Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 134094 times)
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: October 24, 2021, 01:50:15 PM »

Bea at the wedding today. She appears to have dropped all baby weight in like a minute. Not a judgment either way, just noticing. Gown is rewear from 2018 reportedly.

Is this the Greek wedding? Of the ex King family? If so she is probably better dressed than them and yes she looks good

Yes, she’s in top form for beeing like six weeks postpartum. But she didn’t put much weight except the necessary, if any, during pregnancy.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: October 26, 2021, 01:57:28 AM »

Wolfie was along on their recent trip to Greece. Edo posted the picture to his Instagram account. There are more pictures of the sights, but only the first has Edo and Wolfie in it.

I get that they want privacy for their children, but why post pictures of the kids as we never get to see the child's face??

https://people.com/royals...-shares-photo-son-greece/

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2021, 02:14:03 AM »

I assume because they know the media will pick them up. I don't see an issue with it personally, I 100% get why they don't want to show his face but also that they probably don't want to pretend like he isn't there all the time. I also assume they take lots of photos with his face but ensure they only go to friends and family. If Wolfie was never in a pic I bet it wouldnt take long for some people to start suggesting its because Beatrice doesn't like having him around etc, its a no win situation really.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: October 26, 2021, 03:34:45 AM »

People can and will make ugly memes and once the image of a face goes viral you can't control it. People could also stalk him at school or elsewhere and coax him into situations that aren't good. Half of his life is spent in a second household so better safe than sorry with split families to keep the peace. Also he is sort of related to Prince Andrew and that might bite him. Look at what the Sussex squad does for heaven's sake. Bad interactions can be rare but no parent if they have any aversion to risk will allow faces to be shown willingly. It's a Pandora's box. Once the kid gets a phone and social media accounts then they learn how to have a profile with some supervision and privacy controls.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: October 26, 2021, 03:48:16 AM »

I'm in the "if you don't want to show them then don't show them" camp.  I will admit that I hate these tease photos.  If they just never show pictures of either child then no one can make accusations about Bea's relationship with Wolfe...it's that simple.  I feel like a hard line is in their best interest because teasing the press/public could come back to bite them.  Might be better to have a private account so friends and family can see proper photos.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 03:54:21 AM by Oh_Caroline » Logged
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: October 26, 2021, 04:19:12 AM »

I agree that it would be much simpler to just make the account private
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: October 26, 2021, 07:31:21 AM »

I'm in the "if you don't want to show them then don't show them" camp.  I will admit that I hate these tease photos.  If they just never show pictures of either child then no one can make accusations about Bea's relationship with Wolfe...it's that simple.  I feel like a hard line is in their best interest because teasing the press/public could come back to bite them.  Might be better to have a private account so friends and family can see proper photos.

He likely does have a private account. I know Bea does.

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: November 28, 2021, 10:25:06 PM »

Bea and Edo out and about on a perfectly normal family outing.

Princess Beatrice, 33, seen with young family at festive fair in Hyde Park, London
She appeared alongside husband Edoardo, 38, and children Sienna and 'Wolfie'

https://www.dailymail.co....ks-Winter-Wonderland.html

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #968 on: January 14, 2022, 11:34:22 AM »

Here’s a thread for Beatrice
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: