Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 32198 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 10:14:33 AM »

This kind of article rubs me the wrong way. Starting way back with Diana vs Sarah, Kate vs Meghan and now a rewarming of Mary vs Marie, the press figured out that cat fights between women sold papers.

Most of these sister-in-law feuds are cooked up to sell papers and generate clicks, especially during the quiet holiday season when the press needs to generate traffic to the site. I don't see anything new here, just a sad attempt to sell papers. If there is a personality clash, my guess is it's between the brothers.

Mary and Marie don't seem to be close, but I don't think they are at daggers drawn either. I don't they they interact enough to be enemies. There might be issues within the DRF, but I don't think it's fair to lay all the blame at Mary's door either.

Gosh, I don't mean to be such a Mary sugar, it's more that I wish the public wouldn't fall for the feuding sister-in-laws storyline each time the media casts about for something juicy to draw in readers.

I see Mary as a very insecure person, who would be afraid of anyone, who might be a threat to her.

Mares may live in her own world, but I don't think she isn't intelligent enough to figure out that she isn't really liked in the family. That Marie is originally French (as was Marge's beloved Henri) is of course another slap in the face for her (not to say that Marie is openly prefered by Daisy).

As for Marie I believe that she doesn't care at all for Mary, but in fairness to Mary I also think that Marie had/has it much easier in the family. Of course Mary's character doesn't make her very likeable as a whole, but both sides (family vs. Mares) also don't really seem to try to overcome their differences.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2021, 07:26:11 PM »

January 9
Marie takes part in the program "Hidden talents - five years later" broadcast on DR1 on January 18 @ 9:25 p.m.
"Princess Marie is a dedicated and very involved patron of the Autism Society, which is further emphasized when she soon appears in a new TV series on DR, in the program" The Hidden Talents - Five Years Later. "

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 05:33:41 AM »

January 18
Marie participated in TV chanel's DR1's 'The Hidden Talents' - 5 Years later
She participated in DR1's 'The Hidden Talents' show with a pre-recorded video message. In the video message, Marie sent a personal greeting to Nina Skov Jensen who painted a portrait of her in 2019. The TV show is about people with autism, and their unique abilities and talents. Marie is patron of the Danish Autism Association.

VIDEO HERE

^^^ starting at 20:00-24:00min

- "Dear Nina. I want to tell you that I am very impressed by your talent. The portrait that you made of me is very well done and incredibly beautiful. I recognize myself completely. My facial expression and my gaze are perfect. Well done…"

- "You are proof that it is crucial to discover the talent of people with autism because they do not have the possibility to be seen or heard. And I wish you good luck in your artistic career."

The talented 19-year-old Nina Skov Jensen made a painting of Marie, which was very appreciated, so much so that Nina was invited to Amalienborg last year, to present her painting of Marie.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 05:40:34 AM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 08:30:34 AM »

Wow, she’s truly talented!!! Very well done - and she’s only 19!

No wonder if Marie is immensely flattered Smiley

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2021, 11:31:53 AM »

Great girl/woman and wonderful portrait. I hope she'll make a carrier.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2021, 12:03:01 AM »

January 6
Marie celebrates her 45th Birthday

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 09:18:06 AM »

Congratulations to Marie!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »

Congratulations Champagne

What a lovely foto.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 11:58:39 AM »

She is so pretty. I’d love to meet her one day, she looks like such a kind person.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2021, 12:25:31 AM »

https://princessmariesclo...rate-french-language-day/

I love that she gave her speech in front of a portrait of Prince Henrik 
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 11:41:54 AM »

I agree. A small but meaningful gesture. It’s really very sweet of her Smiley

I miss Henrik. And I miss Marie and Joachim in the Royal world.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:16 PM »

March 18
Marie delivered the opening speech on the Day of the French Language.
"I am happy to celebrate with you the International Day of the Francophonie! French is, as you know, my mother tongue. French is not only spoken in France, it is also one or more languages ​​among several in 29 countries and it is also used in many other countries. 

In total, the International Organization of Francophonie unites 88 countries. Several of these countries have an embassy in Denmark and their ambassadors want to make this language better known and share it with you. Every two years, the group of French-speaking ambassadors award a prize for the best novel written in French and translated into Danish. I really hope to be able to present this award this fall to the winner who will be chosen.

To celebrate this international day of the French language, today you will discover French-speaking singers of contemporary urban music. They come from all over the world. You will certainly appreciate the modernity and musicality of the French language in its cultural diversity. Do not hesitate to savor the sounds and intonations of this language, and especially to share its emotions. Good listening!"

The fact that PrincessMarie and her late father-in-law Prince Henrik had a warm and good relationship is not only due to the fact that they both had France as their country of birth. They also had in common the joy of spreading knowledge of French gastronomy, art, culture and language, and that is why Princess Marie gladly took over the protectorate of the Literature Prize of the Ambassadors of the French-speaking countries after the prince.

When the princess spoke at the virtual opening of the Fête de la Francophonie, it was in front of a painting by Prince Henrik to pay tribute to her deceased father-in-law. The prince's painting was painted by the now-deceased Russian painter Peter Reichet in the late 1990s, and the painting has since hung in the living room of Schackenborg Castle, but has apparently been moved to Paris, where the prince and the princess live. "

According to art historian Thyge Christian Fønss Lundberg, who wrote the book, 'Royal Portraits for 500 Years', there is a funny story attached to the painting. The dog that was present when the prince turned sitting as a model in Fredensborg, would not stop barking and only stop when he was sitting in the prince's lap.This is why the court dog was painted in the painting, because he has, like him, insisted on being immortalized with his master.

In front of her father-in-law's beautiful painting yesterday, Princess Marie was able to pay tribute to Prince Henrik on a day that suited her perfectly."

That is so Marie...more power to her

Love her "Dreamcather" necklace, it's make by Danish jewelry designer HEIRING

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2021, 11:48:43 AM »

I wish she returned to Denmark.Now it is all Mary this,Mary that...
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2021, 05:14:45 PM »

I agree. Mary isn’t fun to follow at all

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2021, 06:47:51 PM »

I agree. Mary isn’t fun to follow at all

You’re right. She’s just - sad and sometimes angry and it isn’t fun to watch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: