Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 30508 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2021, 03:11:12 PM »

October 1
Marie is announced as Special Cultural Representative at the Embassy of Denmark in Paris

wow...the machination in Amalienborg CPH is working to permanently have them stationed in Paris. They are never coming back in an official capacity to Denmark, except for some patronages here and there.

What an effing set-up, no wonder Marie was upset about this maneuver.

Unfortunately this is what I suspected from the day their move to France was announced. The Schacks would not come back to Denmark.  Sad

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2021, 03:22:48 PM »

October 1
Marie is announced as Special Cultural Representative at the Embassy of Denmark in Paris

wow...the machination in Amalienborg CPH is working to permanently have them stationed in Paris. They are never coming back in an official capacity to Denmark, except for some patronages here and there.

What an effing set-up, no wonder Marie was upset about this maneuver.

Unfortunately this is what I suspected from the day their move to France was announced. The Schacks would not come back to Denmark.  Sad

It always looked like it, didn't it, but I had hoped that at one point they will come back - well that's not going to happen it seems. This move feels like sending them into exile for no apparent reason.

RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2021, 03:49:20 PM »

It does feel like they have been exiled.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2021, 04:25:07 PM »

I think we should consider that he has had serious health issues and maybe they feel settled in France at this point... perhaps he is engaged with his role there and wants to do more in it. Marie seems committed to her causes and this is a recognition of that. I’m sure there is nothing to stop them going back to Denmark when they want to
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2021, 05:51:38 AM »

October 6
Marie visited the Denmark House on the Champs-Elysées and the exhibition hall Le Bicolore
For the first time in her new role as Special Culture Representative in the culture department at the Danish Embassy in Paris, Her Royal Highness Princess Marie visited the Denmark House on the Champs-Elysées and the exhibition hall Le Bicolore.

Precisely this framework is in focus for the Princess in the coming year, where the Princess is part of the embassy's "Team for Partnerships", which aims to promote Danish interests by strengthening relations between Danish and French cultural actors. The pictures from yesterday show Her Royal Highness together with Culture and Press Council Klaus Ib Jørgensen.⁣

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:10:16 AM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2021, 08:15:57 AM »

I wonder what the deal with the glasses is  Thinking

suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2021, 12:12:15 PM »

Greetings everyone,

I apologize for my absence. I had a tough case of COVID-19 (although I am fully vaccinated...  Shocked ) and I’m still recovering. Not being young, I must take it very slow…  Cry

COVID-19 is really nasty - so do please take care of yourselves, even if you are fully vaccinated. Stay safe and healthy.

Lovely, lovely new images of HRH Princess Marie!  Jumping

Ohhhh she is such a sweet person! You can see her kindness and her passion though the photos. I really missed her.  Tongue

I loved all her new photos, especially the food waste activities and the Stop Wasting Food Dinner co-hosted with Selina Juul - I’m such a big fan of both women!  Laugh bounce

And the news abut Princess Marie’s new job in Paris…. well… hmmm.  Shocked Shocked

It makes me think that Princess Marie will be staying in Paris for good. Also, now that her husband Prince Joachim is also working in Paris, they will both probably visit Denmark less and less frequent. Remember, Prince Joachim also has health issues...

And when Crown Prince Couple Mary and Frederik will take over the Danish throne one day, there will be even less reason for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim to stay in Denmark. Shocked

I think that in the long run, Princess Marie and Prince Joachim will stay in France - permanently. And perhaps even abandon their royal titles.

What do you think?

Will Princess Marie and Prince Joachim stay in Paris for good?

Will they ever come back to Denmark?

Big fan of HRH Princess Marie of Denmark.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2021, 12:58:01 PM »

I am so sorry you caught Covid and I’ve heard it’s awful even if you are vaxxed. Take care!

I agree with all your points about Marie - except I don’t think they’ll give up their titles…
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2021, 11:58:22 PM »

Welcome back!  You really have been through the wringer recently.  Glad you're feeling better!

Wasn't it lovely to have several new outings of Marie?    

Like Hester, I agree with you on everything but thinking they'll give up their titles.  However, I don't think they are as enthralled by their titles as some other spares.  For example, I can't see Marie insist on being called "Princess Marie" the way Martha Louise insists on being called "Princess Martha."
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2021, 12:41:07 AM »

Until we see her again some very nice photos of her

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2021, 12:45:53 AM »

some evening dresses

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2021, 01:26:33 AM »

She's so pretty and always seems so engaged and warm and genuine, without being over the top.  Thanks for posting these  Star  Beer
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2021, 02:10:17 AM »

She is so beautiful and dignified! For me she is a class example of how to age gracefully, she gets more stunning with each appearance!
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2021, 02:53:21 AM »

Princess Marie is sometimes quite pretty but, for me, she does not dress well (and it has not to do with spending but with style but I am naïve to expect all French ladies to be chic I think). Some (most) of the evening dresses are  Yikes but she has a lovely hair style in one picture (the plaited view from the back). Also the picture where the hair is above her shoulder ( a bob?) - this suits her well and is very nice because she has a very long face and the long hair does not complement.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2021, 02:58:58 AM »

Princess Marie is sometimes quite pretty but, for me, she does not dress well (and it has not to do with spending but with style but I am naïve to expect all French ladies to be chic I think). Some (most) of the evening dresses are  Yikes but she has a lovely hair style in one picture (the plaited view from the back). Also the picture where the hair is above her shoulder ( a bob?) - this suits her well and is very nice because she has a very long face and the long hair does not complement.

Sometimes she dresses quite stylishly and sometimes she does miss the mark.  I didn't follow her until maybe 5 years ago, so I do wonder how many outfits just haven't aged well but looked good then.

I appreciate that even when I'm not the biggest fan of what she's wearing, she's appropriately, professionally, and respectfully dressed.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: