Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 58351 times)
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: March 14, 2021, 08:25:51 AM »

For all we know this could be one of their 'rejects' with another one they did keep in which both of them have eyes open or closed - but we'll never really know. Perhaps it has a certain special meaning for them.

As for Edo's hair - it was just after that first major lockdown had been lifted a bit, I think, so a haircut was not exactly a priority for a small intimate wedding, and it could have been worse.

But then I am a Bea and Eugenie sugar, and I loved the little wedding Bea and Edo had. Because it was about being married with their loved ones present - not about any kind of public show.

Not that I don't enjoy a full on BRF major event, mind you!  Wink

I agree, it was quite an event for the BRF - and from what we saw, beautifully done. Bea may not have had the full bells and whistles but she had the particularly important loaners etc from the Queen and, presence of DoE and her clearly much loved but somewhat embarrassing parents hidden from the camera
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: March 14, 2021, 10:46:04 AM »

For all we know this could be one of their 'rejects' with another one they did keep in which both of them have eyes open or closed - but we'll never really know. Perhaps it has a certain special meaning for them.

As for Edo's hair - it was just after that first major lockdown had been lifted a bit, I think, so a haircut was not exactly a priority for a small intimate wedding, and it could have been worse.

But then I am a Bea and Eugenie sugar, and I loved the little wedding Bea and Edo had. Because it was about being married with their loved ones present - not about any kind of public show.

Not that I don't enjoy a full on BRF major event, mind you!  Wink

I agree, it was quite an event for the BRF - and from what we saw, beautifully done. Bea may not have had the full bells and whistles but she had the particularly important loaners etc from the Queen and, presence of DoE and her clearly much loved but somewhat embarrassing parents hidden from the camera

I agree the iconic tiara and vintage dress... such a nice gesture and of course a big tick of support to Bea
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: March 14, 2021, 12:13:48 PM »

It really was a lovely wedding from what we saw of it. Made special by the fact that they just wanted to get on with it with just the people that really mattered. And of course the royal touches from a doting, supportive Granny.

I don't think many people predicted that tiara.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2021, 02:22:45 PM »

It really was a lovely wedding from what we saw of it. Made special by the fact that they just wanted to get on with it with just the people that really mattered. And of course the royal touches from a doting, supportive Granny.

How lovely for Beatrice to have Philip at her wedding and to have those photos to cherish.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2021, 03:21:27 PM »

How lovely for Beatrice to have Philip at her wedding and to have those photos to cherish.

So true what a lovely thought.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2021, 03:32:04 PM »

So true what a lovely thought.

This is very true. The grandchildren and the older great grandchildren are quite lucky to have had him as long as they have. Iím quite sure they realize that and it will eventually bring comfort to dull the immediate grief by and by.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: April 09, 2021, 03:34:16 PM »

It makes it all the more special now.   Star

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2021, 09:21:05 PM »

Don't know if he got to see his latest 2 great grandchildren, I hope he did, but who knows with Covid.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: April 11, 2021, 05:31:44 AM »

Don't know if he got to see his latest 2 great grandchildren, I hope he did, but who knows with Covid.

I very much doubt it...
Cassie84

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: April 12, 2021, 01:23:58 PM »

Eugenie may have walked past a window with August - depending on how well Philip was going.
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2021, 07:00:13 PM »

I hope something like that did happen!  Not much memory for a very young baby or a very elderly, ill man but hope it might have made Eugenie feel good for the effort for a beloved grandfather.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: April 13, 2021, 02:05:11 AM »

Eugenie may have walked past a window with August - depending on how well Philip was going.

That's a lovely thought and a poignant image...makes me very emotional, for some reason! 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: April 13, 2021, 12:58:48 PM »

They might have secretly met - if only for a few minutes. They only live less than two miles from the castle (Frogmore cottage). It will be never known because Covid.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: May 01, 2021, 07:45:54 PM »

The couple enjoyed a date night at the exclusive restaurant in Mayfair on Friday

https://www.dailymail.co....tten-leaving-Loulous.html

Marriage agrees with Bea methinks. She looks great. There is a bit at the end about her funeral outfit.

It's been almost a year since their royal wedding day, and Princess Beatrice and her new husband are clearly still in the honeymoon phase.

The Queen's granddaughter, 32, and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 36, were spotted leaving Loulou's private members club in Mayfair on Friday night after a meal together.

Beatrice opted for a smart look in a head-to-toe black ensemble which she accessorised with dark blue suede boots.

Meanwhile Edo looked smart in a simple navy suit, white shirt and black coat as he stepped out with his wife.

The VIP visitor wore her hair in a half up half down do and typically kept her makeup to a minimum.

The night out comes after a difficult period for the couple, as the royal family came to the official end of the mourning period for Beatrice's grandfather Prince Philip.

Edo joined Beatrice for the funeral two weeks ago, marking his first royal ceremony since the couple tied the knot last summer.

Beatrice wore a long collared jacket, believed to be a custom Claire Mischevani coat, as she attended St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, accompanied by her husband for the funeral.

She paired her sophisticated ensemble with a round hat embellished with a large black bow and a pair of understated stiletto heels as she joined her family to mourn the loss of the late Duke of Edinburgh. 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: May 02, 2021, 12:17:55 AM »

The Daily Mail article stated that Edoardo wore a simple navy suit.   
Since when is a man's suit referred to as simple?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: