Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 47722 times)
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2021, 08:26:00 PM »

She isn’t flashy, and her fashion sense these days tends to the frumpy, but she has become one of my favourite royals. I think it is the no-nonsense, non-controversial approach she has. I think she is adorable and I love that she doesn’t seem obsessed with designers and labels. I suppose I like her because I can relate to her.

That is exactly how I feel about Stephanie. I have always liked the fact that she isn't polished like some royals. I am not saying it's wrong to be polished, but it makes it easier, for me at least, to relate to someone who doesn't seem too "perfect".
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »

I hate to get on the topic of weight but Stephanie kind of looked like this before it was revealed she was pregnant with Charles.  What are the chances??  She’s not getting any younger and if they wanted another baby and had to go thru IVF, they may have wanted to try again sooner than later?  I hope it’s happy news for them, not that anyone has posted anything but she is really glowing!
I was just thinking that many times even after infertility, a woman is extraordinarily fertile in the months right after delivering. I'm sure she would be very happy after the struggle with little Charles . Cross fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes.
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2021, 08:51:39 AM »

It's so nice to see Stephanie out and about. She radiates joy these days.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2021, 11:16:31 AM »

I hate to get on the topic of weight but Stephanie kind of looked like this before it was revealed she was pregnant with Charles.  What are the chances??  She’s not getting any younger and if they wanted another baby and had to go thru IVF, they may have wanted to try again sooner than later?  I hope it’s happy news for them, not that anyone has posted anything but she is really glowing!
I was just thinking that many times even after infertility, a woman is extraordinarily fertile in the months right after delivering. I'm sure she would be very happy after the struggle with little Charles . Cross fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes.

Of course I'd be happy for them. But from what Gui told the press, she had a difficult delivery which was not without danger and a c-section was necessary. So I do hope she takes all the time she needs to fully recover.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2021, 11:31:17 AM »

She isn’t flashy, and her fashion sense these days tends to the frumpy, but she has become one of my favourite royals. I think it is the no-nonsense, non-controversial approach she has. I think she is adorable and I love that she doesn’t seem obsessed with designers and labels. I suppose I like her because I can relate to her.
Yes Kopper1975 . Steph has been consistently and unfashionably herself. Her best fashion look has been on her wedding day. Now, she just wears her happiness well.

Ann-Elisabeth

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2021, 12:35:36 PM »

I like how down-to-earth she is and also her fashion. It can be boring or „unroyal“ but much better than a good-looking emptiness (thinking of Denmark‘s crown princess for example). I saw an interview couple of years ago with Stephanie and Guillaume and had the impression, she had a lovely warm personality, even if she maybe looked different on the pictures. Since the little Prince has born, she is full of joy even on pictures (I truly love how her eyes are showing her happiness despite of the mask that covers her face - some of you has already mentioned this before me).
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2021, 12:40:20 PM »

Yes Kopper1975 . Steph has been consistently and unfashionably herself. Her best fashion look has been on her wedding day. Now, she just wears her happiness well.

Steph has to still grow into her role. She's clearly not into fashion, but I'm sure she'll find her style.

She's made a huge progress since the birth of little Charles.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2021, 03:42:15 PM »

It's so nice to see Stephanie out and about. She radiates joy these days.

Congratulations on 7,000 posts Ellie!  Star
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2021, 11:49:51 AM »

IMO she desperately needs a stylist who works out a functional "official working uniform" with her. A couple of interchangable suits (that fit!) with tops and shoes and a few accessories to mix things up. That way, she could get dressed in a hurry, would not have to waste time or energy on what to wear and know that while possibly not la dernier cri, she would be appropriately and nicely dressed.
I know there are services who specialize on such a capsule wardrobe for professionals.

Heck, Ms. Merkel comes to mind:
She has a wardrobe full of colourful jackets that she wears with black (winter) and tan-beige (summer) pants, a plain top underneath and a trademark necklace on top. Slip into dark shoes with dark pants and lighter ones with lighter pants and off she goes. Angela Merkel never looks fashionable, but always good.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2021, 06:34:09 PM »

IMO she desperately needs a stylist who works out a functional "official working uniform" with her. A couple of interchangable suits (that fit!) with tops and shoes and a few accessories to mix things up. That way, she could get dressed in a hurry, would not have to waste time or energy on what to wear and know that while possibly not la dernier cri, she would be appropriately and nicely dressed.
I know there are services who specialize on such a capsule wardrobe for professionals.

Heck, Ms. Merkel comes to mind:
She has a wardrobe full of colourful jackets that she wears with black (winter) and tan-beige (summer) pants, a plain top underneath and a trademark necklace on top. Slip into dark shoes with dark pants and lighter ones with lighter pants and off she goes. Angela Merkel never looks fashionable, but always good.

When I see Steph I always have to think of the film She's all that...a beautiful girl, who has no idea about her own.
sugarcookie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2021, 05:32:54 AM »

This is a very bad look for Steph. It is sloppy and unprofessional. I know it takes time for the body to adjust to the "new normal" but there are so many other things she could choose from.
I like Steph. She seems really happy now. But please get a stylist.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2021, 10:03:54 AM »

Yesterday Stephanie went to the National Library of Luxembourg (BNL) to visit the “Figure in Print” exhibition produced in collaboration with the National Museum of History and Art (MNHA) and Imprint, the engraving workshop.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...-lexposition-figure-print
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2021, 02:54:59 PM »

i cannot believe that she's going out looking like that.  this is worse than before she had a baby.  there's no excuse.  she doesn't put any effort into how she looks.  and her hair??!!!  any other royal woman would be lambasted for going out looking like that.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2021, 03:20:08 PM »

What are COVID restrictions like in Luxembourg? Perhaps, especially with an infant, they are not allowing anyone in the home who doesn’t already live there. So it’s possible she’s basically getting ready by herself.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2021, 03:45:42 PM »

please.get a good hair cut.and use conditioners,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: