Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 57715 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: May 02, 2021, 12:03:43 PM »

While I also have had some unease about Edo, I wish them the best. Just because I wouldn't touch someone with the barge pole doesn't mean they can't be a good partner to someone else.
Beatrice is grown, she has had other relationships before, so I think we can trust her to make her own choice. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. We aren't really privy to any of their emotions.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: May 02, 2021, 12:14:53 PM »

I don't wish ill...but something about Edo just doesn't sit right with me...I don't know what it is but...something is not right with him and his relationship with Bea.

right. I'll hide now Secret

G Secret

Iím not sure of him either. Itís reported that he was still with his baby mama when he got together with Beatrice. I hope that isnít true.

Reported by whom? The DM - that so very trustworthy source ...

He had split with her before Eugenie's wedding and it was after that that he started dating Beatrice, whom he has known since they were children. Beatrice was so well known to his family that she went to his step-father's funeral in 2011.

If he was still living with Wolfie's mother when he started dating Beatrice then she is as much at fault as he would be as she would have known this fact due to how close the two families have been for decades. That he was still in contact with Wolfie's mum is not a surprise and they are still in contact due to Wolfie.

Some people prefer to believe the negative stories about other people rather than believing the best in people. I prefer to think that both Edoardo and Beatrice are better than that and rather than cheat on Daria that that relationship had ended other than for the necessary contact between parents who share a child before the new couple formed.

It's always hard to tell, when a relationship actually ends. You can be in fact living under a roof and not be together again.

So far I don't see Edo as the malicious one here (or Bea for that matter).
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: May 02, 2021, 03:13:16 PM »

I kind of side eyed him for a while for some reason, in the admittedly few pictures he felt a bit off, but I really liked their wedding, it was perfect and they both seemed extremely happy. And I'm so glad for everyone that they went ahead and Philip was able to be there.

He stuck around when many predicted he would use COVID as an excuse to end the engagement after Andrew "stepped back" and everything else.

I think what stirred the pot was the ex fiancee's parents apparently not knowing that they'd broken up when they gave quotes to the DM.

He's got money, a career, a courtesy title that he doesn't even use and a lot of his family have married wealthy, aristocratic people who don't come with the public scandals that the Yorks do so I don't think this is about social climbing.
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: May 02, 2021, 04:10:35 PM »

If anything Edo gave up privacy. I think people often choose a spouse who looks a little like themselves. This seems true for this couple, as well as Haakon  and M-M. Even Jack and Eugenia have nearly the same smile.

From what I read he and his ex were never well matched (my own inference). He and Beatrice seem more so.

I just hope he doesnít have to bail out her parents!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: May 02, 2021, 04:16:12 PM »

I have seen to little of Edo to have a valid opinion. So far they seem to be happy.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: May 02, 2021, 05:39:23 PM »

If anything Edo gave up privacy. I think people often choose a spouse who looks a little like themselves. This seems true for this couple, as well as Haakon  and M-M. Even Jack and Eugenia have nearly the same smile.

From what I read he and his ex were never well matched (my own inference). He and Beatrice seem more so.

Oh I never thought of that, but yes I hope so too. Who are the children and who are the parents here really?
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: May 02, 2021, 11:28:17 PM »

Oh I never thought of that, but yes I hope so too. Who are the children and who are the parents here really?
Her parents will never grow up. I'm sure Bea and Eugenie were way more mature than the parents even as teens.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: May 03, 2021, 01:05:28 PM »

Her parents will never grow up. I'm sure Bea and Eugenie were way more mature than the parents even as teens.

Indeed, it looks to me that Beatrice and Eugenie were parenting their parents not the other way around.

I mean Bea was on Fergie wrangling duty at Eugenie's wedding when she should have been there to support her sister and Andrew was otherwise occupied with attending to Eugenie thus preventing him from f*&king up epically as he is wont to do when left to his own devices.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Yesterday at 03:21:21 AM »

He has stayed with her after all the messes so I'm hoping he really does love her.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: