Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 58889 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: August 10, 2020, 02:12:39 AM »

Happy, Wonderful Birthday to Princess Beatrice!  Curtsey Curtsey Curtsey Curtsey Curtsey

Goodness, I almost forgot! Blush Happy Birthday Princess Beatrice, many happy returns of the day! Champagne
Thank you CS Star

August 8th is the wedding anniversary of my maternal grandparents.

The number 8 is very auspicious to the Chinese, I remember it being made a lot of when Beatrice was born.

8 has long been regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture. With pronunciation of 'Ba' in Chinese, no. 8 sounds similar to the word 'Fa', which means to make a fortune. It contains meanings of prosperity, success and high social status too, so all business men favor it very much.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2020, 02:34:52 PM »

Bea and new husband Edo are back from honeymoon. They were spotted in London. Bea made a trip to a baby shop...

https://www.dailymail.co....Little-White-Company.html

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2020, 03:08:43 PM »

Bea and new husband Edo are back from honeymoon. They were spotted in London. Bea made a trip to a baby shop...

Perhaps the rumours are true and Eugenie is pregnant Wink
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2020, 03:18:50 PM »

Or Bea could be.  Or both...wouldn’t that be lovely.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2020, 04:19:53 PM »

Or Bea could be.  Or both...wouldn’t that be lovely.
I think it would be nicer if the older sister has a baby first. It draws less attention to the fact that Eugenie got married before her, which I believe some said bothered them a bit, even though Beatrice was thrilled for her sister.
That doesn't mean Eugenie should wait of course. Just that it might be nice for Beatrice to have a baby right away. Also, this way there won't be a large gap between Wolfie and his half sibling.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2020, 05:37:55 PM »

That's lovely, for whoever the gift is about!
I also like her style, particularly her skirt!

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: September 08, 2020, 05:41:59 PM »

The Little White Company is a baby and children's clothes store, so they could be simply buying a small gift for Edo's son.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: September 08, 2020, 05:49:19 PM »

The Little White Company is a baby and children's clothes store, so they could be simply buying a small gift for Edo's son.
Spoilsport. (Sorry, just really want a royal baby. We need some good news this horrible year)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: September 08, 2020, 06:09:28 PM »

I have the feeling there will be two royal babies shortly.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: September 08, 2020, 06:17:20 PM »

Spoilsport. (Sorry, just really want a royal baby. We need some good news this horrible year)

Sorry!!  Secret

I also want a royal baby. I do thing Eugenie is pregnant, from the pictures at Balmoral. And I do think Bea will not wait long Cute

Super awesome would be a W&K baby announcement this Fall. SB crowds reaction would be priceless

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: September 08, 2020, 07:18:06 PM »

Sorry!!  Secret

I also want a royal baby. I do thing Eugenie is pregnant, from the pictures at Balmoral. And I do think Bea will not wait long Cute

Super awesome would be a W&K baby announcement this Fall. SB crowds reaction would be priceless
That would be great, but it would come at the cost of Kate being out of commission for the next 3 months.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: September 08, 2020, 07:21:08 PM »

I would love a royal baby boom in the next months with Eugenie, Bea, Gabriella and Kate expecting

kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2020, 07:53:44 PM »

Sorry!!  Secret

Hi I'd also like a baby boom but I also agree with Thistle - it's a very nice shop, in fact I've been in there and bought presents there many, many times..... for others, I'm 58 Smiley Smiley
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: September 08, 2020, 07:58:35 PM »

Yeah I’m not buying into the baby thing yet either.  For either of them.  As far as I’m concerned, Eug was wearing an oversized coat, plain and simple.  I think we would have had more clues or an outright confirmation by now if she were.  Hope I’m wrong though!   They need a new little one in the family!  
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: September 08, 2020, 07:59:25 PM »

I want all of them to be pregnant! What fun that would be!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: