Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 256   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Photos  (Read 2144572 times)
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »

I love this outfit which she wore in Chitral

LS, great find. Never seen this outfit before.

Come on, ladies.  If anyone other than Diana were wearing this outfit we'd be laughing hysterically.   She eventually developed a fine fashion sense, but this picture obviously was taken long before that happened.  That get up makes her look like a Tibetian monk.  

lol. good one. i'm pretty indifferent about the coat but i'm afraid that you would most likely be correct. Grin  Star

good thing this isn't kate as she would be accused of being yet again so predictable.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »

lol. good one. i'm pretty indifferent about the coat but i'm afraid that you would most likely be correct. Grin  Star

good thing this isn't kate as she would be accused of being yet again so predictable.
Unless Kate is psychic I don't see how anyone could accuse her of being "predictable". Diana was wearing her own outfit and then presented with the coat, hat and a scarf which she wore for the photos.

It's hardly the same but let's not let the facts get in the way  Whistle

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »

i agree. let's not get the facts get in the way... and let's not forget to have fun.  Grin
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 08:08:28 PM »

You know, sometimes I really don't understand that she was considered stylish. What the hell was she thinking here?? Holy crap Yikes
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »

Something for Oktoberfest?  Sweating

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »

A little more boobs and it would be a great Oktoberfest outfit. This must be the ugliest Diana outfit ever - or what do you guys think? Can you find an outfit more hideous? I dare you!
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »

what this show is that charisma worth more than anything else she looks wonderful despite It all 

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 08:32:48 PM »

I totally agree. Don't get me wrong. Have always loved her...especially in the early years - despite the, at times, poor style Wink
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »

Yes that's the way I understood It Lille  Smiley and while I am not a fan of hers there is no way to deny It she had such CHARISMA even more than many Hollywood actors  

and that charisma triumphed all bad clothes, not a great beauty

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 10:08:06 PM »

with Zara
tudorfan

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 04:27:24 AM »

I think this was on her honeymoon on the Britannia.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2011, 04:30:51 AM »

I loved Diana's last hairstyle here.  Both women died very close to each other in time.  There was always something very genunine and affectionate in Diana's eyes when she greeted people she liked.  You can see he adoration and respect she has for Mother Theresa.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 04:31:43 AM »

Diana looked her best in the last year of her life, her clothes, her hair everthing was just so pared down and looked great!
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 04:34:47 AM »

I loved how she looked when she visited Chicago in 1996.  The Chicago photos look like they were taken yesterday, that's how fashion forward she was in the last year of her life.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:40:08 AM by tudorfan » Logged

tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 04:47:33 AM »

The last People magazine cover she did while alive.  It's the only magazine cover I know of with JFK Jr, and Diana to both grace it. So sad, as both would be dead before the end of the century.

I remember seeing this cover for the first time on August 30th.  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 256   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: