eyes which are all her own.

Her eyes remind me of that iconic portrait of a young Victoria  Champagne

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: May 12, 2022, 09:52:36 PM »

Considering her usual fashion, this is a slam dunk. I think they both look quite nice and yes, happy most of all!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: May 13, 2022, 12:14:48 AM »

They look happy and relaxed. One of her better pictures.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: May 13, 2022, 01:40:46 AM »

Her eyes are not her own - they are also inherited - from Queen Victoria and Edward VII, both of whom had the same large eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: