Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 88438 times)
rentaroyal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: June 08, 2021, 06:25:27 PM »

Looking at the background, nobody even notices Bea and Edo walking by.  I wonder if she is in any kind of danger of being kidnapped for ransom or a nut job upset at the Monarchy.

What? Why? She's living her life just as she always has - why on earth would your mind go to a threat against her?

What a strange comment.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: June 08, 2021, 06:59:05 PM »

anyone else think Beatrice will have a girl?        

I could see her having a girl. I can't wait to see her name choice. Given her wedding dress and everything, Beatrice seems somebody who appreciates sentimental, traditional things. I am guessing her baby name will have a lot of meaning. Philippa or Alice would be wonderful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: June 08, 2021, 08:23:08 PM »

I could see her having a girl. I can't wait to see her name choice. Given her wedding dress and everything, Beatrice seems somebody who appreciates sentimental, traditional things. I am guessing her baby name will have a lot of meaning. Philippa or Alice would be wonderful.

I hope she'll also consider "Susan" for her grandmother on Fergie's side.   Or maybe Susanna for the Italian version ...  It's a nice old name and not too common now (at least in the U.S.).     

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: June 08, 2021, 08:43:38 PM »

I hope she'll also consider "Susan" for her grandmother on Fergie's side.   Or maybe Susanna for the Italian version ...  It's a nice old name and not too common now (at least in the U.S.).     

Elisabetta Alice 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: June 08, 2021, 09:04:26 PM »

I would love to see an Alice amongst this generation - I think there have been 3 splendid Princesses Alice and it would be lovely of the name was continued
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: June 08, 2021, 09:11:46 PM »

Edorado's mother's name is Nicola which I think is very pretty!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: June 08, 2021, 10:40:54 PM »

Even Alix would be nice, if she wanted to change up 'Alice' a little bit.  Alix Elizabeth.   (Although I think I prefer Alice.)   

She may even use Victoria, who knows?   It was Prince Philip's grandmother's name too ... would go well with Mapelli Mozzi. 

- Jane Austen
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: June 08, 2021, 11:03:07 PM »

Even Alix would be nice, if she wanted to change up 'Alice' a little bit.  Alix Elizabeth.   (Although I think I prefer Alice.)   

She may even use Victoria, who knows?   It was Prince Philip's grandmother's name too ... would go well with Mapelli Mozzi. 

Agree - Victoria has been remarkably thin on the ground (apart from Eugenie)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: June 08, 2021, 11:24:46 PM »

Oh Victoria would be a beautiful choice! Honouring her beloved grandfather AND her sister - who she is so close to.

Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: June 08, 2021, 11:26:42 PM »

Victoria Alice Elizabeth
or
Philip Andrew Something-or-other

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: June 08, 2021, 11:40:26 PM »

I like Victoria and Philip but I would hope that the middle name would honour her Italian roots, as there are so many beautiful Italian names out there.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2021, 12:33:54 AM »

My first cousin and his wife in Australia are the parents of six children.  Doggy Doggy Doggy Cat Doggy Doggy
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2021, 01:53:09 AM »

Wow,  CyrilSebastian - all those boys with the one girl plunked in the middle!  She’s got her own protection squad there ☺️

Like the combination of Victoria Elizabeth Nicola or Alexandra Elizabeth Nicola Mapelli Mozzi.  With  2 or 3 names, this baby’s going to have quite the moniker.  Not sure on a boy’s name so think I’m hoping she has a girl.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:58:20 AM by Emac0914 » Logged
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2021, 02:11:11 PM »

Could it be some hard kick? You can see that Edo looks towards the belly
And there's this photo that the impression is really itching

Bleh.  Lotion up, or scratch it at home.           

All the lotion in the world won’t help sometimes. I’m not judging any pregnant mom for taking a small moment to scratch her belly - or even cup her belly.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: June 09, 2021, 05:07:10 PM »

Oh sorry, moral high ground.      

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: