Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Christian (15) infected with corona virus  (Read 9755 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2020, 04:11:58 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...smet-met-coronavirus.html

Danish Prince Christian (15) infected with corona virus

The Danish Prince Christian was tested positive for the corona virus on Sunday, the Danish royal family reports on Monday. The fifteen-year-old prince will be in isolation with his family for the coming period.

It is unknown whether other family members of the prince are also infected with the corona virus. It is also not known how long the royal family will remain in isolation. According to reports, the prince has recently had no contact with other members of the royal family.

On Sunday, Crown Prince Frederik, Prince Christian's father, was informed that there was an outbreak of COVID-19 at Tranegardskolen in Hellerup, where the prince goes to school. The prince is second in line to succession to the throne in Denmark after his father.

Denmark registered more than 2,000 new coronavirus infections on Monday, bringing the total number of infections in the country since February 27 to 92,649. 894 people died from the effects of the virus.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 04:23:34 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...smet-met-coronavirus.html

Danish Prince Christian (15) infected with corona virus

The Danish Prince Christian was tested positive for the corona virus on Sunday, the Danish royal family reports on Monday. The fifteen-year-old prince will be in isolation with his family for the coming period.

It is unknown whether other family members of the prince are also infected with the corona virus. It is also not known how long the royal family will remain in isolation. According to reports, the prince has recently had no contact with other members of the royal family.

On Sunday, Crown Prince Frederik, Prince Christian's father, was informed that there was an outbreak of COVID-19 at Tranegardskolen in Hellerup, where the prince goes to school. The prince is second in line to succession to the throne in Denmark after his father.

Denmark registered more than 2,000 new coronavirus infections on Monday, bringing the total number of infections in the country since February 27 to 92,649. 894 people died from the effects of the virus.

Oh no!  Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 05:33:54 PM »

I thought that Denmark had very low infection rates? I am surprised to read this. I hope he hasn't been around his grandmother.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 12:50:52 AM »

We did but the numbers are rising drastically right now, especially in people between 15-25..
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »

Second wave. That is exactly what is happening in Canada.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 04:58:27 PM »

How scary for him, hoping for a speedy recovery.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 06:25:33 PM »

Hope he recovers well!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 07:43:00 PM »

Apparently he has no symptoms. The rest of the family arenít infected.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 10:09:50 PM »

Apparently he has no symptoms. The rest of the family arenít infected.
That's good news!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 11:39:51 PM »

I am glad to hear he is asymptomatic but I fear for anyone what the health implications are long term. Let's hope no one else in the family gets it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: