Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip and Sofia expecting the third child  (Read 21641 times)
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 01:04:33 AM »

Right, I've had a gin and I'm back to snarky mode.

Maria and KC ITA with your posts. I hope that the kids have an excellent nanny/nannies and positive female influences in their life. I hope that they are not constantly told tales of how CP was robbed of being king. That narrative needed to stop in 1980, yet it still festers.

Sofia must be so annoyed that she couldn't show off her bump at the Nobel Prize, when the world's attention is on Sweden (and Norway). It is the one day she has provenance and the media attention she craves. According to the Court website, Sofia will be digitally attending the Swedish Heroes Gala next week- any bets for a wide camera angle and a bump-cup? Also wondering what outlandish outfit she's going to wear at the Christening- it would be difficult to top the Dalarna regional costume!!
jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 02:13:24 AM »

Hopefully, Auntie Vic or auntie Maddie can be a positive influence if the baby is a girl.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2020, 03:30:21 AM »

The happiest days are when a baby is born.  Smiley Smiley
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 08:42:48 AM »

I wish for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

As do I. Wishing them a healthy and cheerful babe.  Champagne
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2020, 02:54:46 PM »

Let's welcome a new,hopeful  life in a troubled world wishing all the best for the baby and family.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2020, 05:18:27 PM »

The happiest days are when a baby is born.  Smiley Smiley

Star Star Banana Hug

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2020, 05:56:17 PM »

Well you are outnumbered with the third one so let us hope it teaches these silly vapid people a touch of humility. May the baby be healthy and all three siblings form a very close bond.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2020, 04:57:01 AM »

Does the Swedish royal family typically announce the sex of a baby before itís born if they know? Or do they remain mum until baby has arrived?
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2020, 02:09:26 PM »

Does the Swedish royal family typically announce the sex of a baby before itís born if they know? Or do they remain mum until baby has arrived?

I think the only time the sex of the baby was announced was when Madde was pregnant with Leonore. Though I seem to recall that was due to a press leak and not officially announced on the court website. I may be wrong though!
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2020, 02:28:11 PM »

I think the only time the sex of the baby was announced was when Madde was pregnant with Leonore. Though I seem to recall that was due to a press leak and not officially announced on the court website. I may be wrong though!

Didnít someone figure out where she was registered and they had put the gender (or gender specific things) on the register?

I feel like right before the 2013 Nobles she was real classy on FB and apologized for not attending as she and Chris were getting ready to welcome their daughter.  Really rising above the leaks.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »

Didnít someone figure out where she was registered and they had put the gender (or gender specific things) on the register?

I feel like right before the 2013 Nobles she was real classy on FB and apologized for not attending as she and Chris were getting ready to welcome their daughter.  Really rising above the leaks.

Yes it was something like that? Or like a Mumsnet account or something? (I've slept a lot since then!) More of a leak rather than anything that came from Madde, Chris or the court.

I remember that announcement and how much hate she and Chris got for it, calling them unpatriotic etc- people seemed to have forgotten that maintaining wellbeing while pregnant/expecting is more important than flying thousands of miles for a Nobel ceremony! Though she did go to Sweden later that month for her mother's 70th birthday celebrations and she wore that lovely blue dress by Seraphine (I think). But I'm digressing now 
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2020, 03:06:34 PM »

So overall it sounds like we're waiting until March to find out boy or girl. Good thing March isn't really that far away!
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2020, 05:43:22 PM »

Congratulations to them, they do produce beautiful children.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

"A knight who remembered his vows"

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2020, 10:27:33 PM »

I think that one of my predictions for 2020 was that Sofia would be pregnant again.  I'm too lazy to look at the old thread though.   Meanly, I hope they have a nice healthy bouncing baby boy since I'm busy presuming they want a daughter ...  boy boy boy boy!    Jumping     

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2020, 03:35:53 AM »

I always thought she would have three just like Madeleine. Thumb up

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up