Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 53062 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2020, 11:14:47 PM »

I also liked this particularly:

The best gift I’ve ever given is a bronze figurative sculpture, which I commissioned from my stepfather, the sculptor David Williams-Ellis, for my wife’s birthday last year. His studio is next to my mother’s house so we’d see him in there every day covered in clay. It’s so special for us to have a piece of his work in our home. POA, dwe.com

David Williams-Ellis's website is worth a look. It's an eclectic mix. He has, among other ones, a rather nice informal one of the Queen.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: October 28, 2020, 12:53:09 AM »

Nothing earth shattering but Sarah has released a new picture from Bea and Edo's wedding along with her personal thank you to those who expressed congratulations and good wishes to her upon the marriage.  I have to say it's a nice note, all things considered.

https://www.instagram.com...nnu8/?utm_source=ig_embed

Bea and Edo sent a copy of a handwritten thank you note, along with a wedding picture.

https://www.marieclaire.c...ice-wedding-unseen-photo/

Beatrice and Mapelli Mozzi also sent thank you notes to well-wishers, featuring one of their official wedding photos alongside a copy of a handwritten message. "Thank you so much for the wonderful note you so kindly sent to us on the occasion of our wedding this summer at Royal Lodge," they wrote, as Harper's Bazaar reports. "Edo and I had a magical day filled with special moments with our families."

"We are so grateful to all those who have worked hard to protect our communities over the last few months, we owe them so much," the newlyweds continued. They ended the letter, "Thank you for thinking of us as we begin our married life. Beatrice and Edo x."

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: October 28, 2020, 02:22:49 AM »

I really do love how both Beatrice and Eugenie handwrite messages rose be printed on the back of photos for their thank you cards for their respective engagements and weddings.  It a very nice touch without adding any extra work.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: December 05, 2020, 06:12:09 PM »

Bea & Edo were photographed out in London on Thursday night

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: December 05, 2020, 06:20:20 PM »

Bea & Edo were photographed out in London on Thursday night

I rather like that coat, on Bea and in general. They are looking well and marriage seems to agree with them. I do think Edo will have a favorable effect on Bea's fashion sense.

She's got her mask on and Edo has his around his wrist. Good for them.  Thumb up

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: December 06, 2020, 11:39:12 PM »

I like the fact that Edoardo is carrying an umbrella in a stylish manner. How often do young men carry an umbrella?
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: December 07, 2020, 12:30:01 AM »

I like the fact that Edoardo is carrying an umbrella in a stylish manner. How often do young men carry an umbrella?

He seems to have a nice, classic style about him. He also smiles a lot which is great - I think he is good guy and I'm glad Beatrice found happiness.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: December 07, 2020, 01:02:55 AM »

The most striking thing is that they are both relaxed and happy. Things are going well and that is what you want to see. Those earlier pics of Edo didn't necessarily show a man who was comfortable with the public eye on his dating life. Now that they are living out loud it is obviously very good for them. There is maybe a tad too much fur trim even if it is faux maybe the bottom part wasn't necessary. I like the burgundy headband.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: December 07, 2020, 02:46:21 PM »

Green is so beautiful on her. I love her colouring. I'm glad she's happy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: January 24, 2021, 04:55:39 PM »

Bea & Edo were spotted in London earlier this month

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: March 06, 2021, 04:55:36 PM »

Princess Beatrice Makes Rare Comment About 4-Year-Old Stepson Christoper

https://www.yahoo.com/ent...kes-rare-4-194457485.html

In honor of World Book Day, Princess Beatrice—who is the eldest daughter of Britain's Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York—spoke about a joy she has found amidst continued lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"My stepson has been home schooling. Helping him engage with stories is a great journey to inspire imagination, creativity, independence and humor," she explained to the Evening Standard. "It is amazing how in between video calls and working through technology we have had more time in the day to enjoy reading and it's shown how important is has been to step away from the screen and jump into worlds unknown through the help of books."

Princess Beatrice called reading to Christopher the "best form of adventure from the safety of our own homes," adding, "I have had the most remarkable time going back over some of my most favorite stories at bedtime."

It's nice to hear a reference about Wolfie, and I think Bea is a very good stepmom.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: March 06, 2021, 08:40:24 PM »

In honor of World Book Day, Princess Beatrice—who is the eldest daughter of Britain's Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York—spoke about a joy she has found amidst continued lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"My stepson has been home schooling. Helping him engage with stories is a great journey to inspire imagination, creativity, independence and humor," she explained to the Evening Standard. "It is amazing how in between video calls and working through technology we have had more time in the day to enjoy reading and it's shown how important is has been to step away from the screen and jump into worlds unknown through the help of books."

Princess Beatrice called reading to Christopher the "best form of adventure from the safety of our own homes," adding, "I have had the most remarkable time going back over some of my most favorite stories at bedtime."

It's nice to hear a reference about Wolfie, and I think Bea is a very good stepmom.

Indeed. And can't wait for the day, when she'll become a mother and Wolfie a big brother.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: March 06, 2021, 09:11:31 PM »

An inspiring comment from a dyslexic.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard P. Feynman
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: March 12, 2021, 11:11:17 AM »

This look a bit scruffy in this picture  Wink

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: March 12, 2021, 11:12:43 AM »

An inspiring comment from a dyslexic.

It certainly is!

Personally I am a very avid reader. And I guess one of the reasons is the fun; the experience etc. to go into unknown worlds via books.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: