Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 169291 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: May 18, 2021, 06:25:58 PM »

Happy belated birthday to the honeypot that is Charles!!

I love in that photo Charles' full attention is with the cute doggo, and not on his grandma who is cavorting like Kate Winslet in Titanic.

Has MT been tanning with Birgitta of Sweden?  Blink

Maybe this lady?

https://newyork.cbslocal....ould-do-playboy-if-asked/

And I have to ask - does honeypot have a different meaning in the UK than it does here?

A honeypot can be a way of describing a sting operation by the police, but in this context it's absolutely clear that it just means sweet.

Oh, I knew that your context was completely sincere - it just took me by surprise.  Itís funny how the same word can have such different meanings.

Haha I just used the word honeypot because Charles is as sweet, if not more so, than a pot full of honey!  Icecream I had completely forgotten about its other meaning relating to law enforcement!

Or a body part, which is where my filthy mind went.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #781 on: May 19, 2021, 03:47:12 AM »

I love in that photo Charles' full attention is with the cute doggo, and not on his grandma who is cavorting like Kate Winslet in Titanic.

Maybe this lady?

And I have to ask - does honeypot have a different meaning in the UK than it does here?

A honeypot can be a way of describing a sting operation by the police, but in this context it's absolutely clear that it just means sweet.

Oh, I knew that your context was completely sincere - it just took me by surprise.  Itís funny how the same word can have such different meanings.

Haha I just used the word honeypot because Charles is as sweet, if not more so, than a pot full of honey!  Icecream I had completely forgotten about its other meaning relating to law enforcement!

Laughing Laughing I too have a filthy mind but never thought of that being a potential reference!! I assure you my intention was entirely innocent...but now I will never use that term again unless referring to the body part you were thinking of AB!  Laugh bounce
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #782 on: May 19, 2021, 07:18:17 AM »

Maybe this lady?

Laughing Laughing I too have a filthy mind but never thought of that being a potential reference!! I assure you my intention was entirely innocent...but now I will never use that term again unless referring to the body part you were thinking of AB!  Laugh bounce

Now, ladies, please...  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: