Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Fred Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 2075 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2020, 05:07:10 PM »

September 5
Fred and Yrma articipated in Denmark's Flag Day 2020
They first attended a respect ceremony at 'The Citadel' (Kastellet) in Copenhagen held in order to honor soldiers and officials who are or have been deployed abroad by Denmark.

t was a clearly moved crown prince couple who, surrounded by, among other things, relatives of fallen soldiers, showed respect at the memorial service on Flag Day by, among other things, putting together a wreath.

During "In Denmark I was born" - sung by Pernille Rosendahl - Mary sang deeply.

Afterwards, a church service was held at Holmen's Church. September 5 is an official day which is celebrated for the purpose of honoring Denmark's deployed soldiers, and celebrated with various ceremonies and events across the country. The Flag Day was celebrated for the first time in 2009.

NEW coat-dress!  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 05:23:42 PM by PeDe » Logged

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 05:32:41 PM »

Fred looks sober/pulled together and Mary amazing. They seem to be in a better place individually and together.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:23:30 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 02:06:58 AM »

Not a fan of the flap of fabric hanging down the front of the coat, but otherwise it's a nice outfit for Mary. Fred showed up for work so kudos to him too!  Thumb up

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 02:36:52 AM »

Colon hair is back.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 03:44:41 AM »

Not a fan of the flap of fabric hanging down the front of the coat, but otherwise it's a nice outfit for Mary. Fred showed up for work so kudos to him too!  Thumb up

wot's wrong with wearing stockings for a formal occasion like this, huh? Snare

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 04:32:40 AM »

G

I don't think many women wear stockings anymore so I don't mind. Nothing wrong with bear legs IMO.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 05:22:52 AM »

Duck lips are back!  Shocked
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 10:49:13 AM »

Lank hair hanging down the back spoils the look. Too long - she can't carry off that hair.
BubbaGumpShrimp
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 12:01:08 PM »

What our latest new member, Andrzej, is telling us all to check out, is a right wing online newspaper. I don't know if we're allowed to advertise other things on this board,but I only wish to warn people that this is a political site, and rather misplaced in a topic about Mary's colon hair  Blink
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 12:07:36 PM »

G

I don't think many women wear stockings anymore so I don't mind. Nothing wrong with bear legs IMO.

It’s a stable in most Scandinavian women’s wardrobe from October through March. See: MM for the very typical use of black stockings with pretty much everything.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 12:52:04 PM »

G

Bear legs? Stocky, hairy and slightly crooked? I mean, Mary did shave…. Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2020, 04:59:24 PM »

October 31
The Derf's presented the Couple's Awards Ceremony 2020 in Randers
This year, The Crown Prince Couple's Awards (Kronprinsparrets Priser 2020) Ceremony took place at Værket Cultural Centre in Randers. The Derf's presented the Crown Prince Couple's 2020 Awards to the awardees. The awards, which honor significant efforts in art, culture and social work, consist of four awards, that are called Cultural award, Social award, Cultural Stardust award and Social Stardust award.

She wore a NEW bespoke silk chiffon and metallic embroidery dress from Soeren Le Schmidt

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2020, 05:08:22 PM »

November 2
The Derf's visited The Nick Cave Exhibition
They visited "Stranger Than Kindness: The Nick Cave Exhibition" at The Black Diamond in Copenhagen. The Black Diamond is a modern waterfront extension to the Royal Danish Library's old building on Slotsholmen. The exhibition was developed and designed by Christina Back, Royal Danish Library and Janine Barrand, Arts Centre Melbourne in collaboration with Nick Cave.

At the exhibition including photos and books of the musician, eight installations with more than 300 objects forming a journey into the creative and complex world of musician, storyteller and cultural icon Nick Cave are displayed. The exhibition will be open until February 13, 2021.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: