Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 58896 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: March 12, 2021, 11:13:15 AM »

She looks delightfully normal here. Smiley

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: March 12, 2021, 12:36:24 PM »

Princess Beatrice Makes Rare Comment About 4-Year-Old Stepson Christoper

https://www.yahoo.com/ent...kes-rare-4-194457485.html

In honor of World Book Day, Princess Beatrice—who is the eldest daughter of Britain's Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York—spoke about a joy she has found amidst continued lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"My stepson has been home schooling. Helping him engage with stories is a great journey to inspire imagination, creativity, independence and humor," she explained to the Evening Standard. "It is amazing how in between video calls and working through technology we have had more time in the day to enjoy reading and it's shown how important is has been to step away from the screen and jump into worlds unknown through the help of books."

Princess Beatrice called reading to Christopher the "best form of adventure from the safety of our own homes," adding, "I have had the most remarkable time going back over some of my most favorite stories at bedtime."

It's nice to hear a reference about Wolfie, and I think Bea is a very good stepmom.
An inspiring comment from a dyslexic.

It certainly is!

Personally I am a very avid reader. And I guess one of the reasons is the fun; the experience etc. to go into unknown worlds via books.

That's why I prefer books to films. F. e. I'm always disappointed, if the heroine I imagined in my head is none like the actress playing her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: March 12, 2021, 12:40:46 PM »

In honor of World Book Day, Princess Beatrice—who is the eldest daughter of Britain's Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York—spoke about a joy she has found amidst continued lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"My stepson has been home schooling. Helping him engage with stories is a great journey to inspire imagination, creativity, independence and humor," she explained to the Evening Standard. "It is amazing how in between video calls and working through technology we have had more time in the day to enjoy reading and it's shown how important is has been to step away from the screen and jump into worlds unknown through the help of books."

Princess Beatrice called reading to Christopher the "best form of adventure from the safety of our own homes," adding, "I have had the most remarkable time going back over some of my most favorite stories at bedtime."

It's nice to hear a reference about Wolfie, and I think Bea is a very good stepmom.

It certainly is!

Personally I am a very avid reader. And I guess one of the reasons is the fun; the experience etc. to go into unknown worlds via books.

That's why I prefer books to films. F. e. I'm always disappointed, if the heroine I imagined in my head is none like the actress playing her.

Oh yeah! One of the positive exceptions, IMO, was the movie adaption of Me before you (JoJo Moyes). Emilia Clarke wasn't the one who I imagined when reading the book, but she did a very well job (just like other characters / actors)
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: March 12, 2021, 03:14:52 PM »

It certainly is!

Oh yeah! One of the positive exceptions, IMO, was the movie adaption of Me before you (JoJo Moyes). Emilia Clarke wasn't the one who I imagined when reading the book, but she did a very well job (just like other characters / actors)

I ugly cried over that book and then I ugly cried during the film.

I thought Emilia was a wonderful Lou and that red dress!  Gorgeous!

She is probably the only book to screen character that I agree with.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: March 12, 2021, 06:44:23 PM »

It certainly is!

I thought Emilia was a wonderful Lou and that red dress!  Gorgeous!

Star all around - For mentioning a very underrated film. And I did not know it was a book too!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2021, 07:34:28 PM »

It certainly is!

I thought Emilia was a wonderful Lou and that red dress!  Gorgeous!

Star all around - For mentioning a very underrated film. And I did not know it was a book too!

In 2015/2016 I stumbled upon the book in a then local 2nd hand bookstore. I loved it!

Soon thereafter I heard about the movie, which was realeased in NL in 2016. Even as I am dreary of watching movie adaptions of books, I wouldn't and couldn't miss this one. I ended up at the ladies night screening. I hardly kept it dry. After it ended I encountered a former colleague of mine, a though young lady. Well, to my surprise she was weeping.

https://youtu.be/SKFPXXSgXLo
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: March 13, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »

I don't think this wedding picture has been posted before ? Found on Tumblr.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 02:35:46 PM by Elissa » Logged

Gemsheal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: March 13, 2021, 01:52:04 PM »

I never saw it before ... The concept is very nice although it would be better if What's his name had a haircut and Bea had closed her eyes too (she looks as if she's trying not to laugh).

I know - kvetch, kvetch ...

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: March 13, 2021, 02:40:28 PM »

I never saw it before ... The concept is very nice although it would be better if What's his name had a haircut and Bea had closed her eyes too (she looks as if she's trying not to laugh).

I know - kvetch, kvetch ...

I thought almost the same..both their eyes open or both closed  Blush
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: March 13, 2021, 03:47:02 PM »

It’s....awkward at best.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: March 13, 2021, 04:25:33 PM »

It’s....awkward at best.

Yikes...the filtering on that shot makes it look like a still from an early 80s soap opera, or possibly a film starring a young Jane Seymour!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: March 13, 2021, 04:28:52 PM »

It’s....awkward at best.

Yikes...the filtering on that shot makes it look like a still from an early 80s soap opera, or possibly a film starring a young Jane Seymour!

Right? Eek.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: March 13, 2021, 04:37:24 PM »

Aw yes it's awkward and badly lit but maybe it's also in a silver frame on the mantel. They clearly were able to have a special and intimate "emergency" ceremony. Isn't it nice to complain about bad glamour shots instead of fake costly weddings?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: March 13, 2021, 04:49:06 PM »

For all we know this could be one of their 'rejects' with another one they did keep in which both of them have eyes open or closed - but we'll never really know. Perhaps it has a certain special meaning for them.

As for Edo's hair - it was just after that first major lockdown had been lifted a bit, I think, so a haircut was not exactly a priority for a small intimate wedding, and it could have been worse.

But then I am a Bea and Eugenie sugar, and I loved the little wedding Bea and Edo had. Because it was about being married with their loved ones present - not about any kind of public show.

Not that I don't enjoy a full on BRF major event, mind you!  Wink
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 04:54:57 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: March 14, 2021, 04:33:33 AM »

Bea:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: