Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 256   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Photos  (Read 2244622 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3765 on: January 16, 2019, 02:45:31 AM »

Yes! Although I remember seeing pics of her in jeans that were obviously ironed and I thought it was so funny...never had I seen ironed jeans before!

Diana always looked lovely but she did have a rather distracting bright blue eyeliner phase.

Diana was such a beauty and she wore most of her clothes so well. It is such a treat to scroll through this thread. I absolutely love it.  Lolipop
My favourite of all time:
https://pin.it/p3n2yut2pd5yk6
1994, her revenge dress.
Her presence is so fierceful, so beautiful. This is how it is done, all of it.  
I really want to know how she always looked well put together even in her off duty days.

I recall reading somewhere in one of the several books I have read about her, that Diana looked well put together at all times because she made a point of looking well put together at all times.  Her well-groomed appearance was no accident.  She paid attention to detail.  Even when she was wearing jeans, those jeans were tailored and ironed and her hair was always carefully done. 

We all fell victim to the blue eyeliner. It was supposed to make the whites brighter.

But I submit the opinion that itís not as bad as eyebrow blading.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3766 on: January 16, 2019, 05:11:59 AM »

Yes! Although I remember seeing pics of her in jeans that were obviously ironed and I thought it was so funny...never had I seen ironed jeans before!

Diana always looked lovely but she did have a rather distracting bright blue eyeliner phase.

Diana was such a beauty and she wore most of her clothes so well. It is such a treat to scroll through this thread. I absolutely love it.  Lolipop
My favourite of all time:
https://pin.it/p3n2yut2pd5yk6
1994, her revenge dress.
Her presence is so fierceful, so beautiful. This is how it is done, all of it.  
I really want to know how she always looked well put together even in her off duty days.

I recall reading somewhere in one of the several books I have read about her, that Diana looked well put together at all times because she made a point of looking well put together at all times.  Her well-groomed appearance was no accident.  She paid attention to detail.  Even when she was wearing jeans, those jeans were tailored and ironed and her hair was always carefully done. 

We all fell victim to the blue eyeliner. It was supposed to make the whites brighter.

It was the 80s. We survived.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3767 on: January 16, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »

Barely! 
BassChick

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3768 on: January 23, 2019, 04:33:22 AM »

Her eyes and skin were simply out of this world beautiful

Thanks so much for all the great pictures.  Diana was so beautiful.    Reposting this one pic to say that I love those earrings!  Thumb up
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3769 on: January 23, 2019, 04:52:36 AM »

Thanks so much for all the great pictures.  Diana was so beautiful.    Reposting this one pic to say that I love those earrings!  Thumb up

They are still worn by her DIL.
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #3770 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:04 PM »

The older Diana always reminds me of Rod Stewart  Grin

Ralph Cowan

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3771 on: January 26, 2019, 02:09:19 AM »

http://royalwatcherblog.c...llingwood-pearl-earrings/

Collingwood gifted these earrings to Diana on her marriage. Her engagement portrait showed her wearing a Collingwood diamond necklace and matching earrings which they wanted to gift Diana but there was a hue and cry about the value and instead they gave the pearl earrings. I just love these earrings and how she matched them with everything from costume jewelry to the Queen Mum's pearl and sapphire choker.

https://www.dailymail.co....Diana-s-best-friends.html
BassChick

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3772 on: January 26, 2019, 02:18:23 AM »

Thanks so much for all the great pictures.  Diana was so beautiful.    Reposting this one pic to say that I love those earrings!  Thumb up

http://royalwatcherblog.c...llingwood-pearl-earrings/

Collingwood gifted these earrings to Diana on her marriage. Her engagement portrait showed her wearing a Collingwood diamond necklace and matching earrings which they wanted to gift Diana but there was a hue and cry about the value and instead they gave the pearl earrings. I just love these earrings and how she matched them with everything from costume jewelry to the Queen Mum's pearl and sapphire choker.

https://www.dailymail.co....Diana-s-best-friends.html

Thanks so much for the link; some great information there! Star Thumb up The earrings are quite versatile, and boy do they ever look fantastic with the Lovers Knot tiara!  Banana
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #3773 on: January 26, 2019, 02:49:02 AM »

She really was beautiful and had so much charisma.

Still miss her.  It's hard to believe she has been gone 22 years this year.

nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3774 on: January 26, 2019, 03:24:59 AM »

In regards to Diana always looking put together, i believe that it was her upbringing.  A lady of her class would be taught from a very young age to always look clean neat and polished whenever she steps outside. People would always be looking at your appearance.  Movie stars, Jpan Crawford, Bette Davis et all, always were dressed to the nines wheneveer they were outside-they had an image to uphold.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3775 on: January 27, 2019, 07:48:36 AM »

In regards to Diana always looking put together, i believe that it was her upbringing.  A lady of her class would be taught from a very young age to always look clean neat and polished whenever she steps outside. People would always be looking at your appearance.  Movie stars, Jpan Crawford, Bette Davis et all, always were dressed to the nines wheneveer they were outside-they had an image to uphold.
I guess thats an older generation ideal I guess. Even Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Liz Taylor always put together even when they went grocery shopping.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3776 on: January 28, 2019, 06:05:10 AM »

I believe that was part of the culture of the time and not just a celebrity or upper class thing. Back then people dressed up for everything. Woman put on their full make up and put on the pearls for dinner and shopping, including as said for grocery shopping. No it wasn't just some fictional ideal made up by the Donna Reed show, it was real  Wink
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3777 on: January 28, 2019, 06:45:21 AM »

I believe that was part of the culture of the time and not just a celebrity or upper class thing. Back then people dressed up for everything. Woman put on their full make up and put on the pearls for dinner and shopping, including as said for grocery shopping. No it wasn't just some fictional ideal made up by the Donna Reed show, it was real  Wink
No wonder Diana even on her off duties looked perfection!
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3778 on: February 15, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »

Memories of Diana: Kensington Palace announces a new exhibition of the late royal's fashion - including a Catherine Walker evening gown and eight sketches by designer David Sassoon

More at link:
https://www.dailymail.co....-Dianas-evening-gown.html
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3779 on: February 15, 2019, 06:10:49 PM »

Memories of Diana: Kensington Palace announces a new exhibition of the late royal's fashion - including a Catherine Walker evening gown and eight sketches by designer David Sassoon

More at link:
https://www.dailymail.co....-Dianas-evening-gown.html
I would like to say that flowers bouquet back then was made properly with the bows and ribbons!
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 256   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: