Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 40370 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 10:42:08 PM »

Look at her with her hair up, no scarf, and standing up straight!

In all seriousness though, her eyes are so much happier and at peace. Her body language has changed dramatically.
What's the thing in her hand then?
Not that I mind, I find her slightly unkempt, but I will give her pass anyway.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 10:53:04 PM »

In all seriousness though, her eyes are so much happier and at peace. Her body language has changed dramatically.

But what's that bundle in her hands?     Laugh bounce

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 10:57:27 PM »

What's the thing in her hand then?
Not that I mind, I find her slightly unkempt, but I will give her pass anyway.

Oh gosh, I thought it was a bag. That's what happens when I'm sneaking on RD while at the office.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 12:13:50 AM »

As honorary president of De Mains de Maîtres, Steph visited their pop-up gallery on November 27

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 12:58:17 AM »

It's awesome to see her smile!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 07:55:53 AM »

It's awesome to see her smile!

It is! It brought a smile to my face just to see her like that  Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 02:31:39 PM »

It seems like a burden has fallen off her. We now see her really (sincerely) laughing and the like more often. And it is a beautiful smile!
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 02:41:58 PM »

It seems like a burden has fallen off her. We now see her really (sincerely) laughing and the like more often. And it is a beautiful smile!

ITA with this point!

Though we like to think of monarchies modernising, there is still great expectation on producing heirs and, I feel at least, male heirs. It's not quite the same world as Henry VIII and his determination to produce a male heir, but having cameras in your face 24/7 and all elements of your private life potentially being leaked to the media must be incredibly stressful, even more so when/if there are real, emotional issues a person or couple has to deal with. Celebrities, royal or not, can't be papped after heaving a heavy lunch without rumours of them being pregnant, and often it seems that press stories about female celebrities revolve around them being pregnant. Steph had seven solid years of constant speculation, and perhaps internal pressure too, regarding her carrying and giving birth to the heir. I cannot anticipate how hard that must have been, especially if there were difficulties conceiving, or even if they had decided to settle into married life before becoming parents. To have that constant pressure must be so draining, and I agree with many on this board that a weight does seem to have lifted from both Steph and Gui too.

And yes, Steph's smile is so radiant and joyful, I find myself smiling too just looking at the pictures! She seems to have re-discovered that glow she had at the time of her wedding, and it is wonderful to see!
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 09:34:37 PM »

It turned out that we missed a small event from Stephanie.

On October 25, she has recorded a video message for Blëtz a.s.b.l, the Luxembourgish Association for Victims of Brain Injury.

The video is here – https://bletz.lu/25-oktob...-lavc-29-10-2020/?lang=lu
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 06:59:53 AM »

It turned out that we missed a small event from Stephanie.

On October 25, she has recorded a video message for Blëtz a.s.b.l, the Luxembourgish Association for Victims of Brain Injury.

The video is here – https://bletz.lu/25-oktob...-lavc-29-10-2020/?lang=lu

Thank you for posting. It may be a small event, but it is an important one. Finally she seems to be stepping out of her cozy little art bubble and showing interest in more serious and meaningful subjects. Good girl, Steph, keep it up. She is not yet used to do those video messages and still a bit awkward, but she comes across as sincerely involved. More of this please.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 08:37:39 AM »

I must admit I have always had a soft spot for Stephanie but now I start wondering how many such small events might have gone without our notice. Neither Bazaar nor De Mains De Maîtres nor this short message were in any way reflected by the court's social media.
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 02:07:20 PM »

I must admit I have always had a soft spot for Stephanie but now I start wondering how many such small events might have gone without our notice. Neither Bazaar nor De Mains De Maîtres nor this short message were in any way reflected by the court's social media.

That's interesting. Deliberately ignored by the court, it sounds like.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 02:10:10 PM »

Looks like Monster-in-Law is still running the show despite the restructuring of the Grand Ducal Court.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 02:25:11 PM »

Interesting, mean and manipulative.

Cool your jets, everyone
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 05:11:59 PM »

Interesting, mean and manipulative.

MT’s eyebrows are still at it I see.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: