Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian turns 15  (Read 4708 times)
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2020, 08:08:49 AM »

"The Crown Prince Couple have worked hard to allow their children time to have a private life. Christian has accompanied his parents on some engagements, including a tour of Greenland, but the teenager has yet to make any type of public speech to the Danish public. It is expected that he will address the public in the coming years as he continues to prepare for his future role."

https://royalcentral.co.u...ng-as-he-turns-15-150901/
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2020, 08:14:17 AM »

Congratulations.

I still see a lot of Donaldson in him

ITA, the top of the face, the eyes, remind Fred, but the long face and the rest of his face is very Donaldson.

25 pictures of Christian, he looks less and less like Fred, IMO :
https://www.parismatch.co...5-photos-choisies-1707708
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 08:23:26 AM by MarieQueenie » Logged
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2020, 08:16:34 AM »

Amazing how much he has changed. He used to be all Fred and now you can see Mary as well. He seemed to be a bit of a awkward and whiny child but did he change a great deal when he started school.

Yes, he has his mother smile. Shape of mouth, lips when she smiles.

His long face may cme from Margaret as well. He has someting in common with Joachim, who looks more like his mother, queen Margaret.
Fred looks more that Henri when he was young and has French cousins that look like him. So Fred took a lot on the de Montpezat side.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 08:27:38 AM by MarieQueenie » Logged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2020, 10:57:35 AM »

Congratulations to the milestone Champagne
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2020, 12:29:22 PM »

There’s not much of him that reminds me of Fred’s side of the family.   That said, he’s a cute boy and seems to have a delightful personality.  The parents deserve credit for raising four seemingly well adjusted kids.  I’m not going to trash them, sorry.  Even if it is nannies raising them, which I’m not sure is the case anyway, those nannies had to pass the parents’ approval.  JMO. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2020, 11:40:46 PM »

Oh, they received credit really for nothing, it's called a black amex. And you are right, I won't trash them either, because trash is all over the place. Well, really all over the world. People need to wake up and smell the garbage, they need to wake up and then also sleep more.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: