Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polls?  (Read 140 times)
royalwessex
Banned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: October 04, 2020, 06:07:56 PM »

I am sorry to make a new thread. I looked in the old post and did not see one about polls. I wonder if we can do polls and where in the forum would that be appropriate? Miscellaneous? What if it's specific to a royal family, could it be in that section?

I have a lot of ideas around this. What about polls regarding pictures? For example: Picture of the Month, or an end-of-the-year "best of" kind of thing?

@royalwessex
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 06:14:05 PM »

I am sorry to make a new thread. I looked in the old post and did not see one about polls. I wonder if we can do polls and where in the forum would that be appropriate? Miscellaneous? What if it's specific to a royal family, could it be in that section?

I have a lot of ideas around this. What about polls regarding pictures? For example: Picture of the Month, or an end-of-the-year "best of" kind of thing?

I ❤️ this idea!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: