Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 208755 times)
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: June 24, 2022, 12:14:11 AM »

Absolutely agree this look is totally on point. The color of the dress is perfectly contrasted with her hair and with the clear paillettes it is so watery and ethereal. Love it.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: June 24, 2022, 12:39:50 AM »

I wonder sometimes is Bea is undertaking her own quiet mission to become more "acceptable" as a working royal in the future. She seems to be taking, almost purposefully, the complete opposite approach to this than her sister. IMO it is almost like she is taking a leaf out of Anne's book - turn up, do good, keep quiet, don't embarrass the family and in doing so slowly become more and more popular.
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: June 24, 2022, 01:02:49 AM »

Perhaps Edoardo should receive the title of The Perfect Prince.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: June 24, 2022, 01:22:07 AM »

She looks wonderful here! I love how Edo is so calm and collected. He seems supportive while also being sure of his own self too. It feels like Beatrice has a life she's wanted for awhile and is very content.

I still don't think she'll ever have a role as a working royal in the sense we think of it now, but someone will need to fill seats at state dinners, etc. as the older family members retire or pass away. Not sure if it is her intention, but she has started seeming like a good option for those support roles recently. I think she also has a huge respect for her grandmother and the legacy of the royal family, so she may feel very strongly as though she needs to protect it.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: June 24, 2022, 01:26:37 AM »

She looks wonderful here! I love how Edo is so calm and collected. He seems supportive while also being sure of his own self too. It feels like Beatrice has a life she's wanted for awhile and is very content.

I still don't think she'll ever have a role as a working royal in the sense we think of it now, but someone will need to fill seats at state dinners, etc. as the older family members retire or pass away. Not sure if it is her intention, but she has started seeming like a good option for those support roles recently. I think she also has a huge respect for her grandmother and the legacy of the royal family, so she may feel very strongly as though she needs to protect it.

Agree!  I do kinda wish that bodice slit were fully sewn together, but other than that she looks phenomenal.  Stunning!

I vacillate on Edo...here I like him, sometimes he seems too smug or a candidate for his own Camera Hungry Eyes thread.

I think you're right that she won't be an official working royal (or whatever the title/designation is) but I think she can carve out a very comfortable supporting role.  I've never been a fan of hers but she is winning me over.
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: June 24, 2022, 01:47:31 AM »

Tonight Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are attending 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign!

This muchly-pared-down dress suits Bea who loves her frills & fussing, but it does look a little big in this photo.  Too much material around the arms perhaps ... I wish Edo had buttoned his jacket! WHY don't these men "button up" ... so many pics recently of sloppy looking aristo/royal men ...

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: June 24, 2022, 02:27:13 AM »

Wow, Bea looks really pretty here! Hair, makeup, jewelry, and even the dress, all work well together! Edo seems to have had a good influence on Bea in many aspects of her life. Most notably, I feel that she's been dressing WAY better since they've been together. They look good Thumb up
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: June 24, 2022, 02:38:02 AM »

I'd love to see a picture of the back of the gown.  RoyalFashionPolice has a post on this dress; the original has the slit down to the navel with no closures like have been added on hers, and the original has a huge cutout on the back.  I wonder if she went with that or had it lessened!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: June 24, 2022, 02:41:04 AM »

Agree!  I do kinda wish that bodice slit were fully sewn together, but other than that she looks phenomenal.  Stunning!

I vacillate on Edo...here I like him, sometimes he seems too smug or a candidate for his own Camera Hungry Eyes thread.

I think you're right that she won't be an official working royal (or whatever the title/designation is) but I think she can carve out a very comfortable supporting role.  I've never been a fan of hers but she is winning me over.

I suspect the original intention of the dress was to have a wide V down to the belt and she made it modest--with safety pins? But still slightly risque? She gets away with it because she does not have an ample bosom. I wonder why the dress wasn't tailored to fit her. Agree on the sleeves and length. It doesn't fit quite right but still looks great on her.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŕ Paris - paraphrased)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: June 24, 2022, 02:46:11 AM »

I'd love to see a picture of the back of the gown.  RoyalFashionPolice has a post on this dress; the original has the slit down to the navel with no closures like have been added on hers, and the original has a huge cutout on the back.  I wonder if she went with that or had it lessened!

'Dana' sequin gown by Markarian

This is as good a pic I could find > Dana Sage Sequin Gown Deep V-neckline, long puff sleeves, cutout back, detachable black satin waistband, A-line skirt, fully lined, concealed zip fastening along back Composition: 100% viscose; Lining 100% silk Dry clean only Made in the USA.

periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: June 24, 2022, 02:51:33 AM »

Those are hook and eye closures on the bodice.
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: June 24, 2022, 03:09:34 AM »

Bea looks beautiful but I do agree that the sleeves seem too big and out of proportion…especially after seeing the model dress, those sleeves on the model look normal. Bea probably could be a good seat filler type royal at state dinners but I think the train has left the station for her to be anything more than that. I just think the York family are not in the Charles/William circle and that’s that. If any cousins will get tapped to be working royals I think it would be LL.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: June 24, 2022, 03:25:53 AM »

I'd love to see a picture of the back of the gown.  RoyalFashionPolice has a post on this dress; the original has the slit down to the navel with no closures like have been added on hers, and the original has a huge cutout on the back.  I wonder if she went with that or had it lessened!

'Dana' sequin gown by Markarian

This is as good a pic I could find > Dana Sage Sequin Gown Deep V-neckline, long puff sleeves, cutout back, detachable black satin waistband, A-line skirt, fully lined, concealed zip fastening along back Composition: 100% viscose; Lining 100% silk Dry clean only Made in the USA.

I like the modesty modifications on Beatrice + the fit on the model (which has nothing to do with the model being skinny and everything to do with being properly fitted).  Do you guys think she left the back alone or went for it?
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: June 24, 2022, 04:53:44 AM »

Is it just me or is Beatrice & Edo really ramping up in the public eye? I feel like for years it was mostly radio silence about them and now suddenly in the last few months they're really present in the BRF. I can't help but wonder if they're gearing up to become working royals.

I agree! More visibility, they seem to be gearing up for playing a greater role in the BRF.

luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: June 24, 2022, 05:14:50 AM »

Is it just me or is Beatrice & Edo really ramping up in the public eye? I feel like for years it was mostly radio silence about them and now suddenly in the last few months they're really present in the BRF. I can't help but wonder if they're gearing up to become working royals.

I agree! More visibility, they seem to be gearing up for playing a greater role in the BRF.

Bea has attended a number of events like this over the years. It is hardly a sign of a greater role in the BRF as we know that both Charles and William have made it clear that there is no future for Bea or Eugenie in the working royals set-up of the BRF.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: