Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip and Sofia expecting the third child  (Read 21634 times)
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2020, 09:14:27 AM »

The court has just announced that CP and Sofia are expecting the third child
https://www.kungahuset.se...9aa5291764be234534cb.html

"Their Royal Highnesses Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia are delighted to announce that The Princess is expecting their third child.

"We are happy and excited, and are looking forward to welcome our third child, a sibling to Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel. A new little member to our family," says Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia.

Princess Sofia is feeling well and the birth is expected to take place at the turn of the month March–April 2021."

They announced it late if I am not wrong. May it be because the court wanted to be sure everything was fine? Especially after Sofia got infected by Covid...I mean, usually, there seem to be no consequences for the baby but it could be better to wait for a public announcement.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 09:24:14 AM by Arturo94 » Logged

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 09:18:49 AM »

She is five months along already !
I thought they were done with children. Obviously not. A girl this time maybe ?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 09:24:24 AM »

God no!

The type of psychological and moral damage Snakey's values will do to a female child is terrifying to contemplate.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 09:27:43 AM »

Yay! I’m happy for them!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 09:29:47 AM »

Not surprised. Madeleine has three after all.. Hope everything will be as it should in-spite of corona. 
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 09:30:38 AM »

Well, not surprised, rather annoyed and bored.  Snore I hope it will be a boy, but I bet it will be a girl. If so I hope this little thing will choose Vic as her role model.

Very late announcement, isn't it?

Not surprised. Madeleine has three after all.. Hope everything will be as it should in-spite of corona. 

Same thoughts.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 09:34:05 AM »

Congratulations, and wishing them a healthy pregnancy and child.

This year I came across a report from a midwifery department in a regional Dutch hospital. It concerned how to deal with mothers who contracted Covid 19 and the resulting effects. This was because this local hospital experienced several, at least 2, such cases. It appears that as long as the child is still in the stomach, it is "protected" against the virus. It would not be able to pass through the natural barriers. However, that changes at / after birth. In addition, of course, also possible effects of what the virus causes in the mother (to be). For example oxygen shortages. But then the question is whether the body prefers the mother or the child.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 09:34:33 AM »

I was thinking about the same Wink
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 10:05:32 AM »

Hoping for a healthy baby BOY.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 11:47:17 AM »

She's due at the turn of the month March–April 2021? I'm surprised that the announcement came pretty late this time. With less work/official appearances its easier to hide growing belly, so perhaps they just wanted to wait longer with the news? I hope that everything is all right with the baby!

Now that Carl Philip's and Madeleine's children lost their HRHs, the newborn will be the Duke or Duchess, not HRH. But will there be a Te Deum? Name announcement? Live coverage of the christening?

Its good that there are more royal babies to wait in 2021. Congrats. Next announcement by Victoria and Daniel would be great [although I think they are done with the babies, one can always hope!].
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 12:33:46 PM »

Probably around 25 weeks now? I think they announced the last 2 around 4 months so just a few extra weeks delayed. But after getting diagnosed with covid I assume they wanted to wait? As some studies say pregnant women are getting symptoms for months instead of weeks.
https://www.ucsf.edu/news...ect-many-during-pregnancy

Hopefully they're all feeling well and the rest of the pregnancy is easy.

Edit to add: I can't wait to see the Christening looks this time around. Will the Queen pull out her costume? Will Sof go back to contemporary?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:56:42 PM by Eliza B » Logged
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 12:37:37 PM »

I always figured they'd have a third and a considering how close in age the boys are, I wonder if she had a miscarriage at some point and that's why they waited so long to announce this one. I hope everything is okay and the baby is healthy if that is the case.

And yes, I hope it's a boy too because no little girl needs that woman as a mother.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

"Are you ok?" "No, the vulture made me cry."

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 12:57:48 PM »

She seems to be a good mother despite her past, certainly better than either of her parents have been to her.

Champagne to loving, involved parents the world over who make decisions, however difficult,  in the best interests of their children. Sofia does not seem to have had a significant part of that equation.

One can hope that she will leave her despicable Project Playground antics behind as she advances in motherhood.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 01:04:16 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard P. Feynman
http://100photos.time.com...er-starving-child-vulture
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2020, 01:48:25 PM »

She seems to be a good mother despite her past, certainly better than either of her parents have been to her.

Champagne to loving, involved parents the world over who make decisions, however difficult,  in the best interests of their children. Sofia does not seem to have had a significant part of that equation.

One can hope that she will leave her despicable Project Playground antics behind as she advances in motherhood.

Agree - congrats to CP and Sofia, and here's to a happy and healthy mother and baby

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2020, 02:47:37 PM »

I wish for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: