Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 56526 times)
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2021, 08:54:20 PM »

I'm turning into a Stephanie sugar. I really like her now.  

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2021, 08:21:58 PM »

Stephanie attended the pre-opening of the exhibition "Post-Capital: Art and economy in the digital age" at MUDAM

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2021, 07:02:56 PM »

Steph visited the exhibition "A Cornered Solo Show #1" by artist Nedko Solakov

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2021, 09:02:36 PM »

Since little Charle's birth, she's glowing!
It's always nice to see her now!
Not to mention that she looks like she put an effort - style wise. Not something special but definitey better than previously!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2021, 07:18:57 AM »

Stephanie, accompanied by representatives from MUDAM, visited the workshop of artist Tina Gillen

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: October 14, 2021, 12:34:59 AM »

Stephanie.  BRANCH OUT FROM ART!!!!!!!!

I say this as an Art History teacher, so I am firmly convinced of the importance of the arts.

But come on Steph, channel your newfound confidence and joy and radiance into other areas!! Visit the elderly; visit the sick; take lil Charles on tours of kid-friendly places in Luxembourg; etc.  There are countless things she can do beyond visit yet another artist/museum/exhibition.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: October 14, 2021, 03:50:49 AM »

I say this as an Art History teacher, so I am firmly convinced of the importance of the arts.

But come on Steph, channel your newfound confidence and joy and radiance into other areas!! Visit the elderly; visit the sick; take lil Charles on tours of kid-friendly places in Luxembourg; etc.  There are countless things she can do beyond visit yet another artist/museum/exhibition.

On one hand, I'm glad she is working and looking happy and engaged, but she's always done so many art things and been criticized on here for not branching out pre-Charles, so I have to laugh that she's back at it. Hopefully we'll see her do more other types of things as she builds her confidence and comfort in her role.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2021, 04:26:14 AM »

Im sure weve seen her visiting the sick and elderly - with Charles.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2021, 06:52:31 AM »

cordilia dear, other non-art places are the dark places that might not have cookies Wink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2021, 07:57:27 AM »

I couldn't agree more. Her art only agenda makes her appear selfish and out of touch with real life. Yes she visited some homes for elderly persons and a SOS Children's Village some months ago, but that was always with her husband (and little Charles), so it looks as if those visits were rather Gui's initiative than hers. Since the SOS Children's Villages will become her patronage when Gui will be GD, she should have done the visit alone.
MT isn't interested in Luxemburg anymore and tries to play the primadonna on the international stage, there is a void in Luxemburg that Steph should fill. She is supposed to have a master's degree in literature, so why doesn't she visit public libraries in Lux and support their activities to encourage readind among kids and adolescents? Why doesn't she support art therapy for mentally ill persons? She wanted to help lonely people, what did she do in this domain nine years after her wedding? Sorry, I am still very unimpressed by this woman.
And of course another fugly outfit with a beige ill fitting blouse and those nightmarish elephant pants. Well, they are navy blue this time, so I guess I should be grateful that the black ones finally found their way to the washing machine.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2021, 09:41:21 AM »

Personally I wonder if shes allowed to branch out. Its clear IMO that while MT has semi-left the country, shes still very much in charge in the family. Its definitely not Stephanie who should pick up that battle. Considering everything I think its fair shes focusing on Charles, getting better and working steadily.

Henri, the soft sucker, should do something and next in line is Gui. MT obviously have no respect for anyone.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2021, 04:44:54 PM »

Personally I wonder if shes allowed to branch out. Its clear IMO that while MT has semi-left the country, shes still very much in charge in the family. Its definitely not Stephanie who should pick up that battle. Considering everything I think its fair shes focusing on Charles, getting better and working steadily.

Henri, the soft sucker, should do something and next in line is Gui. MT obviously have no respect for anyone.

I agree that MT is really evil and Henri is a complete whimp.

But unfortunately I've got the feeling that with Stephanie it is "what you see is what you get".

If you are right, we can at least say one positive thing about Queen Paola: she never minded Til outshining her and never tried to prevent her from engaging in a variety of worthy causes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2021, 05:03:57 PM »

Interesting view of the issue.

I was already wondering why Stephanie only did solo engagements in the art world.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2021, 06:14:12 PM »

Stephanie, accompanied by representatives from MUDAM, visited the workshop of artist Tina Gillen

This side-by-side should be really instructive to Stephanie ... I mean she a couple inches shorter and a little heavier but an outfit like the artist's on Stephanie would be so much more chic.  (She would even probably look slimmer.)

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2021, 07:32:18 PM »

The outfit per se isn't bad. It is just that none of the items fit her.
The blouse puckers at almost every seam, yet the arms are too long and the tummy area looks far too loose, which is a shame, because a hint of waistline with a more taylored cut would give her such a lovely silhouette.
The pants are too long (the shoes, oh those shoes) and also pucker at unfortunate areas, and the blouse hits her at the worst possible point on her hips.
The idea of a elegant but plain pale pink silk blouse with a pair of navy slacks and flats is great, but the execution is like she ordered online and never bothered to try it on before wearing it.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: