Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 38550 times)
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: September 09, 2020, 01:50:06 AM »

It seems hard for a Royal Princess to make a move. The article even declared that Princess Beatrice had her phone.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: September 23, 2020, 07:55:21 PM »

Bea's wedding dress is now on display in the State Dining Room at Windsor Castle

royalwessex
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: September 23, 2020, 09:09:13 PM »

she really has such striking features! beautiful photo

Her big expressionFUL eyes give so much character to her face. Eagerness and hopefulness.

@royalwessex
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: September 23, 2020, 09:13:06 PM »

Her dress is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine. I don't think all the parts quite work, but at the same time, I think they DO work because they don't work because of the symbolism and personalities involved, if that makes any sense at all.

For sheer design and line, M-M's will always be my favorite.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2020, 09:14:54 PM »

I love this wedding dress so much!!
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: September 25, 2020, 04:37:35 AM »

I love the dress and the sentiment behind it. I bet the Queen was so tickled to be part of Beatrice's secret project.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: September 25, 2020, 04:44:01 AM »

One of the smartest plays the BRF has made in the last few years - to go low key, recycle a dress, surprise the hell out of everyone with it and the tiara. 

The flowers at this wedding were unforgettable.  Absolutely breathtaking.  Well played, BRF. 
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: September 25, 2020, 04:00:26 PM »

It would have been even better to have a picture posted next to it, because the tiara and the veil made that dress a real stunner.

As is though, between the provenance and the pandemic, it's a really historical piece. Glad they included the bouquet, it's my all time favorite.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: September 25, 2020, 05:31:44 PM »

Very nice for Bea. And the dress she is wearing is lovely. Smiley
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: September 26, 2020, 04:43:42 PM »

It would have been even better to have a picture posted next to it, because the tiara and the veil made that dress a real stunner.

As is though, between the provenance and the pandemic, it's a really historical piece. Glad they included the bouquet, it's my all time favorite.
I may be in the minority, but I thought that Queen Mary's Fringe  tiara wore her a bit. Funny how it doesnt look too big on QEII, who is quite tiny.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: September 26, 2020, 07:45:56 PM »

I may be in the minority, but I thought that Queen Mary's Fringe  tiara wore her a bit. Funny how it doesnt look too big on QEII, who is quite tiny.

You are right about that. Unfortunately, I don't think Bea's hair was done to properly support and show off the tiara. It did seem to be plopped down on her usual blowout/do. Pity, that. A partial or total updo would have helped. The fringe did match those vertical lines of the dress so well.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2020, 10:41:31 PM »

I didn't even notice the tiara! I was so mesmerized by the the lovely dress and Beatrice's radiant smile. I wish I could go and see the dress in person. Both York daughters made real statements with  their dresses. Isn't it interesting? So many non-princess want their wedding gowns to make them into princesses on their big day. And these two born princesses did something with their "princess princess" days. Eugenie made a statement about more than the scars of scoliosis and her commitment to its sufferers - she wanted to show body acceptance and pride in "imperfections". How to own your body. And Bea made a statement about love and loyalty to her grandparents in the middle of the Corona crisis.

I totally take off my hat to both of them. It's great to see Bea's dress presented like that.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:40 AM »

I'd love to be able to see the dress in person too (as well as Eugenie's). It's funny that the Yorks ended up having my favorite weddings of this generation, but I think they both nailed it with their dress selections and just the spirit of both weddings.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: September 28, 2020, 12:26:16 AM »

Do they only display the most recent bridal gown? I would love to see a whole display off all of them from Victoria onward. It would be my first stop before the hotel!
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: September 28, 2020, 02:25:56 AM »

Do they only display the most recent bridal gown? I would love to see a whole display off all of them from Victoria onward. It would be my first stop before the hotel!
Was in London in 2018 and that would have been lovely. Got to see the Diana dresses and one of Victoria's, but the dresses from Vic on would have been nice especially since she started the white dress trend.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: