Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 109840 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Stephanie is only allowed certain patronages by her mother-in-law. Maybe MT isn't that interested in art but is greedily hanging on to everything else, thereby attempting to make herself look essential and Stephanie disinterested.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2021, 10:16:59 PM »

Love her, love the color, love her happiness...would love if she would maybe extend her love of art into other areas...highlighting art therapy classes?  Getting children to create art with/for the elderly in those care homes? Museum tours for teenagers to get them appreciating art?  A HGD Stephanie Grand Prize for up-and-coming Luxembourgish artists? 

These are great ideas! I think there are definitely a lot of relatable/more accessible places she could take her interest in art.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2021, 11:00:54 PM »

That yellow shade suits her a lot!
She looks really happy, calm, content!

I wish we would get to see her with something more... modern, like the lady with the blue dress and the boots but I get that she has some safe choices when it comes to her clothing and she won't change.
Anyway, she's happy, she's engaged and it shows!

I don’t think she will ever chase high end fashion.... not to say that her clothes are not expensive but maybe it is just not her and perhaps she wants to be the opposite of her MIL for many reasons 😆
I def don't talk about high fashion, because obviously it's not in her interests just a bit more curated wardrobe/style. The same goes for Sweden's Victoria.
Other than that, since Charle's birth she is great in all of her events and she is a delight to see!

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2021, 11:16:45 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Stephanie is only allowed certain patronages by her mother-in-law. Maybe MT isn't that interested in art but is greedily hanging on to everything else, thereby attempting to make herself look essential and Stephanie disinterested.

ITA
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2021, 10:54:45 AM »

More pics

Surprised those are recent pictures... those trees are very green and in leaf for November in the middle part of Europe...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2021, 01:41:25 PM »

More pics

Surprised those are recent pictures... those trees are very green and in leaf for November in the middle part of Europe...

I agree.... but with the climate issues it might be possible.... I worked in UK in Buckinghamshire and November never looked like this
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2021, 02:04:49 PM »

ANOTHER museum/arts event!   (((sigh))) ... But Stephanie looks very pretty & engaged here.   

The coat is a little strange in the cut of the collar area.  One side is like a regular open collar but the other isn't?       

I think it is this coat from 2019 and the lapel is turned inwards maybe accidentally maybe because of a stain.

The colour is pretty but helas it is too small now.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2021, 02:42:20 PM »

ANOTHER museum/arts event!   (((sigh))) ... But Stephanie looks very pretty & engaged here.   

The coat is a little strange in the cut of the collar area.  One side is like a regular open collar but the other isn't?       

I think it is this coat from 2019 and the lapel is turned inwards maybe accidentally maybe because of a stain.

The colour is pretty but helas it is too small now.

Well it looks a bit “snug” .... I’m sure she has options to get something more suitable but in this family clothes seems to be shared around so one of MTs donations?
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2021, 10:11:06 PM »

Not every tree turns colors and/or loses its leaves.  Re why Steph doesn't have more patronages...  Does a really small country like Lux really have all that many non-profits to go around?  Don't they have a very strong social safety net, like the Scandinavian countries (or really, most countries) thereby precluding the necessity for lots of private charity?  I know she could do fine arts, historic buildings, etc, but again, in a small country, is there really that much call for many non-profits to "chair" or preside over?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2021, 09:49:18 PM »

Not every tree turns colors and/or loses its leaves.  (..)
I know that... Huh? However the trees in the background of this picture do not look indeciduous. Perhaps we have someone who can tell from the pix what trees they are?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2021, 08:13:07 PM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...ion-ideale-de-diane-venet
Presented in several museums around the world, the jewels of international artists of the impressive "Ideal Collection of Diane Venet" make a stopover at the Cercle Cité in Luxembourg. This event was a unique opportunity for HRH Princess Stéphanie and members of the “Friends of Museums” to discover a selection of rare creations by Koons, Picasso or even Dalí.

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2021, 10:18:08 AM »

She looks like a random housewife who accidentally stumbled in after her weekly shopping at the market. All that lacks to make her outfit perfect is a basket full of vegetables.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2021, 02:10:57 PM »

She looks like a random housewife who accidentally stumbled in after her weekly shopping at the market. All that lacks to make her outfit perfect is a basket full of vegetables.

She doesn’t have to be a fashion icon, but she really needs to show up looking more put together and professional to events. I get that she likely hasn’t had the easiest time, but all of the women around her look much more like the royal than she does.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2021, 11:19:36 PM »

I reckon I look like that at work most days- because I don’t like my work at the moment . Seriously not good enough for an event. It’s about respecting the people around you!

She doesn’t have to be a fashion icon, but she really needs to show up looking more put together and professional to events. I get that she likely hasn’t had the easiest time, but all of the women around her look much more like the royal than she does.
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2021, 11:22:56 AM »

I totally agree!  Despite her obvious awkwardness with her body currently, clingy, drapy blouses, undersized jackets and floppy, sloppy-looking pants just don’t cut it.  She needs some advice from a good stylist for both waredobe and hair!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: