Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Danish Royal News  (Read 41377 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2021, 03:01:26 PM »

I think this started as a quick trip for Fred and Christian, a fun outing for them to have father/son time and talk about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary decided to invite herself along to get her picture taken. She knew William would be there and just couldn't resist.

She wasn’t counting on Kate bring in isolation. They’re like sisters, remember? 😹😹😹😹😹
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2021, 03:40:21 PM »

I think this started as a quick trip for Fred and Christian, a fun outing for them to have father/son time and talk about the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary decided to invite herself along to get her picture taken. She knew William would be there and just couldn't resist.

She wasn’t counting on Kate bring in isolation. They’re like sisters, remember? 😹😹😹😹😹

Well, we have to admit she was also present at other football matches of the Danish national team
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »

Wait a minute, a copy of Kate's outfit??

I think Christian (who looks SO MUCH like Mary in these pictures!  Yikes) has had a growth spurt since this blazer was purchased.  It looks uncomfortably snug.  However, I am no spring chicken and maybe this is the style, much like the oversized blazer his younger sister wore is also the style?  Regardless it can't be comfortable.

And Mary's posing is just...  Dead  I feel like I'm watching my high school students who turn every possible moment into an oh-so-impromptu  Roll Eyes photo shoot for social media, so they can collect comments like "OMG ILYSM slay queen ur so hot"  and they can respond "awwwwww thanks bae ur so gorgeous too"
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2021, 04:25:47 PM »

Why is Kate in isolation?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2021, 05:05:07 PM »

Why is Kate in isolation?

She was in close contact with a positive case. In the UK, you go into isloation even if you are fully vaccinated as Kate, as a precaution. The rule will change in the upcoming weeks.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2021, 05:09:46 PM »

I think Isabella will always look like her father, but Christian looks like his mother's side. He used to be all Fred.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2021, 05:41:21 PM »

I think Christian (who looks SO MUCH like Mary in these pictures!  Yikes) has had a growth spurt since this blazer was purchased.  It looks uncomfortably snug.  However, I am no spring chicken and maybe this is the style, much like the oversized blazer his younger sister wore is also the style?  Regardless it can't be comfortable.

And Mary's posing is just...  Dead  I feel like I'm watching my high school students who turn every possible moment into an oh-so-impromptu  Roll Eyes photo shoot for social media, so they can collect comments like "OMG ILYSM slay queen ur so hot"  and they can respond "awwwwww thanks bae ur so gorgeous too"

I think the jacket was from before his growth spurt, and his parents can’t be arsed to properly clothe their children.

Mary as a perpetual teenager sounds about right.

And good catch on both counts!  Star
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2021, 05:43:38 PM »

I think the jacket was from before his growth spurt, and his parents can’t be arsed to properly clothe their children.

Mary as a perpetual teenager sounds about right.

And good catch on both counts!  Star

In these crazy times, its nice to know somethings don't change.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2021, 06:06:10 PM »

I hadn't noticed that Christian was wearing his little brother's jacket...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2021, 06:50:48 AM »

September 5
Derf's attended celebrations of Flag Day 2021
They attended various events held to mark Denmark's Flag Day 2021. The Flag Day in Denmark is an official day celebrated to honor soldiers and officials who are or have been deployed abroad by Denmark. They first attended a ceremony at 'The Citadel' (the military headquarters Kastellet) in Copenhagen.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2021, 09:04:15 PM »

September 26
H.M. The Queen holds the Army's Badge of Honor at Fredensborg Castle (20:00)
The Queen and Crown Princess will be on a joint, official assignment together. They will attend a special dinner at Fredensborg Castle, which takes place on Sunday, September 26, when the Queen holds the Army's Badge of Honor at Fredensborg Castle.

H.M. Queen Margrethe holds an annual Badge of Honor for the Army, Navy, and Air Force, respectively, and the Badge of Honor is held alternately between the three guards. This year it is for the Army. Both Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary have participated in recent years. Back in 2017, the Crown Princess had to participate alone because Crown Prince Frederik was in China in connection with business promotion.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2021, 09:04:53 PM »

September 29
H.M. The Queen holds a Government Dinner at Fredensborg Castle (20:00)
The queen is the host, and it is stated that Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will also participate. Her Majesty usually invites the Council of State, which is comprised of the government, the Secretary of State, and typically also some staff at the court to a distinguished dinner.

The Council of State deals with all laws and important government measures, and the  Royal House describes it as follows:  "H.M. The Queen chairs the meetings of the Council of Ministers (chaired by all ministers). HRH the Crown Prince has also had a seat in the Council of State since he came of age. The main content of the meetings is confirmation of the bills passed by the Folketing and submission to The Queen's of the bills that the government intends to put forward In practice, it is often necessary to submit cases to the Queen outside the Council of State because the case can not wait for the next Council of State meeting. at the next meeting of the Council of State, where the matter is resubmitted. The Council of State is held as needed and currently about six times a year. The meetings are held on Tuesday morning and typically take place in the Council Chamber at Christiansborg Castle".

Attempts are made to organize it so that a Government Dinner is held once in each term of government, but for various practical reasons, this may not always be possible. Due to the ravages of the corona pandemic over the past year and a half, the Prime Minister's Dinner, like many other events, has been impossible to carry out, but now that the restrictions have been eased, Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen and the government can gather for a festive evening.

Interesting, they couldn't have Marie join for that stint. She's also in DK for that week. I guess, she is now on the outskirts of the RF.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2021, 11:59:28 PM »

Interesting, they couldn't have Marie join for that stint. She's also in DK for that week. I guess, she is now on the outskirts of the RF.

Thumb down  That seems a shame..   Angry
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2021, 10:39:10 AM »

Marge is not stupid, she has to freeze out Marie, no matter how attached she is to her because if Marie and Mary are in the same events too often, a lot of people might notice that Marie would also make a lovely Queen  Whistle. Same goes for Jokke - someone might notice that he is King material (at least better than his brother).

I think they don't want to create a Swedish situation with crown princess + shadow crown prince (CP). A lot of republican Swedish people might fear if there are five royal children they have to feed in future (Victorias and CPs) - in the case of the DFR that would be eight children in the next generation, if everyone was a "professional royal".
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2021, 12:08:45 PM »

Marge is not stupid, she has to freeze out Marie, no matter how attached she is to her because if Marie and Mary are in the same events too often, a lot of people might notice that Marie would also make a lovely Queen  Whistle. Same goes for Jokke - someone might notice that he is King material (at least better than his brother).

I think they don't want to create a Swedish situation with crown princess + shadow crown prince (CP). A lot of republican Swedish people might fear if there are five royal children they have to feed in future (Victorias and CPs) - in the case of the DFR that would be eight children in the next generation, if everyone was a "professional royal".

Daisy could just freeze MEdiana instead  Thumb up

Just keep charming Mariee and jokke 

I know... I know... I know Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: