Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 88517 times)
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: July 10, 2021, 03:19:54 AM »

Baby is sitting very high, and is probably restricting her breathing. This pic looks like she is trying to “push” baby down a bit for some breathing space!
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: July 10, 2021, 11:21:33 AM »

Old wives tale is a baby that sits high means it’s a girl!
lilyrose

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: July 10, 2021, 11:57:11 PM »

Old wives tale is a baby that sits high means it’s a girl!

I think I said sometime earlier this year before Bea announced her pregnancy but after we knew Lili would be a girl that it would be absolutely perfect if Beatrice announced she was expecting before the end of the year and the Queen would have an even split of two new great-grandsons and two new great-granddaughters. Holding out hope for a little Elisabetta Lolipop
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: July 11, 2021, 09:59:12 PM »

I don't love the dress, but its always such a special treat to see a pregnant Royal, it was such a bummer to miss out on Eugenie last year.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: August 01, 2021, 02:45:43 AM »

Bea is going for the polka dots for maternity wear. I like this one better than the last.

https://www.hellomagazine...rance-womens-empowerment/

There's a link to the picture on Twitter in the article. Bea looks good.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: August 01, 2021, 02:52:30 AM »

She does look good, and I will focus on that and not let myself get futilely annoyed at her being a guest speaker at a women's empowerment seminar entitled "The Secret of My Success."

https://www.instagram.com/royalfashionpolice/
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: August 01, 2021, 06:22:22 PM »

She does look good, and I will focus on that and not let myself get futilely annoyed at her being a guest speaker at a women's empowerment seminar entitled "The Secret of My Success."

The sub-heading being "How I won the V*Gina Lottery"  Tongue
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: August 02, 2021, 11:54:18 AM »

Laughing
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: August 03, 2021, 02:15:08 AM »

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo set sights on Cotswold home   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkCaEaQEiE
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: August 03, 2021, 11:09:10 AM »

When is Bea due?
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: August 03, 2021, 02:12:03 PM »

All we have been told so far is 'autumn' so between September and December (depending on when 'autumn' begins e.g. in Australia it is the 1st September while in many northern hemisphere countries is is with the solstice in September).
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: August 03, 2021, 05:37:23 PM »

My guess is a September/October baby.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: August 03, 2021, 05:55:28 PM »

With her, it's more of The Lucky Sperm Club.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: August 03, 2021, 09:15:05 PM »

Sigh. The DM is at it again, with Bea and Edo this time.

https://www.dailymail.co....walk-ex-mother-child.html

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 38, was in New York on Saturday with the Queen’s pregnant granddaughter, 32, but he was joined for a nocturnal stroll along The High Line, an elevated park, by Dara Huang, 38, the mother of his four-year-old son, Christopher, known as Wolfie.  

Mr Mapelli Mozzi has remained close to Miss Huang, sharing parental responsibilities for Wolfie. During lockdown last year, Dara even relocated her London office from Clerkenwell to the same Kensington building where Mapelli Mozzi bases his property business.

‘I was in town for 48 hours and spent most of it showing Wolfie around the Big Apple for the first time,’ US-born architect Dara said of the trip where she met with Edo.

Beatrice, who is due to give birth to her first child with her husband this autumn, was in New York to give a speech for her employer Afiniti, a software business.

They blather on about Jack too, and dredge up old stories about Edo and Dana. Sarah is thrown in at the end for good measure.

Edo and Dana share custody of Wolfie, and seem to do it well, much like Peter and Autumn Phillips.

If Edo and Dana wanted to be together, they would be. I've never bought into the Bea as a homewrecker nonsense.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:21:53 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: August 03, 2021, 09:24:33 PM »

Sigh. The DM is at it again, with Bea and Edo this time.

https://www.dailymail.co....walk-ex-mother-child.html

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 38, was in New York on Saturday with the Queen’s pregnant granddaughter, 32, but he was joined for a nocturnal stroll along The High Line, an elevated park, by Dara Huang, 38, the mother of his four-year-old son, Christopher, known as Wolfie.  

Mr Mapelli Mozzi has remained close to Miss Huang, sharing parental responsibilities for Wolfie. During lockdown last year, Dara even relocated her London office from Clerkenwell to the same Kensington building where Mapelli Mozzi bases his property business.

‘I was in town for 48 hours and spent most of it showing Wolfie around the Big Apple for the first time,’ US-born architect Dara said of the trip where she met with Edo.

Beatrice, who is due to give birth to her first child with her husband this autumn, was in New York to give a speech for her employer Afiniti, a software business.

They blather on about Jack too, and dredge up old stories about Edo and Dana. Sarah is thrown in at the end for good measure.

Edo and Dana share custody of Wolfie, and seem to do it well, much like Peter and Autumn Phillips.

If Edo and Dana wanted to be together, they would be. I've never bought into the Bea as a homewrecker nonsense.

The sentence - has remained close to Miss Huang - says it all in terms what they're implying.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: