Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 40047 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2020, 11:14:47 PM »

I also liked this particularly:

The best gift Iíve ever given is a bronze figurative sculpture, which I commissioned from my stepfather, the sculptor David Williams-Ellis, for my wifeís birthday last year. His studio is next to my motherís house so weíd see him in there every day covered in clay. Itís so special for us to have a piece of his work in our home. POA, dwe.com

David Williams-Ellis's website is worth a look. It's an eclectic mix. He has, among other ones, a rather nice informal one of the Queen.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: October 28, 2020, 12:53:09 AM »

Nothing earth shattering but Sarah has released a new picture from Bea and Edo's wedding along with her personal thank you to those who expressed congratulations and good wishes to her upon the marriage.  I have to say it's a nice note, all things considered.

https://www.instagram.com...nnu8/?utm_source=ig_embed

Bea and Edo sent a copy of a handwritten thank you note, along with a wedding picture.

https://www.marieclaire.c...ice-wedding-unseen-photo/

Beatrice and Mapelli Mozzi also sent thank you notes to well-wishers, featuring one of their official wedding photos alongside a copy of a handwritten message. "Thank you so much for the wonderful note you so kindly sent to us on the occasion of our wedding this summer at Royal Lodge," they wrote, as Harper's Bazaar reports. "Edo and I had a magical day filled with special moments with our families."

"We are so grateful to all those who have worked hard to protect our communities over the last few months, we owe them so much," the newlyweds continued. They ended the letter, "Thank you for thinking of us as we begin our married life. Beatrice and Edo x."

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."

Theodore Roosevelt
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: October 28, 2020, 02:22:49 AM »

I really do love how both Beatrice and Eugenie handwrite messages rose be printed on the back of photos for their thank you cards for their respective engagements and weddings.  It a very nice touch without adding any extra work.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: