Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 209248 times)
jolene

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: June 25, 2022, 12:46:35 AM »

Princess Vespa, I just want to say I love your user name. 

Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: June 25, 2022, 01:33:38 PM »

Even without the added fastening the opening is not likely to have moved even if she puts her arms out wide and pretends to be a windmill Smiley
I don't like the dress very much because it is too big and so a bit blah but the colour suits. She has wonderful hair and eyes.

For me it is a bit creeepy though, the idea that her husband is changing her, influencing her appearance (and I don't believe it).
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: June 25, 2022, 03:12:50 PM »

Even without the added fastening the opening is not likely to have moved even if she puts her arms out wide and pretends to be a windmill Smiley
I don't like the dress very much because it is too big and so a bit blah but the colour suits. She has wonderful hair and eyes.

For me it is a bit creeepy though, the idea that her husband is changing her, influencing her appearance (and I don't believe it).

Maybe he says you look better in that or that colour etc. My mother used to try and push my hair style - the last time I agreed was when I was there - 600 miles away - for the funeral of my father. I absolutely hated it but she said she liked me that way. Never again.

I get the perspective that apart from a mirror you don't see yourself for the rest of the day Huh??? Maybe he has better dress sense than her mother does and gave her some guidance
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1173 on: June 25, 2022, 03:37:07 PM »

Maybe he says you look better in that or that colour etc. My mother used to try and push my hair style - the last time I agreed was when I was there - 600 miles away - for the funeral of my father. I absolutely hated it but she said she liked me that way. Never again.

I get the perspective that apart from a mirror you don't see yourself for the rest of the day Huh??? Maybe he has better dress sense than her mother does and gave her some guidance

Thumb up
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: June 25, 2022, 04:13:39 PM »

Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are attending the Glastonbury music festival

This is tragic. Glastonbury used to be an egalitarian “flower children” affair, not a showy gold-buckle bling celebrity billionaire merching playground.

also where his stepfather died
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: June 25, 2022, 04:23:06 PM »

Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are attending the Glastonbury music festival

This is tragic. Glastonbury used to be an egalitarian “flower children” affair, not a showy gold-buckle bling celebrity billionaire merching playground.

Burning Man used to be like that, too.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
duchesschicana

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: June 25, 2022, 06:57:33 PM »

also where his stepfather died
Indeed I doubt they were thinking how they would look for photos.  He has said his stepfather was more of a real dad then his bio dad.  I’m sure that day he was remembering his dad and sharing memories with her well trying to enjoy an event his dad liked to attend mixed with tears
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: June 25, 2022, 11:58:27 PM »

Thank you, Paulina and emac!  Hug 

I do love this online community and all I've learned from it!
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: June 27, 2022, 03:54:27 AM »

Glastonbury Sunday.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: June 27, 2022, 05:12:41 AM »

His mother’s a next model so she may have something to do with the better clothes as well
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: June 27, 2022, 06:43:51 AM »

Hmmmm. Pap walk?
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: June 27, 2022, 06:49:20 AM »

Hmmmm. Pap walk?

Dress on previous day was ok but oh dear... doesn’t not suit her at all .... I think she is someone who doesn’t photo well but is pretty
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: June 27, 2022, 06:56:09 AM »

Hmmmm. Pap walk?

They are walking around a festival with literally 1000s of people there, many celebrities included. Of course there will be photographers there as well but to accuse a couple who are enjoying the occasion of a 'pap walk' is a bit of a stretch for me. In downtown London when they are leaving a restaurant - maybe - but at a festival like Glastonbury I don't see it.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: June 27, 2022, 07:02:58 AM »

Hmmmm. Pap walk?

They are walking around a festival with literally 1000s of people there, many celebrities included. Of course there will be photographers there as well but to accuse a couple who are enjoying the occasion of a 'pap walk' is a bit of a stretch for me. In downtown London when they are leaving a restaurant - maybe - but at a festival like Glastonbury I don't see it.

“Backgrid”…
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: July 04, 2022, 04:24:26 PM »

Back a few pages there was speculation whether or not Bea wore that gorgeous sequin gown in the original backless form?

Well, she did:

https://www.hellomagazine...urprising-shoes-revealed/

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: