Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 41986 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2021, 06:04:03 PM »

So many of us women get ourselves together, go back to work when our babies are so young and look put together. Stephanie can do the same as us normal ladies without all the help. I want to brush her hair! She radiates joy, she should look like it too.

And so many dont manage because they have no energy for it. Its not a good look no, but with her particular story - loss of both parents, mil from hell, deeply messed up new family, fertility issues perhaps with losses on the way, I think its very likely Stephanie is on a long, slow way out of a very stressful period of time possibly causing a longtime depression. I am cutting her a lot of slack because Charles is obviously doing very well and both she and Gui look a lot more happy and content now, so shes hardly not putting up an effort; but in a court where MT seemingly still reigns supreme I simply dont think they are getting enough support. I think MT is very destructive and Henri has absolutely no spine. Poor Stephanie is a victim here, greasy hair or not. Hopefully the government will wrestle MT away from power and influence so the Gui and Stephanie will be masters of their own affairs. It seems to have done a lot of good for Felix and Claire.

Steph (and Gui) really lack some supportive family members/friends with power.

One of reason why Felix and Claire got away (or Tessy) was certainly her family in the background (I don't think for one minute that Claire's parents would've condemned ill behaviour on part of MT towards their daughter).

Steph's family probably doesn't want to interfere, but sometimes people need a push to change their habit.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2021, 06:15:10 PM »

We need to send a SOS (Save.Our.Stephanie) to  Good Queen Til to ramp up her support.  Wink
FC, whenever you are ready... 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:26:38 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2021, 06:25:54 PM »

We need to send a SOS (Save.Our.Stephanie) to  Good Queen Til to ramp up her support.  Wink

She'd be a wonderful mentor!  Or possibly Leti, who has experienced some crippling losses herself.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2021, 06:39:43 PM »

So many of us women get ourselves together, go back to work when our babies are so young and look put together. Stephanie can do the same as us normal ladies without all the help. I want to brush her hair! She radiates joy, she should look like it too.

And so many dont manage because they have no energy for it. Its not a good look no, but with her particular story - loss of both parents, mil from hell, deeply messed up new family, fertility issues perhaps with losses on the way, I think its very likely Stephanie is on a long, slow way out of a very stressful period of time possibly causing a longtime depression. I am cutting her a lot of slack because Charles is obviously doing very well and both she and Gui look a lot more happy and content now, so shes hardly not putting up an effort; but in a court where MT seemingly still reigns supreme I simply dont think they are getting enough support. I think MT is very destructive and Henri has absolutely no spine. Poor Stephanie is a victim here, greasy hair or not. Hopefully the government will wrestle MT away from power and influence so the Gui and Stephanie will be masters of their own affairs. It seems to have done a lot of good for Felix and Claire.

Steph (and Gui) really lack some supportive family members/friends with power.

One of reason why Felix and Claire got away (or Tessy) was certainly her family in the background (I don't think for one minute that Claire's parents would've condemned ill behaviour on part of MT towards their daughter).

Steph's family probably doesn't want to interfere, but sometimes people need a push to change their habit.

Totally agree, the Lademachers would never have tolerated bad behaviour from MT towards their daughter. I guess the contact between Felix and Claire and his parents are reduced to the mere minimum. We have no idea how close the ties are between the five siblings. Perhaps Gui is closer to Louis who is Charles' godfather? According to her bio,   one of Scarlett's hobbies is sewing/tailoring. So there is perhaps help in sight for Steph.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2021, 09:33:36 PM »

As patron of Ltz Arles, Stephanie had a meeting with Christoph Wiesner, new Director of the Rencontres dArles and Florence Reckinger, President of LtzArles, to discuss future artistic projects between the Rencontres dArles festival and the Lt'z Arles association.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2021, 07:11:51 AM »

For Steph, this is a phenomenal outfit! Also, has she lost a little weight?

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2021, 09:59:54 AM »

Nice to see her doing an art related engagement for a change.   Secret
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2021, 12:05:22 AM »

Nice to see her doing an art related engagement for a change.   Secret

Laugh bounce

I will always have a soft spot for her, and art is one of my passions, but...come on Steph; shake it up a bit!!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2021, 12:13:48 AM »

For Steph, this is a phenomenal outfit! Also, has she lost a little weight?

I feel like she could've lost the scarf and thrown on a blazer and looked so much more put together. I think she'd look great in some fun jewelry instead of the scarf - plus it's an easy way to have a basic 'uniform' and add interest. But she seems happy at least!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2021, 07:27:40 AM »

Stephanie attended the christening of the AES-5 locomotive of l'Association des Musée et Tourisme Ferroviaires (AMTF), which is now named after her

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 07:32:48 AM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2021, 11:12:03 AM »

Stephanie attended the christening of the AES-5 locomotive of l'Association des Muse et Tourisme Ferroviaires (AMTF), which is now named after her

I have a huge collection of scarves but they should be draped or tied low as per the style Steph has and not hung onto as though they are about to be snatched by the wind ... as her hair seems not affected by the air then Id think she was maybe stressed... she has been doing really well recently
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2021, 11:28:39 AM »

Stephanie seems to have found her working wardrobe.  So sweet - the gorgeous locomotive named after her.  

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2021, 01:58:04 PM »

Stephanie attended the christening of the AES-5 locomotive of l'Association des Muse et Tourisme Ferroviaires (AMTF), which is now named after her

I have a huge collection of scarves but they should be draped or tied low as per the style Steph has and not hung onto as though they are about to be snatched by the wind ... as her hair seems not affected by the air then Id think she was maybe stressed... she has been doing really well recently

I guess you are ironing your scarves/shawls before wearing them. Steph definitely doesn't, the folds are clearly visible and that is sloppy. She is wearing a shawl to keep her warm, but that isn't a good choice for an engagement that requires a bit of "arm action" from her. The shawl gets in her way or risks to come of her shoulders, so she has to grasp it. It is not professional to have to fumble with your clothes while at Work, why not put on a jacket or even a pretty cashmere cardigan?

On the positive side, this is a very pretty shade of green which suits her well. But the overall impression is sloppy and unprofessional again, something which shouldn't happen to a woman in her late thirties who has got a representative job.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2021, 02:05:57 PM »

I guess you are ironing your scarves/shawls before wearing them. Steph definitely doesn't, the folds are clearly visible and that is sloppy. She is wearing a shawl to keep her warm, but that isn't a good choice for an engagement that requires a bit of "arm action" from her. The shawl gets in her way or risks to come of her shoulders, so she has to grasp it. It is not professional to have to fumble with your clothes while at Work, why not put on a jacket or even a pretty cashmere cardigan?

On the positive side, this is a very pretty shade of green which suits her well. But the overall impression is sloppy and unprofessional again, something which shouldn't happen to a woman in her late thirties who has got a representative job.

As if ... I dont iron clothes... no I just put the scarves on an Airer and let the creases fall out
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2021, 02:25:12 PM »

Just the idea of her taking part in activities with or without G. is great. To me, it seems as if they (government,grey men, you name it) are trying to lead and promote G and S. and start a new era. But the whole Grand Duke  House seems to still be ruled by the Head and his decision-making other self, so she may  not be so free to make choices as we might think.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: