Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip and Sofia expecting the third child  (Read 21648 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 02:57:30 PM »

Congratulations to their family. Babies are a blessing. I thought they would have one more and suspect a girl this time. Hopefully S and baby stay safe and healthy with no lingering side effects from covid.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2020, 03:04:21 PM »

I always figured they'd have a third and a considering how close in age the boys are, I wonder if she had a miscarriage at some point and that's why they waited so long to announce this one. I hope everything is okay and the baby is healthy if that is the case.

Yes, these are my thoughts. There was a time when I suspected she was pregnant but nothing came of it. I wonder if it was a miscarriage.

I had a suspicion that they were expecting again. I think they seem like really good parents, so congrats to them. Three seems to be a pretty standard number of children.

So CP's children have lost their HRH status. Are Alexander and Gabriel still princes? Will this one be a prince/princess or delegated to a lower rank like duke/duchess? I'm a little confused so if anyone could clarify, I'd appreciate it!
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »

Selfishly, I am happy because this means there will be events in Sweden to look forward to (depending on the vaccine).

Sofia seems to be more grounded and she appears to be a loving and stable mother to Alex and Gabe.  CP also appears to be more settled; I think becoming parents has done wonders for both.

That said, I do hope they have a third boy.

IMO, CP having a daughter would simply open a can of worms in the family overall. 

I do wish Sofia a continued safe pregnancy and a safe delivery.

I always figured they'd have a third and a considering how close in age the boys are, I wonder if she had a miscarriage at some point and that's why they waited so long to announce this one. I hope everything is okay and the baby is healthy if that is the case.

So CP's children have lost their HRH status. Are Alexander and Gabriel still princes? Will this one be a prince/princess or delegated to a lower rank like duke/duchess? I'm a little confused so if anyone could clarify, I'd appreciate it!

As far as I understand, I believe this child will be a Prince/ess, Duke/Duchess of some area like all the children and without an HRH.  After all, the child is still royal and part of a royal family.  The child is simply not part of the Royal House.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 03:53:09 PM »

IIRK CP and Maddie’s kids are all Prince(ss) NN of Sweden, Duke/Duchess of Whatever.  Basically just no HRH.  I’d expect future children to follow the same formula.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 04:39:31 PM »

Perfect - thanks for the answers. I wasn't sure if they could be prince/princesses without the HRH but it appears they can be!

I kind of hope for a girl just because we have seen their naming style for the two boys. I'm curious to see what they'd choose for a girl.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 05:18:33 PM »

It’s definitely odd.  Still speaks of a lack of long range planning but whatever.  Good on them for making things clear now so the kids can be properly prepared for their futures.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2020, 06:27:08 PM »

5 months old, wow!!!
I wish them a happy, healthy baby and an easy pregnancy for Sof.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »

Well, not surprised, rather annoyed and bored.  Snore I hope it will be a boy, but I bet it will be a girl. If so I hope this little thing will choose Vic as her role model.

Very late announcement, isn't it?

Not surprised. Madeleine has three after all.. Hope everything will be as it should in-spite of corona. 

Same thoughts.

Great minds, had the same thought....

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »

We’ve seen a few pregnancies where the mom had Covid and then have premature rupture of membranes later or placenta problems.
But the vast majority of moms and babies do extremely well.
Thinking good thoughts to them !
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2020, 06:58:03 PM »

We've often wondered if and when CP and Sofia would have a third. I have to say I'm pleased for them, babies are a gift and a blessing. I hope that Sofia is well and has a safe, easy pregnancy and birth. I'm sure Alex and Gabe are excited to meet their new sibling too! And a Swedish Christening is always something to look forward to, I hope that the world situation changes enough in the next year so that a full Christening, with all its cuteness and dishing opportunities, can take place. This may be the last Christening the SRF will have for a few decades yet, so I hope we can make the most of it!

Although I dont like Sofia based on her lack of morals and acknowledgement of her past, I'm cautiously hoping that a new baby may help bring about a sea-change in her perspectives, a la a certain Duchess after her third child. Perhaps a daughter may make her realise how inappropriate her former advice and actions were?

For some reason I'm in a forgiving and optimistic mood...I can assure you normal services with resume shortly!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 07:22:38 PM »

The boys are going to have a hard enough time when they reach a certain age and realize who/what their mother is and that there is actual (nauseating) photo evidence of it. No little girl should have to deal with that.

Sorry, not feeling very charitable right now, there are far too many people suffering through no fault of their own while Skanky and CP are living the good life even after they made such poor life choices.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2020, 07:50:45 PM »

The boys are going to have a hard enough time when they reach a certain age and realize who/what their mother is and that there is actual (nauseating) photo evidence of it. No little girl should have to deal with that.

Sorry, not feeling very charitable right now, there are far too many people suffering through no fault of their own while Skanky and CP are living the good life even after they made such poor life choices.

I think times like those we’re going through takes you to a place where it becomes much more clear how things actually are and what’s important. CP are Sofia are two spoiled, not very bright, lazy and - probably - mostly well-meaning people who live a unfairly privileged, sweet and easy life by sheer luck. Plenty of rich people live like that, thankfully few are royals with the added privileges that come with that position. The changes of their children being smart, clever and nice are.. well Wink but that’s on CP and Sofia and on their parents as well and hopefully they will realise they should do their own thing, once auntie Victoria takes the throne and they become less interesting to the press..
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2020, 08:04:05 PM »

This article answered my question: https://people.com/royals...third-child-no-hrh-title/
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2020, 08:26:56 PM »

I think times like those we’re going through takes you to a place where it becomes much more clear how things actually are and what’s important. CP are Sofia are two spoiled, not very bright, lazy and - probably - mostly well-meaning people who live a unfairly privileged, sweet and easy life by sheer luck. Plenty of rich people live like that, thankfully few are royals with the added privileges that come with that position. The changes of their children being smart, clever and nice are.. well Wink but that’s on CP and Sofia and on their parents as well and hopefully they will realise they should do their own thing, once auntie Victoria takes the throne and they become less interesting to the press..

Agreed, and thank you. CP & S don't have very good role models for parents and they are too mentally lazy to research how to raise successful adults. I'm afraid their children will grow up the same as them, expecting the easy life with no work. Both sets of parents coddled and enabled them and they turned out perfect after all, no regrets!  Snare

Can you imagine a little Snaky running around with CP's chip on her shoulder? I'm thinking Josie on steroids. Blurgh!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2020, 09:05:44 PM »

Agreed, and thank you. CP & S don't have very good role models for parents and they are too mentally lazy to research how to raise successful adults. I'm afraid their children will grow up the same as them, expecting the easy life with no work. Both sets of parents coddled and enabled them and they turned out perfect after all, no regrets!  Snare

Can you imagine a little Snaky running around with CP's chip on her shoulder? I'm thinking Josie on steroids. Blurgh!

That was very well put, Maria! 

And KC, I understand where you’re coming from. I wish them a healthy baby and easy delivery, but I can’t really get too excited for them either.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: