Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Sverre Magnus confirmation september 5th 2020  (Read 7399 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2020, 11:14:25 AM »

Matte Marit crying is adorable. Probably every mom can relate.
Maybe I'm over-thinking this, but with her pulmonary fibrosis diagnosis, maybe she's thinking ahead to other major life events that perhaps she won't be around to see?

MM is always crying: weddings, funerals, christenings, confirmations, concerts, parties etc.. It's almost unusual to not see her shed a tear. She's a very emotional person.

I had no idea. Thanks for the info, Lady A. Being openly emotional isnít typical for royals, is it?

I think she looks super annoying Secret My baby (heís 14 Beer ) is getting confirmed next month and he would definitely prefer no tears too..
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2020, 04:29:13 PM »

Maria, congratulations in advance  Champagne I hope heíll get a fantastic day, even if confirmations in 2020 are somewhat unusual.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2020, 04:30:28 PM »

Maybe I'm over-thinking this, but with her pulmonary fibrosis diagnosis, maybe she's thinking ahead to other major life events that perhaps she won't be around to see?

MM is always crying: weddings, funerals, christenings, confirmations, concerts, parties etc.. It's almost unusual to not see her shed a tear. She's a very emotional person.

I had no idea. Thanks for the info, Lady A. Being openly emotional isnít typical for royals, is it?

I think she looks super annoying Secret My baby (heís 14 Beer ) is getting confirmed next month and he would definitely prefer no tears too..

Congratulations!!!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2020, 05:33:10 PM »

My very best wishes!!!!!

I think SM seem to be mostly shy and awekward in fron of the camera but I see he gradually overcomes any behavioural problem and he stands up to each occasion. IMO, this turn is largely based on the love and support from his family. In this event, his event, he seems nervous but mostly serious, def well loved.

Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2020, 08:40:23 PM »

I cannot see any picture of MM crying. Sometimes I miss some pictures I think.

I do like this family. 

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2020, 02:48:21 AM »

Another thought about why no bunad for Sverre Magnus. He's probably not finished growing yet. And men's bunads are more difficult to alter than women's. Girls have typically passed the menarche when they are confirmed and have attained their adult height.  So they are given their bunads then. (And the bunads usually have ample side seams because . . . a lifetime of good Norwegian food can mean a few changes along the way). But boys can and often do grow taller for a couple more years.  So I'm betting he'll have one by the time he's 19.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2020, 08:55:49 AM »

Thank you everyone, Star when I can Blush

It seems Denmark is on the second Covid-19 curve so it is still up in the air how the day will end. Poor kid - he had three big events cancelled and the confirmation up in the air still.. it certainly teaches you not to take things for granted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: