Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 256   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Photos  (Read 2691194 times)
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: April 01, 2012, 08:31:37 PM »

I could look at Diana pics all day!

Yes, I'm the same--can't explain it in any rational way. I see her and I just smile. Pretty remarkable that someone who's been gone so long can still have that effect. I'm aware of her flaws (some of which were terrible and extremely deep), but her charisma was absolutely unmatched. She was one-of-a-kind.

The same here. I have a book called "Diana" by Alison Gauntlett filled with pictures only and I can look at them all day long Smiley. There was something very special about her that none of the new princesses have it.

[Quote by Princess Ta: Same here, SD and editor.  A Diana  for each of you.  Whatever "IT" is she had it.  I think of her two sons and IMHO Harry got a lot of "IT".  Of course, Charles did complain about his "rusty" Spencer hair when he was born--seems to me he inherited a lot from Diana.quote]

^^^
Diana  Star 's to all of you! And I totally agree: I only have to look at a single Di pic or vid and it just makes me happy (ofcourse I'm spoilt rotten with this thread lol! Grin)  It takes a special kind of person to have that effect on people the world over, regardless of gender, background, etc... which indeed she was.

I completely agree. I love seeing old photos/old videos of her. Is there anyone alive today who comes even thisclose to matching Diana for the "It" factor and for meaning so much to so many people of all ages, races, genders, backgrounds, etc.? I certainly can't think of anyone ...
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: April 01, 2012, 09:04:12 PM »

me neither...
Yapetka

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: April 01, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »

Curtsey and a big hug  Hug to you esther angeline and SherbertDip

Princess Tia

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: April 01, 2012, 10:19:39 PM »

Thank you for clarifying, SD Star, makes a lot more sense to me now.  Thanks again, YAP Star, for making my day!!! Thumb up
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: April 02, 2012, 07:39:29 AM »

Dear Yap!  I look at this thread first every time I am on RD to see if you have come up with any new Di pics!
Thank you!!
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: April 02, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »

SEXY,SEXY!!!
spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2012, 05:18:33 AM »

charles has gotten better with age imo...the gray and wrinkles suit him...in a good way...fits better with his sausage hands.
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: April 03, 2012, 02:55:05 PM »

you will never see her looking into cameras while shaking hand , or while talking to children ,she is always looking in the eyes and smiling with her eyes.she was not normal(as kate is promoted) she had the ability to connect with the normal people while standing out in the crowd.what i like about her flaws that she used her personnel pain as an inspiration to help others another thing missing in km,a 30 year old kept woman who lived such a pampered and sheltered life that i am afraid that she never grew up and lacks real empathy.she never found real love in her personnel life so she responded to the love she received from the public and pushed herself , improved herself ,worked hard for them.may she rest in peace.
just me
Banned
Big Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »

she did not do just charity work ,she did the charity work that no one else (at least public figure) did .she visited ,touched ,talked to aids victims who were socially banned and hated at the time .also kate did no charity work before her wedding  even with all the free time she had ,this is the fact that gives me the impression that now when she will work ,it will be because she had to not because she wants to .if she was really that interested in helping people she could have worked for any charity part time in her waiting years but she didn't .also no one will be like diana simply because she was the change ,the real breath of fresh air ,she broke the protocols ,hugged and kissed people charles still looks uncomfortable ,everybody is just following what she started.
Yapetka

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: April 03, 2012, 05:30:45 PM »

Princess Tia and esther angeline Iīm very glad you enjoy these pictures. Sometimes my net is really, really slow so searching and posting pics can be a little nerve-racking therefore Iīm happy itīs not a vain effort  Smiley

she did not do just charity work ,she did the charity work that no one else (at least public figure) did .she visited ,touched ,talked to aids victims who were socially banned and hated at the time .also kate did no charity work before her wedding  even with all the free time she had ,this is the fact that gives me the impression that now when she will work ,it will be because she had to not because she wants to .if she was really that interested in helping people she could have worked for any charity part time in her waiting years but she didn't .also no one will be like diana simply because she was the change ,the real breath of fresh air ,she broke the protocols ,hugged and kissed people charles still looks uncomfortable ,everybody is just following what she started.

Welcome just me and  Star for making your debut in the Diana Photos thread  Wink

I love how Di interacted with people, especially kids. They could kiss her, hug her, play with her necklace... there were no boundaries. Today every princess (duchess) is obligate to do these things whether she wants it or not. Itīs not optional. And you can see which one is natural and which one is trying too hard. Telegraph can crown Kate as  the children's princess all they want (sure itīs a catchy title  Roll Eyes that evokes Diana) , but that doesnīt change the fact that Kate is in her approach to children like a robot. Someone briefed her what to do in these situations and thatīs all she can do. And I feel a little bad for her, because I think this situation is not very fair. Not everyone is good with kids and no-one should push her to do things that are uncomfortable for her. But Iīm afraid that comes with her new status.

I mean look at this picture, OMG itīs soooo adorable

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:02:06 PM by Yapetka » Logged

spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: April 03, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »

there was no difference in the way she treated her own children and the children of the world...same affection and attention...just marvelous!
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: April 03, 2012, 05:45:32 PM »

Diana wins when is against Kate in almost everything except emotional stability

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Yapetka

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:32 PM »

Diana wins when is against Kate in almost everything except emotional stability

Youīre probably right, still I think Kate has emotional range of C-3PO (you add fake cocker spaniel extensions and some designer frock and voilā Kateīs doppelgänger). But I would love to see her throwing a public tantrum. That would be gold.

Can you imagine Kate like this? I canīt. Only two people are allowed to touch her mane. Kate herself and her hairstylist. You can stare in jealous disbelief but you canīt touch THE HAIR!!!

rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: April 03, 2012, 10:25:31 PM »

I don't know if these have already been posted

rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 256   Go Up