Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Mary ?  (Read 4370 times)
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »

Has anyone wondered how Mary stays so thin, apart from the obvious of diet and exercise. I am intrigued how someone who is naturally a size 42 is at 36, surely it's not health or viable to be that thin when it's not your usual body weight ? She must be starving.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 06:59:32 PM »

Has anyone wondered how Mary stays so thin, apart from the obvious of diet and exercise. I am intrigued how someone who is naturally a size 42 is at 36, surely it's not health or viable to be that thin when it's not your usual body weight ? She must be starving.

Which size chart do you mean (a German 36 is a US 6, which is not an uncommon size, but the Italian 36 is a size 0, which is super tiny)?

I’m sure she is so used to eating very little that it’s routine for her. She must have a ton of willpower.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 07:57:39 PM »

Strict diet and corsets for her public appearances probably.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »

It is a misconception, that you are heavy boned or have some natural body weight.
Some people have a better metabolism and thus burn less and can save more fat, others with a worse metabolism burn more fat and store less.
All of us learn how and what to eat at a very young age, some people equate food with some sort of well-being and for those naturally it is more difficult to stay slimmer.
Hormones can play a role too, but not quite as much as we would like to believe - only when women hit menstruation and menopause, then those hormones can influence quite a lot.
If you eat very little or very low calorie and fat, your body does not produce many fat storing cells, missing those your body a) does not immediately store a chocolate chip cookie on your tighs or hips, but flushes it out and b) it does not go into starvation management mode, it just operates on low intake.
Once you however have those fat cells, your body will try to fill them, so you really need to watch your calorie-balance.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 11:33:40 PM »

or MEdiana doesn't have hypothroidism  Wink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 12:42:08 AM »

Mary’s natural body type would have her a UK size 14 by now. When I saw her she would have been a 6 - she was way skinnier in the flesh than in photos from that same occasion.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 02:08:42 AM »

Mary’s natural body type would have her a UK size 14 by now. When I saw her she would have been a 6 - she was way skinnier in the flesh than in photos from that same occasion.

Really?  That’s a pretty big difference - staying that size must be a full time job.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 02:28:30 AM »

If I were in the public eye like she is, you can bet I’d watch my weight like a hawk. 
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 03:31:58 AM »

If I were in the public eye like she is, you can bet I’d watch my weight like a hawk. 
Agree. It can't be easy being criticized for your weight and looks. Isn't a UK 6 equal to a US two or zero? If I were in the public eye and had the means, I'd be using trainers, chefs, fillers, Botox, etc. Darned if you do and darned if you don't. If you do have surgery and tweaks, hopefully you get a good surgeon--basically, less is more.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 03:56:55 AM »

I don’t see her as too thin at all. She looks perfectly normal to me. Maybe she eats right and exercises or maybe she is like many people who are naturally trim without much or any effort.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 04:01:13 AM »

I don’t see her as too thin at all. She looks perfectly normal to me. Maybe she eats right and exercises or maybe she is like many people who are naturally trim without much or any effort.

Have you seen her in real life though. I have - three times.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2020, 04:09:50 AM »

I think she’s probably the weight doctors would love to see.  As I recall, she was a bit chunkier before she met Fred.  But then she got to be quite active.  Plus she has the means (for trainers and the like).  If she’s lifting weights, her metabolism is running at a good clip.  All in all, I wish I looked that good in terms or weight and shape. 
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2020, 04:39:50 AM »

When you have money it is easy to stay in shape/at a good weight. Nutritionists, chefs, trainers, and activities are all at your fingertips.

Mary was certainly a bit larger when she met Fred but she wasn’t chubby, she was a normal to normal-slim woman (at least by my cultural standards).

I don’t believe there’s a natural weight either, there is a weight most people hover around because of what they take in/put out in calories - there’s only so much genetics does to counteract that. Some people do look best at a certain weight however.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2020, 11:03:17 AM »

I don't see the issue with her weight either. I mean, we've seen plenty of pictures of Mary in bikinis/swimsuits, and it's not like she's scary skinny or anything. She looks like a healthy, slim woman to me.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 11:09:12 AM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
katymc2

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »

I think shes looks fine. She is very like my sister in law in looks and body type. She doesnt eat big meals and rarely snacks. But mostly importantly she is a lady of leisure and has the time and the means to look after herself. Plus Mary has the incentive too when she is constantly photographed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: