Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 31939 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2021, 12:30:08 AM »

September 16
Marie is coming home: She returns to Denmark for a while.
The princess, who lives in Paris on a daily basis with Prince Joachim and the children, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena, comes home to perform royal tasks, which include two of the princess' heart issues, namely the fight against food waste and the work for DanChurchAid.

The princess will arrive in Denmark on Saturday 25 September. Here she visits Madens FolkemÝde in Maribo, where she also presents the Collaborating Merchants' honorary award.

The following Monday, Princess Marie will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the new buildings at Prince Henrik's School in Frederiksberg, and on Tuesday, the princess's 10-year anniversary as patron of DanChurchAid will be celebrated with a reception.

On Wednesday, Princess Marie participates in the opening event for the national food waste day in Copenhagen.

Yay!  I'm always up for Marie's appearances!! 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2021, 12:31:14 AM »

Same here - looking forward to seeing her in Denmark as well  Thumb up

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2021, 07:04:23 AM »

Iím excited as well. I miss her doing royal stuff.

RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2021, 09:36:19 AM »

I like Marie so very much, and am glad to see she is coming home to highlight her patronages.
suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2021, 08:30:13 PM »

September 16
Marie is coming home: She returns to Denmark for a while.
The princess, who lives in Paris on a daily basis with Prince Joachim and the children, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena, comes home to perform royal tasks, which include two of the princess' heart issues, namely the fight against food waste and the work for DanChurchAid.

The princess will arrive in Denmark on Saturday 25 September. Here she visits Madens FolkemÝde in Maribo, where she also presents the Collaborating Merchants' honorary award.

The following Monday, Princess Marie will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the new buildings at Prince Henrik's School in Frederiksberg, and on Tuesday, the princess's 10-year anniversary as patron of DanChurchAid will be celebrated with a reception.

On Wednesday, Princess Marie participates in the opening event for the national food waste day in Copenhagen.

It's so exciting! I'm thrilled that H.R.H. Princess Marie is back!

You forgot this one:

September 27, 2021
H.R.H. Princess Marie attends dinner against food waste
H.R.H. Princess Marie participates in a dinner against food waste arranged by the French Embassy in Copenhagen and the organization Stop Wasting Food. Thotts Mansion on Kongens Nytorv 4, at 18:30.

https://www.kongehuset.dk...r-i-middag-mod-madspild-1

Big fan of HRH Princess Marie of Denmark.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2021, 11:24:37 PM »

Welcome suriv!  Star

Hope we see lots of pictures from these events!  Thumb up
suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2021, 11:57:16 PM »

Welcome suriv!  Star

Thank you very much, Cordelia!  Smiley

And warm greetings from New South Wales, Australia.  Hug

Iíve been following the RoyalDish for a year now - and I love it! - and I have finally decided to join.

Look forward all the pictures and discussions.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2021, 12:50:34 AM »

Welcome suriv!  Star

Welcome! Iím in southern New South Wales and Iíve been a Dishie since the very beginning! Itís a wonderful forum!

Thank you very much, Cordelia!  Smiley

And warm greetings from New South Wales, Australia.  Hug

Iíve been following the RoyalDish for a year now - and I love it! - and I have finally decided to join.

Look forward all the pictures and discussions.

suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2021, 01:07:40 PM »

Welcome! Iím in southern New South Wales and Iíve been a Dishie since the very beginning! Itís a wonderful forum!

Oh that is lovely, Hester! Great to see more New South Wales people here!  Hug

Thank you!

Looking very much forward to be a part of the RoyalDish  Smiley

I wish you all a pleasant day.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2021, 10:01:10 PM »

There is a either a lot of photoshop done or she has had work... propably both. But sadly she is heading into Maryville

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2021, 12:06:24 AM »

There is a either a lot of photoshop done or she has had work... propably both. But sadly she is heading into Maryville

Here's hoping it's just photoshop!!   Crap
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2021, 03:44:00 PM »

in some of the pictures she does look bad and it does look like a lot of botox/fillers.  seems royals don't like to age gracefully.
suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »

in some of the pictures she does look bad and it does look like a lot of botox/fillers.  seems royals don't like to age gracefully.

I use fillers and BotoxÖÖ..  Nerves

Please let me explain.

Last year, my dear husband died from COVID-19. It was a terrible, terrible year.  Cry Cry

I am not young and I got even more wrinkles than I already have.  Sad

So, every time I looked at the mirror, I was reminded of the tragic loss of my husband. Cry

Finally, I choose to ease that pain by using fillers and Botox. And it actually helped!

Now, I look at myself in the mirror and I can have a day without crying.

So, the world is not black and white.

People have different reasons for using fillers and Botox. At the very end, itís a personal choice.

l will never condemn people for using fillers and Botox. Some do it for beauty. Others do it for psychological reasons.   Smiley

thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2021, 08:19:26 PM »

Please let me explain.

Last year, my dear husband died from COVID-19. It was a terrible, terrible year.  Cry Cry

So, every time I looked at the mirror, I was reminded of the tragic loss of my husband. Cry

Finally, I choose to ease that pain by using fillers and Botox. And it actually helped!

People have different reasons for using fillers and Botox. At the very end, itís a personal choice.

l will never condemn people for using fillers and Botox. Some do it for beauty. Others do it for psychological reasons.   Smiley

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband your tough year Hug I'm in my early 30s and got Botox in my forehead for the first time a few months ago and honestly, I totally loved it and will definitely do it again. I have a friend paying for really expensive therapy right now and I joke that she could just do Botox a few times a year and feel loads better pretty instantly.

It think some of these royal women do tend to over do it though - I wonder if the pressure of having to age in the public eye just makes it harder for them to know when to back off a little.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2021, 11:45:34 PM »

Please let me explain.

suriv (I like that your username looks like the word SURVIVE, because you are a survivor of a horrible and catastrophic year.)  Sending you a big hug on the loss of your husband.   Hug  I hope that Royal Dish is a fun place for you to relax and make new friends and take your mind off things for a bit.

I don't mind at all that Marie (or others) uses Botox, fillers, etc.  I'm starting to look into jawline tightening procedures myself, and I can't imagine the pressure women in the public eye must feel!

My reason for making a comment about Marie is that I am such a huge fan of hers and I'd hate to see her OVERDO it...I don't care at all that she does it; I just don't want her to become dysmorphic about it and become barely recognizable and overly plastic.  I apologize if my words seemed judgemental or worse, like an attack on anyone who chooses to get Botox/etc.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: