Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felix - News  (Read 67436 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2020, 09:56:38 PM »

Alexí parents used to live in Denmark (and as neighbours to Schackenborg) for many years. Iím sure they saw a lot of Nikolai and Felix.

I completely forgot that Star
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2020, 11:54:40 AM »

5' 12" = 6'

Smiley

I really love this picture of them both! 

How tall are they?

Nikolai is said to be 184 or 5′12"

Felix is said to be 177 or 5'10"

Joachim is said to be 182 or 6'2"

Its possible Felix might catch up to his brother, I know lots of boys who had a final growth spurt around 19 or 20.

I find it so interesting that Felix got nothing of his motherís asian looks, where Nikolai did. Genes are funny things sometimes!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2020, 12:30:17 PM »

5' 12" = 6'

Smiley

How tall are they?

Its possible Felix might catch up to his brother, I know lots of boys who had a final growth spurt around 19 or 20.

I find it so interesting that Felix got nothing of his motherís asian looks, where Nikolai did. Genes are funny things sometimes!

Genetics is often funny Wink

I regularly meet a sweet and beautiful black lady on my way to and from work. Not special in itself, but she usually has cute twins with her. Two boys who look very alike,  but one has a lighter skin tone and blond curls, while the other is slightly darker and has black curls. As far as I understood they are of mixed race. Such darlings, who can respond so wonderfully adrem.

A former teacher of mine, of Indonesian / Moluccan origin, was married to a Dutchman pulled from the clay. Together they had 3 daughters and about them the teacher often remarked:

"I have 3 daughters in color, 1 white, 1 black and 1 coffee"

Unfortunately it was under dire circumstances that I was able to confirm her comment. I met her daughters at the condolence for her passing. Cry Cry

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2020, 03:41:43 PM »

5' 12" = 6'

Smiley

How tall are they?

I regularly meet a sweet and beautiful black lady on my way to and from work. Not special in itself, but she usually has cute twins with her. Two boys who look very alike,  but one has a lighter skin tone and blond curls, while the other is slightly darker and has black curls. As far as I understood they are of mixed race. Such darlings, who can respond so wonderfully adrem.

A former teacher of mine, of Indonesian / Moluccan origin, was married to a Dutchman pulled from the clay. Together they had 3 daughters and about them the teacher often remarked:

Unfortunately it was under dire circumstances that I was able to confirm her comment. I met her daughters at the condolence for her passing. Cry Cry

Oh thats sad that you met them under such circumstances!

My cousin, who shares my northern english complexion (reddish fair hair, pale skin and freckles) married an Italian, and they have 3 children. The first is very dark and italian, the second is a pale blonde, and the third (a son) has red hair and freckles! I am waiting for the red hair to come out in my grandchildren, as it runs in both my and my husbandís families!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2020, 04:41:15 PM »

5' 12" = 6'

Smiley

How tall are they?

Oh thats sad that you met them under such circumstances!

My cousin, who shares my northern english complexion (reddish fair hair, pale skin and freckles) married an Italian, and they have 3 children. The first is very dark and italian, the second is a pale blonde, and the third (a son) has red hair and freckles! I am waiting for the red hair to come out in my grandchildren, as it runs in both my and my husbandís families!

Great and fun to see such things pop up in the family line! Smiley

Years ago we had a discussion about my eye color. It comes across mainly as brown, but depending on the light and such you will notice a dark greenish color with it. Nobody in our family line (both sides, bloodline) have green eyes or green mix (as far as we know). The main colors are blue / grey / brown. Our guess is that it looks greenish, but that it is more the result of a grey input. As mentioned before eye colors can be amazing, often with unexpected results. Wink
kalopsia

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: October 18, 2020, 10:44:55 PM »

5' 12" = 6'

Smiley

How tall are they?

They are! I have also noticed that Alexís father, Alex, and Nikolai all look similar to each other, whereas Alexís sisters, nieces, and nephews look more like their mother.

I find that Nikolai (but not so much of Felix; although if you look carefully you can see a little bit of Alex in him) have more Asian features than caucasian. I think that Felixís genes ďmake senseĒ (if you get what I mean) because Alexís sisters look more like their mother (like I said before).

With this information, I predict that if Nikolai has kids with a caucasian woman, their first child will look more like Nikolai than their mother.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: