Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 89   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice News  (Read 218705 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1110 on: May 27, 2022, 10:56:55 PM »

Love this outfit from her.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Emac0914

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1111 on: May 28, 2022, 12:06:24 AM »

Really love those shoes but theyíre my favorite shade of blue and I like sling backs.  Nice outfit, it suits her.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1112 on: May 28, 2022, 03:29:02 AM »

She looks good in the clearly Chanel-inspired Alice & Olivia suit. I like the blue shoes. I'm kind of digging her odd, one-off fashion statements.

In general, I like Bea's fashion choices - especially the recent ones. He style (and Sophie's) look more contemporary and fresh than Kate's.
Kate's choices are usually old-fashioned and when they're contemporary, she styles them so she looks old-fashioned.

Love Bea's dresses at the flower show, the garden party, and this store event. All are pretty and all suit her and the occasions.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1113 on: June 15, 2022, 04:13:59 PM »

On June 10th  Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  went to Dragon Oxford prep school  They attended a Jubilee picnic, and the unveiling of their Platinum Jubilee bee hive.
@thedragonschool

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1114 on: June 15, 2022, 04:24:47 PM »

There's a lot that's great about this engagement...bringing attention to the plight of bees is so important, and it's cute that it matches with her using a bee as her monogram.  I know she isn't a working royal but it would be wonderful to see her become the patron of some "save the bees" organizations.  Is this the first time Edo has accompanied her on an engagement?
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1115 on: June 15, 2022, 04:34:10 PM »

There's a lot that's great about this engagement...bringing attention to the plight of bees is so important, and it's cute that it matches with her using a bee as her monogram.  I know she isn't a working royal but it would be wonderful to see her become the patron of some "save the bees" organizations.  Is this the first time Edo has accompanied her on an engagement?

It seems Edo went to this prep school.
JessicaM

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1116 on: June 15, 2022, 05:01:17 PM »

I was unsure about Edo before their marriage.

But Bea seems so much more happy and confident since their marriage and especially during the last months. In so many pictures she is now glowing (like yesterday in Ascot). I think they have a healthy, stable relationship and he supports her a lot. It's also nice to see that Bea seems to be a good step mother for Wolfie (they brought him to the jubilee pageant and as far as I remember also to Easter family meeting at Windsor palace). 
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1117 on: June 15, 2022, 06:16:57 PM »

I agree - I wasn't sure about Edo before their marriage but I've warmed to him since.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1118 on: June 15, 2022, 06:56:24 PM »

On June 10th  Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  went to Dragon Oxford prep school  They attended a Jubilee picnic, and the unveiling of their Platinum Jubilee bee hive.
@thedragonschool

B's dress and the one worn by the other woman are nearly identical!

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1119 on: June 15, 2022, 07:00:27 PM »

Everyone's wearing Chanel style shoes this week!

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Humongous Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1120 on: June 15, 2022, 08:01:42 PM »

@thedragonschool

B's dress and the one worn by the other woman are nearly identical!

God I hate these tiered peasant skirts this summer. Fingers crossed they go away very soon.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1121 on: June 15, 2022, 09:06:20 PM »

But Bea's clothing choices seem just perfect for an event of this nature. And it looks like she was really having fun. The Lady of the Bees! Why not?
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1122 on: June 15, 2022, 09:17:50 PM »

One thing I hate hate hate is wearing white and beige together. So Bea has her beige jacket with beige shoes but her dress is white. The other lady does it better wearing a white coat that matches her dress, then just adding a twist with a red shoe. Much better. K did the same thing with her white dress and beige shoes last week. Although the shoe itself is nice, hate beige and white together.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1123 on: June 15, 2022, 10:56:41 PM »

She looks so great, and it is SO refreshing to see a royal wearing flats to an engagement!!

Does Bea and Edo live at the Royal Lodge, or do they have a private property elsewhere?
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1124 on: June 15, 2022, 11:02:05 PM »

She looks so great, and it is SO refreshing to see a royal wearing flats to an engagement!!

Does Bea and Edo live at the Royal Lodge, or do they have a private property elsewhere?

Iíve read they live at St. James but Iíve also read they bought a house in the Cotswolds so Iím not sure.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 89   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: