Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Henrik passed away, February 13th 2018  (Read 203880 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: July 08, 2018, 03:15:11 AM »

So this is what I did today. I laid a bouquet of roses and a nice card maid by a child as a special tribute from RD in general, and I added my/our haiku:

Dawn came at darkest midnight
Brave was your poem mon Prince
Blown be your lantern...

I then went into the Yellow Palace and wrote a message in the book of condolences on behalf of:

Elissa, Harley, DejaVu, Tatini, Pixiecat, PeDe, Suzerain, Gabrielle D., Hrhpita, Kim M., Heather, Athena and Tulip, our countries and lands. I used some of your wordings of Prince Henrik from this thread, just so it was indeed your message to the family. And so we now are a little tiny part of Danish history...

The book of condolences will be looked through at least by the court people if not read thoroughly by the DRF (there was only one sheet of paper at the time available in a place - actually an entrance of the Yellow Palace - where the public was admitted. And that of course to remove the disrespectful writings before the filing, should such indecency occur). But I doubt the messages with flowers outside the Queen's residence will be collected by anyone. If rain comes, they won't survive long anyway.

...It was a great honour to speak for you dear posters...  Hug

I just saw that, Tulip, you are very sweet   Thank you so much for doing that, I really appreciated it, you wonderful Tulip of Nonsense  Beer  Star

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: September 08, 2018, 10:12:02 AM »

It has just been announced that the last wishes of Prince Henrik concerning his grave have been executed.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...ks-sidste-oensker-opfyldt

Part of his ashes are now in the Fredensborg Castle gardens and another part have been spread into Danish waters.

Both events were private and the whole family attended.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: September 08, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if a small bit hasn't been saved to be buried with Daisy.  It would seem fitting they were so happy together for a long time.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: September 09, 2018, 08:04:22 AM »

It has just been announced that the last wishes of Prince Henrik concerning his grave have been executed.

http://kongehuset.dk/nyhe...ks-sidste-oensker-opfyldt

Part of his ashes are now in the Fredensborg Castle gardens and another part have been spread into Danish waters.

Both events were private and the whole family attended.
[/b] Oh, no, I guess Henrik wasn't very eager that Mosh attended (with her anus mouth)...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: September 09, 2018, 04:41:04 PM »

Several wondered Friday that the royal ship Dannebrog lay a long time at the corner dock in Svendborg Harbor after the official part of the royal visit was over. Now it appears that both Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Joachim embarked on the ship. It tells some of the crowds at the harbor.

Here they waited for the king-ship Dannebrog to leave the country and sail through the strait, in order to say goodbye to the queen after her visit to Svendborg.

However, part of the explanation may be that the ship was waiting for a few very special guests. It turns out that Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie embarked on the king ship in Svendborg.

- Both Frederik, Joachim, the two princesses Marie and Mary and Queen Margrethe stood behind while the ship sailed the first piece away from Svendborg. We waved and they waved back, it sounds from Torben Boding.

Poul Steesby from Svendborg stood even closer to the events. He was thus on land when the two princes and their wives boarded the ship.

- Prince Joachim and Princess Marie arrived at Krone 65 at about 15, and about half an hour later, the Crown Prince and Mary arrived. And a few minutes later, they left the dock, explains Poul Steesby, who says there were a lot of people on the quay, thus gaining an extra - and unexpected - royal experience.

The newspaper has been in contact with the press office of the royal house, but does not wish to comment, and thus neither can nor deny that the princes boarded Dannebrog in Svendborg.

looks like Nikolai, Felix, Marie & Fred (?)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: November 12, 2021, 08:32:28 PM »

November 10
Prince Henrik (Sr.) sister - Madame Françoise Bardin - passed away
Don't know where else to put this

Many messages of condolence and support reach Espère, following the passing of Madame Françoise Bardin, the sister of Prince Henrik of Denmark. Among these, the particularly touching letter sent by Her Majesty, Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.

Born Laborde de Monpezat, Françoise Bardin, passed away this Wednesday, November 10, in her 90th year. Her passing follows that of her husband Claude Bardin in 2017; and that of his brother Prince Henrik of Denmark in 2018 at the age of 83, at Fredensborg Palace. Three years ago, the Prince's four siblings went to his funeral in Denmark to pay him a final tribute.

Yesterday, it was therefore the eldest of their siblings who had 9 children who left. Françoise Bardin was born in 1932 in Hanoi in Indochina, before returning to France in 1937 with her parents who settled in Albas.

Throughout her life, she has worked for the benefit of others. An activist in the wearing of compulsory seat belts in vehicles, she was notably the president of the departmental committee for road safety in Cahors. In this capacity, she was awarded the distinction of Chevalier de la Légion d'honneur in 1996. She was a self-assured woman who had received this distinction with pride. Her fight in the 1960s for the wearing of the seat belt, earned us some lively family lunches, recalls her son Guillaume Bardin. Today everyone recognizes her innovative and pioneering spirit:

- "My mother was a visionary, she also had this incredible capacity for entrepreneurship. Business manager, insurance agent, at the origin of the manufacturing plant of he dared to eat animal feed from Great Britain to Cahors with my father, and it was she who took the initiative to transform the family manor house of Espère - as she liked to call it - into a bed and breakfast. We were in the years 1983-1984, it was unusual at the time. She was convinced that this adventure would allow us to maintain and conserve the estate."

At Espère, this Wednesday, everyone had a touching thought for this lady whom everyone respected. The mayor of the town, Mathieu Redoulès, today presented his respectful tributes to his family. To her children, her grandchildren, her brothers, and sisters, all her family and friends, La Dépêche du Midi also sends its very sincere condolences. The funeral will take place on Saturday. For the time being, no member of the Danish royal family has been announced in the Cahors where Castle Caïx is located, one of the residences of Queen Margrethe and her late husband.

Henrik had two younger brothers, Étienne and Jean-Baptiste, and two older sisters, Françoise, Mme. Bardin and Maurille, Mme. Beauvillain

She looks just like him.

His other siblings and nephew, Charles-Henri:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:38:24 PM by PeDe » Logged

gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: November 20, 2021, 06:14:47 PM »

God Bless Her. I can see a resemblance between Charles Henri, Joachim, and Felix
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: