Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 95   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 245399 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #1365 on: December 07, 2022, 12:48:03 AM »

I like the shoes and the dress. Could do without seeing Fergie though.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
Nappyolean

Warned
Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1366 on: December 07, 2022, 02:26:45 AM »

I think Fergie should not dress as a nutcracker. Honestly, only nutcrackers can pull off that look.
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1367 on: December 07, 2022, 03:00:47 AM »

Here is a picture of Beatrice with Sienna, actually the first one I have ever seen

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwlxeaM6F0/

The page is no longer available. No

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1368 on: December 07, 2022, 03:21:41 AM »

Here is a picture of Beatrice with Sienna, actually the first one I have ever seen

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwlxeaM6F0/

The page is no longer available. No

Here’s a screen shot.

AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1369 on: December 07, 2022, 07:29:56 PM »

Sienna looks exactly like I had envisioned, light hair and big eyes. Such a sweet, lovely baby.
Paulina

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1370 on: December 07, 2022, 08:14:19 PM »

Obviously Beatrice loves her mother. And by all accounts Sarah has been a good and involved mom. But the optics and not reading the room for years. Both adult daughters need to publicly distance themselves from their parents, even if they don't do it in private.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1371 on: December 07, 2022, 08:17:43 PM »

I see a lot of Edo in little Sienna and yes she is a cutie. It is her cousin Augie who is the spit of Andrew.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1372 on: December 14, 2022, 11:04:02 PM »

They seem so good together. I’m happy for Bea.

Princess Beatrice and Edo Mapelli Mozzi attended the 11th Annual carol concert by #QuintessentiallyFoundation  The Fayre of St James on November 29th at St James’s Church, Piccadilly
https://twitter.com/careb...;t=xkpqKpYDZbXn7FYQksqNnA
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1373 on: December 14, 2022, 11:06:20 PM »

Last week

Princess Beatrice visited the English National Ballet School in London.

Paulina

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1374 on: December 14, 2022, 11:23:07 PM »

She seems lovely. I can't tell yet how loyal she is to the Crown or not. Or how the Wales family feels about her and Edo. Are Beatrice and Edo capable of balancing loyalty to the Crown and remaining fond of their parents? Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive, just carefully walked.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1375 on: December 15, 2022, 02:48:40 AM »

She seems lovely. I can't tell yet how loyal she is to the Crown or not. Or how the Wales family feels about her and Edo. Are Beatrice and Edo capable of balancing loyalty to the Crown and remaining fond of their parents? Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive, just carefully walked.

I definitley think she has proven to be classier than any of us expected her to be. I imagine she would be loyal to the Crown, at least as an institution. She seems to have inherited her mother's love of royal history and has made choices respecting and reflecting that. I do hope that should Bea be blessed with a second daughter, that the name Victoria would be 'allowed' to be used, as it was rumoured to be denied for her own name.
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1376 on: December 15, 2022, 03:16:06 AM »

I agree; this generation needs a Victoria!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Nappyolean

Warned
Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1377 on: December 15, 2022, 06:58:13 AM »

I wonder why “Victoria” wasn’t allowed. I can see why Elizabeth wasn’t but Victoria?
Also, ever since Beas dignified, unique wedding during lockdown, I’ve grown fond of her. The fact that she hasn’t released photos of Siennas foot, or the back of her head, I’m happier still.
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1378 on: December 15, 2022, 07:46:02 AM »

I wonder why “Victoria” wasn’t allowed. I can see why Elizabeth wasn’t but Victoria?
Also, ever since Beas dignified, unique wedding during lockdown, I’ve grown fond of her. The fact that she hasn’t released photos of Siennas foot, or the back of her head, I’m happier still.

There was suggestion at the time that the name was "reserved" in case the Wales' had a daughter. Apparently Fergie's other choice of name was Annabel, also vetoed due to it being the name of a nightclub the rich and idle liked to frequent.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1379 on: December 15, 2022, 05:51:21 PM »

Yes to the foot or back! I am fond of her si ce a very long time ago, when barely out of adolescence she was mocked for her wheight. Instead of whining she acknowledged that it was true, started losing weight and did a marathon. The second time I admired her response to the press for her hat at the Cambrigde wedding.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 95   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: