Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 109710 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...re-reunion-du-ca-du-mudam
HRH the Hereditary Grand Duchess chaired the last meeting of the Board of Directors of the Fondation Musée d'Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean, whose members are coming to the end of their six-year mandate. Princess Stéphanie, who will be stepping down on January 1, 2022, has greatly appreciated her job over the past six years in this flagship of culture in Luxembourg.

She warmly thanked all the members of the Board of Directors and particularly congratulated Mr. Patrick Majerus for his new appointment as president and Mrs. Danielle Igniti for the vice-presidency, as well as all the members who will form the new MUDAM Board of Directors for the next six years.

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »

Oh Stephanie. The positive thing first: This pink colour suits her very well, much better than the orange from the day before.

But the blazer is at least one size too small, a well fitting blazer covers your girls even when unbuttoned. The hairstyle is as unflattering as possible, the earrings look cheap and silly.

And I just can't with that pendant hidden under her tops, it only adds top the overall sloppy impression.

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over, I hope she will find different patronage and/or invest more time and interest in her stroke patronage.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2021, 02:37:10 PM »

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over...

She will still be there at MUDAM as its Horonary President.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2021, 06:33:11 PM »

Oh Stephanie. The positive thing first: This pink colour suits her very well, much better than the orange from the day before.

But the blazer is at least one size too small, a well fitting blazer covers your girls even when unbuttoned. The hairstyle is as unflattering as possible, the earrings look cheap and silly.

And I just can't with that pendant hidden under her tops, it only adds top the overall sloppy impression.

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over, I hope she will find different patronage and/or invest more time and interest in her stroke patronage.

She always wears a gold chain and ,maybe, a religious medallion.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: December 02, 2021, 08:27:07 AM »

The pink colour does suit her so well!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2021, 12:58:29 PM »

Stephanie visited the exhibition "Immersion" at art gallery Am Tunnel

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2021, 04:21:18 PM »

Stephanie visited the exhibition "Immersion" at art gallery Am Tunnel

Art exhibition: Check
Black elephant pants: Check
Top too short and too tight around the hips: Check
Unflattering hairstyle: Check

Please wake me up when she does a really interesting engagement.  Until then I am   Snore

BTW, her hubby did this engagement one or two days before:
https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...dejeuner-au-vollekskichen

Why didn't she accompany him? And please don't tell me that MT doesn't allow it
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2021, 06:49:32 PM »

It seems to me that Stephanie always goes to art exhibitions, once in a while she visits a senior citizens home. Maybe that tiny country of hers just does not have enough issues where she could engage and get involved?
Really, I think it could be the reason why. But, even the Monaco royals are doing a bit more that the Luxes.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2021, 11:15:27 PM »

pulsatilla  Star

ITA!!  Snore Snore

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2022, 04:21:46 PM »

Stephanie visited the exhibitions "Interlude" and "Stay Involved" at the Ceysson & Bénétière gallery in Koerich

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2022, 06:52:53 PM »

I remain of the opinion that Stephanie is not in control of her patronages and activities and that she does only what MT will allow her to do. So she's shuttled off to art and senior centers because perhaps those don't interest the royal mother-in-law that much. I think Stephanie is walking gingerly on eggshells with respect to MT.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2022, 08:46:36 PM »

I remain of the opinion that Stephanie is not in control of her patronages and activities and that she does only what MT will allow her to do. So she's shuttled off to art and senior centers because perhaps those don't interest the royal mother-in-law that much. I think Stephanie is walking gingerly on eggshells with respect to MT.

I agree. I'd also say, being shallow, her hair looks great on her latest engagement, and navy suits her

Cool your jets, everyone
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2022, 02:42:06 PM »

This morning, HRH Princess Stéphanie received in audience a delegation from the asbl @KulturLx to discuss the roadmap relating to the development of the cultural scene Flag of Luxembourg , in the broadest sense, at national and international level for coming years. © MGD

https://twitter.com/CourG...;t=Bwi68aBtUNwO7JvD10EMvQ

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2022, 04:12:13 PM »

I agree. I'd also say, being shallow, her hair looks great on her latest engagement, and navy suits her

I agree as well.  I'd also add I think we're overdue for some Charles in the senior centers pictures....

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
icicle

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: February 12, 2022, 12:50:40 AM »

Firstly hello to you all, this is my first post.

I just want to say that I have lurked for a long time and well remember Stephanie with her scarves snd looking so unhappy that she can wear anything as long as she is smiling.  I do think she had to do as she is told with MT, and I just wish MT would take herself off.  I feel sorry for those who have to deal with her, she is not as wonderful as she thinks she is and MT we all get old (I am nearer 70 than 65), just please do it gracefully.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: