Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 57938 times)
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 08:25:44 PM »

It's pathetic how the court will willingly publish any photoshopped pics of MT for no reason, but not the Hereditary Grand Duchess giving a speak for a very important cause  Nono

Steph seems very nervous in this video, if only she had a supportive role model with experience inside the LRF. With the right support she could pace herself and develop the skills and expertise needed of a Grand Duchess. Instead she has MT and Henri.

But I admire Steph for venturing out of her comfort zone of the arts in doing this. I hope that she continues to do so, and that motherhood gives her that confidence to try new things.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2021, 04:47:19 PM »

Stephanie visited MUDAM and the exhibition "More Sweetly Play the Dance" by South African artist William Kentridge.

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2021, 06:21:35 PM »

Okay, I want her cape...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2021, 08:05:37 PM »

It’s good to see her working. Smiley I like her cape and her hair looks lovely.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2021, 08:20:31 PM »

She has the young mother glow. Thumb up
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2021, 08:31:45 AM »

I like Stephanie. She is natural and pretty, without trying to be anything but what she is. Always happy to read news about her. The cape is great.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2021, 09:47:23 AM »

I like Stephanie. She is natural and pretty, without trying to be anything but what she is. Always happy to read news about her. The cape is great.

Yes ... I think they seem happy together ... the greatest love story ... probably not ... but i suspect a long term partnership that works
Emac0914

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2021, 02:27:10 PM »

I like her hair this length, with the little bit of curl.  It is just so her - there and not too pretentious.  She does look happy and satisfied.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2021, 04:40:42 PM »

Yes ... I think they seem happy together ... the greatest love story ... probably not ... but i suspect a long term partnership that works

I'd take a long term partnership of equals instead of the greatest love story eva with a domineering or doormat partner.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2021, 07:15:44 PM »

I'd take a long term partnership of equals instead of the greatest love story eva with a domineering or doormat partner.

Right there with you LF!  Much better to rub along and be happy with the right person without the constant drama that great love stories seem to require.
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2021, 02:59:02 AM »

I am a Stephanie fan. The baby was a turning point, she is now ready to step up. Go Steph!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »

I am a Stephanie fan. The baby was a turning point, she is now ready to step up. Go Steph!

I agree upon that!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2021, 04:32:33 PM »

I just hope that MT leaves her alone. If she shines too much, MT will turn into the wicked step-mother from Snowwhite.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2021, 05:17:15 PM »

I just hope that MT leaves her alone. If she shines too much, MT will turn into the wicked step-mother from Snowwhite.

It's sad that Steph doesn't have anyone in the family to guide her (I mean a role model on how to be a GD. MT obviously is not). I always wonder, what JC would've thought, but I think she would've liked Steph (and would've helped her settle in etc.)
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2021, 11:31:14 PM »

Today Stephanie joined the Minister of Culture, Sam Tanson, to welcome the work of Patrick Saytour acquired by the National Museum of History and Art for its collection. The piece of art will be a part of the Support Surface exhibition.

https://www.instagram.com...bJ-RQ/?igshid=j308x445hb5

An off-topic question for French speakers: does the word marraine mean godmother only or does it mean patron (like royal patron) as well? I'm wondering about the word Amis des Musées chose to call Stephanie  Thinking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: