Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 88435 times)
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: June 08, 2021, 02:57:36 AM »

Looking at the background, nobody even notices Bea and Edo walking by.  I wonder if she is in any kind of danger of being kidnapped for ransom or a nut job upset at the Monarchy.

Say what now?!

That’s pretty random?

Very random.  Also the Met doesn't just take people security away willy nilly but rather after a compressive assessment.  The Met found in 2011 that they're was no reason that either Beatrice or Eugenie needed security...ie. they're not in any danger.  As security has never been reissued one can assume that the Met still feels that neither Beatrice nor Eugenie are in any danger.

Add...IIRC Andrew was at one time paying for each to have security as he was unhappy that they were no longer getting funded security...he saw it as more of an insult than anything else.  Not sure if he still is but I wouldn't worry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 03:21:01 AM by Oh_Caroline » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: June 08, 2021, 03:08:06 AM »

And we have no idea if they/their parents are paying for private security. Either way, Iím sure Beatrice and Eugenie are just fine.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: June 08, 2021, 04:23:07 AM »

Looking at the background, nobody even notices Bea and Edo walking by.  I wonder if she is in any kind of danger of being kidnapped for ransom or a nut job upset at the Monarchy.

Say what now?!

Thatís pretty random?

Well itís a Beatrice comment based on a picture of Beatrice in a Beatrice forum and I didnít have anything more to contribute to what Bea was actually doing with her hands....so...
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: June 08, 2021, 04:29:20 AM »

Say what now?!

Thatís pretty random?

Very random.  Also the Met doesn't just take people security away willy nilly but rather after a compressive assessment.  The Met found in 2011 that they're was no reason that either Beatrice or Eugenie needed security...ie. they're not in any danger.  As security has never been reissued one can assume that the Met still feels that neither Beatrice nor Eugenie are in any danger.

Add...IIRC Andrew was at one time paying for each to have security as he was unhappy that they were no longer getting funded security...he saw it as more of an insult than anything else.  Not sure if he still is but I wouldn't worry.

I am not worried. Itís just a comment wondering how these things work. I just think itís interesting that, evidently, Bea just walks around town and is not bothered at all. I wonder how itís decided who needs security and who doesnít.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: June 08, 2021, 04:41:15 AM »

Say what now?!

Thatís pretty random?

I am not worried. Itís just a comment wondering how these things work. I just think itís interesting that, evidently, Bea just walks around town and is not bothered at all. I wonder how itís decided who needs security and who doesnít.

The Met after reviewing the risks (or lack there of) to each person in questionÖwell for taxpayer funded security.  Those without are well within their rights to pay 100,000s for security they really donít need.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: June 08, 2021, 06:40:28 AM »

Sheís belly cupping. I swear I donít remember seeing anyone I know, or me, belly up ever. Is it a new thing? A millennial thing?

They look happy. Good on them.

I've had 4...... I never "cupped". Once I was quite large, I would often rest my hand on the top of my bump (it's there, it's in the way). And sometimes you get a cramp, or a foot sticking into you, or it feels tight or itchy, which might seem like cupping in the captured moment. Which seems more the case here with Bea. I certainly never did the one on top one on bottom "framing" thing..........
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: June 08, 2021, 09:40:02 AM »

Maybe they caught her itching her belly. It is a snapshot after all.

A plausible explanation.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: June 08, 2021, 09:41:57 AM »

Sheís belly cupping. I swear I donít remember seeing anyone I know, or me, belly up ever. Is it a new thing? A millennial thing?

I've had 4...... I never "cupped". Once I was quite large, I would often rest my hand on the top of my bump (it's there, it's in the way). And sometimes you get a cramp, or a foot sticking into you, or it feels tight or itchy, which might seem like cupping in the captured moment. Which seems more the case here with Bea. I certainly never did the one on top one on bottom "framing" thing..........

I have never been pregnant or so, but experienced pregnant women. One of the only times they did this "framing" thing was at special photoshoots and such. You know, those special moments to celebrate and remember your pregnancy.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: June 08, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »

Four kids! How ever did you survive the mayhem?

One friend from a large family said it was actually easier to keep everyone in line with more kids because they looked to each other for what to do and older kids had responsibilities.

Agree about putting hands on top or resting them.

Well, Beatrice seems very happy.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: June 08, 2021, 04:51:51 PM »

I've had four as well!   The last two were "happy surprises" (she said through gritted teeth.)   No, seriously, it's splendid and I still wish Kate C. would join the club  Wink  

Edited to add:  nope, never cupped.   

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: June 08, 2021, 05:16:03 PM »

I still wish Kate C. would join the club  Wink  

From your lips to God's ears!!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: June 08, 2021, 05:20:59 PM »

Four kids! How ever did you survive the mayhem?

One friend from a large family said it was actually easier to keep everyone in line with more kids because they looked to each other for what to do and older kids had responsibilities.

Agree about putting hands on top or resting them.

Well, Beatrice seems very happy.

We were with three and I think you have to watch out to put not too much responsibilities on the older / eldest child Wink

I don't know why but I had to think of the Duggars. Mom delivered 19 children, of which many seemed to be raised mainly by the eldest children (in particular the eldest 4 daughters) instead of mom and dad theirselves
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: June 08, 2021, 05:21:27 PM »

W&K are on a good wicket and have momentum. Another baby would make that difficult to maintain.

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: June 08, 2021, 06:20:34 PM »

W&K are on a good wicket and have momentum. Another baby would make that difficult to maintain.

I know, they're really hitting their stride and their baby years are behind them. Louis is three now and starting school in the fall, Kate has turned 40. I can't imagine them having another baby but they just make such cute children that I can't help but hope there's a surprise!

Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: June 08, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »

You're right Chandra, a pregnancy would probably spoil their momentum as it were.   Or at least, Kate's momentum     I do believe they are done, but nothing in life is certain but death & taxes  

Anyway to get the conversation back on track:  anyone else think Beatrice will have a girl?        

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: