Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 36180 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2021, 11:11:34 PM »

August 20
Marie participates in Copenhagen Cooking autumn festival in Frederiksberg
The princess is the patron of Copenhagen Cooking, which is the organizer of the autumn party, which since 2015 has taken place on Frederiksberg Allť, where more than 1000 people eat great food and drink wine and enjoy themselves at a long table. The table extends from Frederiksberg Runddel to Madvigs Allť. Frederiksberg HÝstfest has become a firm and successful tradition in Frederiksberg.

This is the first time Princess Marie, who was wearing a beautiful light purple coat, attended the autumn festival.

The princess was received by Mayor Simon Aggesen together with Copenhagen Cooking's chairman Kim Rahbek and festival director Stine Lolk, who presented her with flowers.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 11:42:58 PM by PeDe » Logged

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2021, 11:16:21 PM »

How wonderful to see her at so many events recently!  She really is one of my favorites, and I love her focus on food/food waste.  I'm a little concerned that her face is looking a little filler-y?  Please, Marie, don't go down the pillow-face route!!

Thank you for these posts, PeDe!  Star
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2021, 02:32:04 AM »

How wonderful to see her at so many events recently!  She really is one of my favorites, and I love her focus on food/food waste.  I'm a little concerned that her face is looking a little filler-y?  Please, Marie, don't go down the pillow-face route!!

I agree, but I guess if youíre 45 and a Princess you are legally mandated to mess with your face.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2021, 07:36:34 AM »

Marie does look fuller in the face. I doubt she is expecting again, although that was my first thought upon seeing the pictures. Hopefully it is because of the lovely French cuisine and not plastic surgery of the kind that messes with your face. 

I too like Marie very much.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2021, 11:48:55 AM »

I love Marie, it's great to see her again at work in DK. BTW, she does look a little fuller, and if I didn't know that she has two grown children I'd say she 's expecting again. Her coat is fantastic, what a beautiful color...
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2021, 12:27:37 PM »

I love Marie, it's great to see her again at work in DK. BTW, she does look a little fuller, and if I didn't know that she has two grown children I'd say she 's expecting again. Her coat is fantastic, what a beautiful color...

It's very filler looking to me. The trough filler is not for everyone and can be lumpy. But the good news is it dissolves so hopefully she'll use less in the future, because she's so pretty she doesn't need a lot of intervention

Last year...

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2021, 01:50:21 PM »

I donít think itís filler - I think itís Covid kilos!
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2021, 05:08:22 PM »

I thought so too, but her forehead looks frozen and she has that weird pulling around the noseÖÖ

Whatever. I love her clothes and the causes she supports. She might actually look at these photos and decide little wrinkles are better.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2021, 06:21:16 PM »

For me she does not look so different. 45 is not so old to have another baby, and it looks like she has stopped to colour her hair so it is maybe a clue.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2021, 08:32:29 PM »

I agree, but I guess if youíre 45 and a Princess you are legally mandated to mess with your face.

This is really sad, because aging normally is in the end so much better.

No matter how good it's done in the end it always shows.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »

For me she does not look so different. 45 is not so old to have another baby, and it looks like she has stopped to colour her hair so it is maybe a clue.

I think it's more she embraces her age. Also coloring excessively is not good for the hair. It falls out after a time/gets thinner.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2021, 08:57:51 PM »

IMO it's a bit of both - filler and gaining weight. Notice her waist, is not as thin as it was - and I don't want to shame anyone on their body, it may be because of a more relaxed lifestyle in France, or because of Covid, or because of her husband health issue last year (heart surgery) that I can only imagine the stress that brought.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2021, 09:07:19 PM »

I agree Hes  Star and good for her, as long as she feels good, and is healthy.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2021, 12:29:51 AM »

It's very filler looking to me. The trough filler is not for everyone and can be lumpy. But the good news is it dissolves so hopefully she'll use less in the future, because she's so pretty she doesn't need a lot of intervention

Last year...

inthe first photo in the green her face looks decidedly asymnetrical. one eye is half closed, and her mouth looks like it has moved more to (our) left. Blink
in the second photo it looks like they've come back to middle again.

I know we are all asymetrical...but in the green photo the asymetry is very obvious Huh?

Huh?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2021, 11:48:06 PM »

September 16
Marie is coming home: She returns to Denmark for a while.
The princess, who lives in Paris on a daily basis with Prince Joachim and the children, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena, comes home to perform royal tasks, which include two of the princess' heart issues, namely the fight against food waste and the work for DanChurchAid.

The princess will arrive in Denmark on Saturday 25 September. Here she visits Madens FolkemÝde in Maribo, where she also presents the Collaborating Merchants' honorary award.

The following Monday, Princess Marie will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the new buildings at Prince Henrik's School in Frederiksberg, and on Tuesday, the princess's 10-year anniversary as patron of DanChurchAid will be celebrated with a reception.

On Wednesday, Princess Marie participates in the opening event for the national food waste day in Copenhagen.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:07:10 AM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: