Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Photos  (Read 2083317 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3825 on: May 12, 2019, 11:08:58 AM »

I think hats were worn to many more run of the mill engagements in the 80s than they are now.  You only really see the younger generation in hats if itís a church service, or a big event like TTTC.  Which is good, because it saves us poor taxpayers about £500 per engagement!

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3826 on: July 01, 2019, 04:03:12 AM »

She would have been 58 years old today. RIP Princess.

Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3827 on: July 04, 2019, 05:30:22 AM »

In my opinion the BEST princess in modern times.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3828 on: July 04, 2019, 05:39:34 AM »

I think hats were worn to many more run of the mill engagements in the 80s than they are now.  You only really see the younger generation in hats if itís a church service, or a big event like TTTC.  Which is good, because it saves us poor taxpayers about £500 per engagement!

Oh ok...but what about all the milliners, their staff and suppliers etc who rely on this sort of benefit?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #3829 on: July 25, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »

Does anyone has a coloured version of this picture? And does anyone know what breed that puppy is?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3830 on: July 26, 2020, 03:26:46 PM »

That is a Jack Russel terrier puppy.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3831 on: August 03, 2020, 08:38:03 PM »

I saw the movie about Freddy Mercury again and there's a short authentic scene with the Princess of Wales - she was unbelievably glamourous, not only her good looks, there was just something about her that attracted all eyes. It still works - I look at her pictures and I'm amazed just how photogenic and charming she was. thank you for all pictures in this thread!
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: