Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 88436 times)
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: June 10, 2021, 01:26:38 AM »

Wow,  CyrilSebastian - all those boys with the one girl plunked in the middle!  She’s got her own protection squad there ☺️

Like the combination of Victoria Elizabeth Nicola or Alexandra Elizabeth Nicola Mapelli Mozzi.  With  2 or 3 names, this baby’s going to have quite the moniker.  Not sure on a boy’s name so think I’m hoping she has a girl.

The one daughter and the third son are actually twins!
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: June 10, 2021, 01:18:43 PM »

Wow,  CyrilSebastian - all those boys with the one girl plunked in the middle!  She’s got her own protection squad there ☺️

Like the combination of Victoria Elizabeth Nicola or Alexandra Elizabeth Nicola Mapelli Mozzi.  With  2 or 3 names, this baby’s going to have quite the moniker.  Not sure on a boy’s name so think I’m hoping she has a girl.

The one daughter and the third son are actually twins!

Oh, my!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: June 10, 2021, 02:15:06 PM »

My first cousin and his wife in Australia are the parents of six children.  Doggy Doggy Doggy Cat Doggy Doggy

One of my aunts also has 6 children, 2 sons and 4 daughters (first a daughter, then 2 sons, completed with 3 daughters). Apparently, in appearance I was very similar to this aunt and some of her children. I was even able to pass for her 7th child several times.

I don't see it often in my surroundings and current time anymore. But my parents are from families of 6 and 8 children respectively. In case of the 8 children, the eldest was a daughter, who had 7 younger brothers (the youngest about 14 years younger then her) Resulting in 17 and 26 grandchildren respectively (including myself and my siblings). At the moment we have been in the period of great-grandchildren for years, I have not fully kept up with them. Wans't possible to manage it anymore either.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: June 10, 2021, 02:24:22 PM »

My first cousin and his wife in Australia are the parents of six children.  Doggy Doggy Doggy Cat Doggy Doggy

One of my aunts also has 6 children, 2 sons and 4 daughters (first a daughter, then 2 sons, completed with 3 daughters). Apparently, in appearance I was very similar to this aunt and some of her children. I was even able to pass for her 7th child several times.

I don't see it often in my surroundings and current time anymore. But my parents are from families of 6 and 8 children respectively. In case of the 8 children, the eldest was a daughter, who had 7 younger brothers (the youngest about 14 years younger then her) Resulting in 17 and 26 grandchildren respectively (including myself and my siblings). At the moment we have been in the period of great-grandchildren for years, I have not fully kept up with them. Wans't possible to manage it anymore either.

A friend of my mother had 9 children.... 5 daughters and one son ... then pregnant again.... triplets.... all girls.... thankfully for the son he went to boarding school.... as did many of the younger sisters.... it would have been a strange world otherwise and the father of the children was always in the background.....
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: June 10, 2021, 02:35:21 PM »

I do hope they choose an Italian name. Italian names sound beautiful. Even the Italian version of Anglo names often sound pretty—Caterina, Bianca, Alicia, ViTtoria, Angelica, others. I’m assuming they’re having a girl, don’t know why. 😁
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: June 10, 2021, 02:57:25 PM »

My first cousin and his wife in Australia are the parents of six children.  Doggy Doggy Doggy Cat Doggy Doggy

A friend of my mother had 9 children.... 5 daughters and one son ... then pregnant again.... triplets.... all girls.... thankfully for the son he went to boarding school.... as did many of the younger sisters.... it would have been a strange world otherwise and the father of the children was always in the background.....

Oh, it is a weird feeling to be the only boy or girl in a large flock of offspring Smiley

We often joke about the situations of my nieces and nephews. At our side, my niece, is the only female grandchild. While at the other side of her family, her brother (my nephew) is the only male grandchild.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: June 10, 2021, 03:37:26 PM »

I do hope they choose an Italian name. Italian names sound beautiful. Even the Italian version of Anglo names often sound pretty—Caterina, Bianca, Alicia, ViTtoria, Angelica, others. I’m assuming they’re having a girl, don’t know why. 😁

I am also convinced that they are having a girl!

Regarding Italian names, Edo and Dara went with a quite regular, non Italian name, Christopher. 

It could all be different with a girl though!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: June 10, 2021, 03:53:06 PM »

I am also convinced that they are having a girl!

Regarding Italian names, Edo and Dara went with a quite regular, non Italian name, Christopher. 

It could all be different with a girl though!

I am also on board the Bea will have a girl train.  Smiley

Christopher (Wolfie) is named after Edo's late stepfather, Christopher Shale. So use of a family name, Italian or not, is a distinct possibility.

Bea's family presents a wide variety to choose from - Victoria, Alexandra, Elizabeth, Alice, and Caroline, just to name a few.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: June 14, 2021, 03:34:55 AM »

I think Victoria Alice or Bianca Rose would be beautiful names.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: July 08, 2021, 10:04:00 PM »

Bea and Edo, plus Sophie Wessex were at Wimbledon today:

https://www.dailymail.co....rait-dress-Wimbledon.html

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: July 08, 2021, 10:38:48 PM »

The above is one of the better photos.   Beatrice's dress is so fussy.   Sophie Wessex looked classy.     

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: July 08, 2021, 10:59:57 PM »

The above is one of the better photos.   Beatrice's dress is so fussy.   Sophie Wessex looked classy.     

Well I've never liked large polka dot dresses, and I'm not fond of the ruched bodice, otherwise it's a maternity version of what seems to be the style for now - complete with those three quarter large puffed sleeves. Nerves

The DM article features lots of shots with Bea's hands all over her bump, but to me, it does not seem intentional. It looks to be simply where her hands come to rest.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to early, middle or late fall for a due date?

Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: July 08, 2021, 11:36:35 PM »

Considering she’s not “working” she can touch as much as she wants regardless of whether it’s intentional or not. 

My beef is with ladies who are “on the clock” and drawing all the attention to their bump (or lack of one). 

As for the dress…yeah no.  Bea, that one needs to be burned.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: July 09, 2021, 12:27:15 AM »

Can't even see the sleeves this makes me so happy to see Beatrice with her bump. She looks terrific and it's a nice tidy bump good weight gain but no indications that she's swelling so that blood pressure becomes a concern. Her hair also looks great still long but very tidy. I don't see her touching her bump but at least she's not crashing a runway in a one strap evening gown cradling her bump with both arms hoping for international superstardom and forever legend status lol.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: July 09, 2021, 01:29:43 AM »

More photos

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: