Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Card 2020  (Read 14185 times)
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2022, 12:42:47 PM »

2021 Christmas card

Casa de S.M. el Rey

I find it charming and, for some reason, a teeny bit sad (maybe poignant is a better word?) how Sofia adds that dramatic shape to her signature so that hers is like Leti and Leonor and Felipe's.

inclusion. she wants to be included and feel important... hmmm

G Smiley

I don't think its about feeling important but following the signature style of those closest to you when you are 13. 

Signatures in Spain can be quite convoluted and developed with time.  Mine developed from the original of a good classmate friend I liked.  These days it looks completlely different from that signature when I was 14 y.o and had to sign on my first ID card ( I still got it btw)

Sofia and Leonor will develop their signatures as they grow, specially Sofia.  She's is too young.

Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2022, 01:49:29 AM »

2021 Christmas card

Casa de S.M. el Rey

I find it charming and, for some reason, a teeny bit sad (maybe poignant is a better word?) how Sofia adds that dramatic shape to her signature so that hers is like Leti and Leonor and Felipe's.

She has been using this style from maybe 5 years now I think.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: