Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming up to 20 years since the Slipp Inn!  (Read 4091 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2020, 09:50:05 AM »

20 years, folks! Have to give them credit for sticking it out with a public face of being together. And producing three lovely kids 😬...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 11:04:37 AM »

Let all celebrate the mythical chest rubbing competition! And how Felipe and Nikolaus did their great escape

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

20 years, folks! Have to give them credit for sticking it out with a public face of being together. And producing three lovely kids 😬...

Laugh bounce

I see what you did there
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 04:02:30 PM »

Let all celebrate the mythical chest rubbing competition! And how Felipe and Nikolaus did their great escape
Ah, yes, the legendary chest rubbing  Grin
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 04:15:39 PM »

Laughing
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »

It isnít that hard to stick it out when you are talking about money. Mary didnít have great prospects in a Australia.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 03:46:00 PM »

Right.  And with ...
a multi-room palace to never see each,
nannies to buffer/eliminate the hardship of single-parenting,
an annual welfare budget that's like none other,
what else?
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »

Right.  And with ...
a multi-room palace to never see each,
nannies to buffer/eliminate the hardship of single-parenting,
an annual welfare budget that's like none other,
what else?

The only other thing I can think of is a PR team to clean up messes Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 10:30:43 PM »

20 years, huh?! It seems like they both are about to turn 60. Whaa, I guess that what lies, pretence and luuve will do to you.

One should be careful what one rubs  Grin

aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 02:41:50 AM »

Had to meet someone for a chat after work and they suggested here. Apparently (according to the plaque on the wall outside) this was where some lady met some inbred European royal and subsequently kept women's magazines in business for the next decade or so. I suspect the place is a little different now. It's gone all faux Mexican (fexican). Done in a sort of overtly ironic/hipster way that makes me want to reach out and pull someone's well-groomed beard out by the roots..

The beer selection wasn't bad. The prices were pretty average for a city pub. Service was good though one of their bartenders was trying to set the world record for slowest beer pour. If you got the other one you were fine.

Although we didn't eat, the tex-mex style menu looked good enough that I'm tempted to go back and try it. Not sure I can face the ironic decor though.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 07:39:46 AM »

Had to meet someone for a chat after work and they suggested here. Apparently (according to the plaque on the wall outside) this was where some lady met some inbred European royal and subsequently kept women's magazines in business for the next decade or so. I suspect the place is a little different now. It's gone all faux Mexican (fexican). Done in a sort of overtly ironic/hipster way that makes me want to reach out and pull someone's well-groomed beard out by the roots..

The beer selection wasn't bad. The prices were pretty average for a city pub. Service was good though one of their bartenders was trying to set the world record for slowest beer pour. If you got the other one you were fine.

Although we didn't eat, the tex-mex style menu looked good enough that I'm tempted to go back and try it. Not sure I can face the ironic decor though.

Star aussiecro
 Laughing Technically, the encounter probably increased the Nordic genes in the DRF:
https://www.scotsman.com/...pant-scottish-dna-1504237
Vikings are still running rampant through Scotland as, according to the researchers, 29.2 per cent of descendants in Shetland have the DNA, 25.2 per cent in Orkney and 17.5 per cent in Caithness. This compares with just with 5.6 per cent of men in Yorkshire carrying Norse DNA.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:52:32 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: